AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Trying to set up a limit between games Vote_lcapTrying to set up a limit between games Voting_barTrying to set up a limit between games Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Trying to set up a limit between games Vote_lcapTrying to set up a limit between games Voting_barTrying to set up a limit between games Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Trying to set up a limit between games

Go down 
+6
gonzalo
Jester
devil
NOBODY
SandDragon
Ariel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

Trying to set up a limit between games Empty
PostSubject: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:57 pm

Guys for those that have been playing at SFAR for some time now have noticed that the amount of games we play per day has gone down like crazy. Some same that its cause we got more numbers some say that its because people are talking to much. Well i have been thinking that i rather play 7 to 8 games then 4 or 5. So what im thinking of doing is why dont we set up some limit so that we can get more games out of the day.

But the only way that this would work is if people commit to the idea and acually do it

What im thinking is why dont we set up some type of like maybe a kitchen clock or some thing that ringss!!! so that everyone knows and hears to let them know to head to the staging area to start the game.

Now the problem is that everyone is not going to pay attention to the clock and still take thier sweet as time to get ready whenever they want. But now if we can get a huge group to commit to the idea and everyone does litsen to the clock or whatever we use to let everyone know it time and does get up and get to the area to start the game then everyone will have to get with the program cause if not they will have to sit out till the next game'

It might sound a little imposible but with alot of people willing to do it it can be done

Now the part that im not sure of is how much time would we set the clock to.

I think the limit should be like about 20min NO MORE THEN 25min. That Should be enough time to load up and hydrate and even eat something. Now if you want to take more time to play and stay talking then you just play one game and sit one out.

I dont know about you guys but i like to use up the only day of the week i have to play airsoft acually playing AIRSOFT

Tell me what yall think
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:04 pm

Ariel wrote:
Guys for those that have been playing at SFAR for some time now have noticed that the amount of games we play per day has gone down like crazy. Some same that its cause we got more numbers some say that its because people are talking to much. Well i have been thinking that i rather play 7 to 8 games then 4 or 5. So what im thinking of doing is why dont we set up some limit so that we can get more games out of the day.

But the only way that this would work is if people commit to the idea and acually do it

What im thinking is why dont we set up some type of like maybe a kitchen clock or some thing that ringss!!! so that everyone knows and hears to let them know to head to the staging area to start the game.

Now the problem is that everyone is not going to pay attention to the clock and still take thier sweet as time to get ready whenever they want. But now if we can get a huge group to commit to the idea and everyone does litsen to the clock or whatever we use to let everyone know it time and does get up and get to the area to start the game then everyone will have to get with the program cause if not they will have to sit out till the next game'

It might sound a little imposible but with alot of people willing to do it it can be done

Now the part that im not sure of is how much time would we set the clock to.

I think the limit should be like about 20min NO MORE THEN 25min. That Should be enough time to load up and hydrate and even eat something. Now if you want to take more time to play and stay talking then you just play one game and sit one out.

I dont know about you guys but i like to use up the only day of the week i have to play airsoft acually playing AIRSOFT

Tell me what yall think

Hey I have just such a Clock and its ready for use!

We should play like we are in some disiplined Army and go by the clock!

right now some gunny is laughing back at the base and calling us toy soldiers and slackers!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Air horn   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:09 pm

I will be buying an air horn and keeping the time limit.
Everyone will have 5 minutes to get ready once both teams have taken their side.
No more screaming ARE YOU READY? GAME ON!

Once the 5 minutes are up the horn will blow ready or not. and when the time set for the game is up the horn will blow again to end the game.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:13 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Everyone will have 5 minutes to get ready once both teams have taken their side.

Once the 5 minutes are up the horn will blow ready or not. and when the time set for the game is up the horn will blow again to end the game.

Regards,
NOBODY

I tried the air horn, It works well but it comes apart and it will expire as it is spent...I will opt for a whistle like the ones used by coaches, they are small, cheap, hangs on neck and are effectivelly Loud!
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:40 pm

NOBODY wrote:

Regards,
NOBODY

5 minutes should be plenty. it takes peaple so long because they take off all their gear and talk. after a game im ready to play again in like 2 min, i just go back get a drink and reload, but after im ready im still sitting there for like 25 to 30 min before a game starts because alot of people are not ready
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:18 pm

sounds good. it would also be good if we could get admins or something. like the team captain on each group to move their troops along
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 am

Thanks for understanding my idea. I think like this we will have much funner and like that everyone that goes for playing only they play and those that sit and talk will have that option to sit out. I would love to see SFAR not like a boot camp but organized and efficient
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:52 am

NOBODY 5 min is nothing if you have to reload and have a drink it should be 10mins if you do it 5mins it not going work.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 am

gonzalo wrote:
NOBODY 5 min is nothing if you have to reload and have a drink it should be 10mins if you do it 5mins it not going work.

The five minutes is the time before a game starts once both teams are on the field ready to begin. I would allow 15 minutes between games to reload and hydrate.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:04 pm

NOBODY wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

The five minutes is the time before a game starts once both teams are on the field ready to begin. I would allow 15 minutes between games to reload and hydrate.

