AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Vote_lcapHELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Voting_barHELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Vote_lcapHELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Voting_barHELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL   HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:09 am

"I'm 63 and I'm Tired"
by Robert A. Hall

I'm 63. Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've worked hard since I was 18. Despite some health challenges, I still put in 50-hour weeks, and haven't called in sick in seven or eight years. I make a good salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, there's no retirement in sight, and I'm tired. Very tired.

I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don 't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.

I'm tired of being told that I have to pay more taxes to "keep people in their homes." Sure, if they lost their jobs or got sick, I'm willing to help. But if they bought Mc Mansions at three times the price of our paid-off, $250,000 condo, on one-third of my salary, then let the left-wing Congress-critters who passed Fannie and Freddie and the Community Reinvestment Act that created the bubble help them with their own money.

I'm tired of being told how bad America is by left-wing millionaires like Michael Moore, George Soros and Hollywood Entertainers who live in luxury because of the opportunities America offers. In thirty years, if they get their way, the United States will have the economy of Zimbabwe , the freedom of the press of China the crime and violence of Mexico , the tolerance for Christian people of Iran , and the freedom of speech of Venezuela ...

I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.

I'm tired of being told that "race doesn't matter" in the post-racial world of Obama, when it's all that matters in affirmative action jobs, lower college admission and graduation standards for minorities (harming them the most), government contract set-asides, tolerance for the ghetto culture of violence and fatherless children that hurts minorities more than anyone, and in the appointment of U.S. Senators from Illinois.

I think it's very cool that we have a black president and that a black child is doing her homework at the desk where Lincoln wrote the Emancipation Proclamation. I just wish the black president was Condi Rice, or someone who believes more in freedom and the individual and less arrogantly of an all-knowing government.

I'm tired of a news media that thinks Bush's fundraising and inaugural expenses were obscene, but thinks that Obama's, at triple the cost, were wonderful; that thinks Bush exercising daily was a waste of presidential time, but Obama exercising is a great example for the public to control weight and stress; that picked over every line of Bush's military records, but never demanded that Kerry release his; that slammed Palin, with two years as governor, for being too inexperienced for VP, but touted Obama with three years as senator as potentially the best president ever. Wonder why people are dropping their subscriptions or switching to Fox News? Get a clue. I didn't vote for Bush in 2000, but the media and Kerry drove me to his camp in 2004.

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia use our oil money to fund mosques and mandrassa Islamic schools to preach hate in America , while no American group is allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia to teach love and tolerance.

I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate. My wife and I live in a two-bedroom apartment and carpool together five miles to our jobs. We also own a three-bedroom condo where our daughter and granddaughter live. Our carbon footprint is about 5% of Al Gore's, and if you're greener than Gore, you're green enough.

I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses while they tried to fight it off? I don 't think Gay people choose to be Gay, but I #@*# sure think druggies chose to take drugs. And I'm tired of harassment from cool people treating me like a freak when I tell them I never tried marijuana.

I'm tired of illegal aliens being called "undocumented workers," especially the ones who aren't working, but are living on welfare or crime. What's next? Calling drug dealers, "Undocumented Pharmacists"? And, no, I'm not against Hispanics. Most of them are Catholic, and it's been a few hundred years since Catholics wanted to kill me for my religion. I'm willing to fast track for citizenship any Hispanic person, who can speak English, doesn't have a criminal record and who is self -supporting without family on welfare, or who serves honorably for three years in our military.... Those are the citizens we need.

I'm tired of latte liberals and journalists, who would never wear the uniform of the Republic themselves, or let their entitlement-handicapped kids near a recruiting station, trashing our military. They and their kids can sit at home, never having to make split-second decisions under life and death circumstances, and bad mouth better people than themselves. Do bad things happen in war? You bet. Do our troops sometimes misbehave? Sure. Does this compare with the atrocities that were the policy of our enemies for the last fifty years and still are? Not even close So here's the deal. I'll let my self be subjected to all the humiliation and abuse that was heaped on terrorists at Abu Ghraib or Gitmo, and the critics can let themselves be subject to captivity by the Muslims, who tortured and beheaded Daniel Pearl in Pakistan, or the Muslims who tortured and murdered Marine Lt. Col. William Higgins in Lebanon, or the Muslims who ran the blood-spattered Al Qaeda torture rooms our troops found in Iraq, or the Muslims who cut off the heads of schoolgirls in Indonesia, because the girls were Christian. Then we'll compare notes. British and American soldiers are the only troops in history that civilians came to for help and handouts, instead of hiding from in fear.

I'm tired of people telling me that their party has a corner on virtue and the other party has a corner on corruption. Read the papers; bums are bipartisan. And I'm tired of people telling me we need bipartisanship. I live in Illinois , where the " Illinois Combine" of Democrats has worked to loot the public for years. Not to mention the tax cheats in Obama's cabinet.

I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of both parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.

Speaking of poor, I'm tired of hearing people with air-conditioned homes, color TVs and two cars called poor. The majority of Americans didn't have that in 1970, but we didn't know we were "poor" The poverty pimps have to keep changing the definition of poor to keep the dollars flowing.

I'm real tired of people who don 't take responsibility for their lives and actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or big-whatever for their problems.

Yes, I'm %@*&% tired. But I'm also glad to be 63 Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter.

Robert A. Hall is a Marine Vietnam veteran who served five terms in the Massachusetts State Senate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL   HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:06 pm

I totaly agree with everything you said!
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL   HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:05 pm

amen. everything you said is absolutely correct. im young, 21, but even i went through hell and back and still dont pull half the shit these kids do today.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL   HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Its funny how Republican rants always blind people to the fact that they have been redistributing wealth for the last decade. Redistribution of wealth in America is mostly done by welfare and taxes. The top 2% of Americans are the ones this affects the most by giving them the highest tax breaks and allowing them to donate money to charity to pay less taxes they get to decide where the money goes.

Currently by paying a much lower percentage on higher gains they are distributing the wealth back to themselves and by controlling a vast amount of the public needs chairty they decide where it should be distributed. This is in fact more like the communist system that was employed by Russia in where a ruling party decided what public needs should be addressed and how. Everytime you see a group of rich people doing a charity for some stupid cause that you don't care about you should realise they are basically spending your tax dollars without your concent through oversight by your elected government officials. Instead of their tax dollars going twords roads, schools, military or police they are spending it to raise awareness of whatever cause they think YOU SHOULD BELIEVE.

The current system the Republicans want you to believe is not the same as our grandparents. The current system is not what America was intended to be. If you like Corperate America Voting in our elections (in a media age where dollars spent on advertising = votes and current rulings in the Supreme Court buisnesses are now considered people when it comes to voting in America) then you should not want change. If you like some rich person deciding what is best for you and your children then this is the system for you. If you like paying a higher percentage of your money to the government in taxes than people who have more money than you can spend this is also the system for you.

People need to stop cutting and pasting and really think for themselves. Of course a former Senator (btw his net worth is over 14 million dollars) wants the status quo to remain unchanged because it benifits his personal interests. If you believe this garbage I challenge you to do one thing....look up when the Average American had the highest standered of living in the United States of America and then look up the average tax percentage paid during that period. Once you do this you might not believe in Mr. Hall too much after that.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL   HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:00 pm

to me it sounds like your one of those types who believe the government if fine the way it isand their doing whats best for the people. theirs a reason we owe billions of dollars to other counties, yet we still you still see those commercials with 3rd world county kids "saying they need our help" bull. we cant even feed our own poor, let alone help another country.

bottom line is the rich get richer and the poor spend their whole life busting their ass so they can"try" to get ahead but only to get screwed over.

personally i believe in true communism. and before everyone flys off the handle, "TRUE" communism is a government based off the hard workers. "for the workers, by the workers". which of course wasnt that different than a speech givin by one of our best presidents "for the people, by the people"

so let me put it bluntly for the slow ones out there. if you work hard, it pays off. if you wana scheme, plot, or be lazy, then your not going any where.
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL   HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:15 pm

spook wrote:
to me it sounds like your one of those types who believe the government if fine the way it isand their doing whats best for the people. theirs a reason we owe billions of dollars to other counties, yet we still you still see those commercials with 3rd world county kids "saying they need our help" bull. we cant even feed our own poor, let alone help another country.

bottom line is the rich get richer and the poor spend their whole life busting their ass so they can"try" to get ahead but only to get screwed over.

personally i believe in true communism. and before everyone flys off the handle, "TRUE" communism is a government based off the hard workers. "for the workers, by the workers". which of course wasnt that different than a speech givin by one of our best presidents "for the people, by the people"

so let me put it bluntly for the slow ones out there. if you work hard, it pays off. if you wana scheme, plot, or be lazy, then your not going any where.
cheers Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL   HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Apparently you can't read, also you might want to have actually read about "real communism" before you preach about it. You applaud the origanal post, but it is completely against communist ideals.

Secondly the idea that hard work will get you anywhere in this country is a myth that is spread to the weak minded so that you don't question the status quo. The hard workers in this country haven't seen a wage increase from back in the 90's. The goods produced in this country have continued to rise to astronomical prices to the point where the hard workers have to overleverage themselves to be able to have a decent lifestyle. This point was actually talked about in Karl Marx's Manifesto in the instance that the workers would eventually be unable to afford the goods they produced and those goods would end up only in the hands of those who owned most of the wealth already.

If you would have read my post you with a ounce of understanding you would have seen I am completely against the way things are. The problem is people like you who shout out the same rhetoric they hear from a rich old man who uses your fears to make you think he is trying to protect you, but in all reality is trying to protect himself from you. The actual "reason" we are in debt so bad right now is because the person you applaud was one of the many who spearheaded us into unending wars that ended up speeding up a crashing housing market built off of screwing over the middle class into subprime morgages.

Also for all of you who read the origanal post. The man quoted blamed the housing market crash on the people who took morgages so they could have a mansion to live in, but never once complained about the banks who bet your house on those bad morgages or the those who brokered loans they new were subprime to make a quick buck. These people who destroyed the economy actually did scheme and plot and made billions. The fact that you cannot see this is what makes our country weak.

For years people with the most have been against healthcare, education and government reform. They like things the way they are because the sick, poor and undereducated don't have the means to change the current system.

If you were for the hardworkers like you say you are you might want to actually read something besides watching Fox News or trying to act like you understand political terminology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL   HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELL YEAH IM FUCKING TIRED AS WELL
Page 1 of 1