Regards,
NOBODY

the point is that almost everyone is sloppy and ineffiecent when it comes to a turnaround between games...please make that part also like a form of art by also personal practicing quickly so that whole teams should be ready in time for another game... they need to imagine this part as being a continuing part of the game....

I suggest a penalty system for being tardy... penalty unknown but I feel that If a person is late they miss that game session!

ALARM CLOCK SENERIO: (15 minutes till detonation!)

No one wait for other players!
Players ready are assemble in a group... when the bell rings and whistles blown its time to go!

Waiting for stragglers is not only tiring in the hot sun but it is agonizingly fustrating- What the fuck are they all yacking about!

Players being Noobs should be left behind...They will find themselves alone in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:17 pm

i think that the only way for people start hurrying it up.
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: yeah   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm

you guys should try out the ticket system i came up with.
it will make the games more organized and ill volunteer to be the overseer the firs couple of games. after that you guys have to draw straws though. Wink if you guys dont know what the ticket system is, you can find out all about it here:
http://perfectsoldiersmiami.freeforums.org/airsoft-ticket-system-t118.html

the idea of the timer goes into this as well.
but like you guys said. this is a group effort, i cant just say lets get a game going because there is a group of people on Sundays that like to hang out in the shade for 45 min. and its not 2 or 5 people, its like 10 or 12. i ask them "come on guys ive been yelling for 15 min for you guys to get over here to get a game going" and they reply: " its hot and im not going to stand over there in the sun waiting to start a game, besides this tree is great. were good here when we see everyone going in, we will go." i swear to you, when a round was over, me and my group saw that they went to sit down so we took advantage and went to bk. we came back 45 min later and they were still sitting there when we got back. i was like "i guess we missed a game" but when i asked around, they said they haven't played yet. its very very sad that people drive so far just to talk under a tree. moral of the story is, if we dont push a group effort to get games started faster, then im gonna start coming alot less or later in the day to play at the party house when most of the squatters have left. (squatters not as in bums but as in the overly geared airsofters who would rather sit and talk than play)
i love the idea of the stop watch and i have one ready too.
i also have a pump fog horn so no more gas to buy.
i prepared everything for the ticket system already and if you gys want to use the timer to make a reload and re hydration time limit then by all means i will support and help enforce this.
-XIII
Back to top Go down
http://perfectsoldiersmiami.freeforums.org/index.php
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 pm

i think that a good idea would be to give a time limit of 6 minutes for everyone to reload and have a drink starting from the second the last man (and woman) has left the building, the people who arent ready should be left behind to wait for the next game, only issue is that there are people who are assholes and would just join a game midway
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:41 pm

I live in Kendal as well as some pepole as far away as miami beach and the dedicated drive across town to get to an airsoft game is really quite a waste when there are less games played.

I need every individual player to make it a drill practice to work on those turn arounds between games... I feel there needs to be a drill sargent on the field parking lot because as serious as players are in the game... they sure suck ass in this area because the time wasted is affecting the games.

Some games are so short why not get back to reset positions, why file back to the lot?

Are they all homing pigeons?

If a call for Reset game is called, this too is part of the game senerio, exercising ammo endurance methods makes players better shooters....besides if you want to feel the realism of a milisim game running outta ammo should be part of the endurance game fear factor....

In a real war senerio a foot soldier will probablly not be able to carry an much ammo as we have bbs in our clips!... the real foot soldier would have to fight for long periods of time before reaching any resupply.

In the Video games there are ammo boxes...why not we make 2 rooms in the game some kind of HQ -no shoot rooms where players have ammo stashes and we have 1 guy in each room could stand guard between games so there are no thefts by local punks.

What ever is done I hope this inspires the troops to prepare for combat much quicker.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Jester wrote:
i think that a good idea would be to give a time limit of 6 minutes for everyone to reload and have a drink starting from the second the last man (and woman) has left the building, the people who arent ready should be left behind to wait for the next game, only issue is that there are people who are assholes and would just join a game midway

Also if you are shot out go back and reload, Get ready again!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:45 pm

actually in a real war if an infantry man ran out of ammo hed either ask a fellow troop for a mag or pick up an enemy weapon
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:07 pm

I think 10 minutes to reload and hydrate is more than enough after all when you get out you have plenty of time to reload and hydrate before the game is even over.
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Hey me and my squad are ready 5 mins after each game we are down for setting up a time limit it will work!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Trophy kills   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Jester wrote:
actually in a real war if an infantry man ran out of ammo hed either ask a fellow troop for a mag or pick up an enemy weapon

True...I have a crazy idea about all players carry a small bag of extra ammo with them, if they get shot they have to leave a small bag of ammo in that spot! -(50 bbs)

In a way this bites but it would simulate what you just said plus the name of the guy would also be in the bag so in a way its like a trophy! you may return to the parking lot and show off all your kills. and maybe generiously give it back!

also by doing this you can start recording who you kill and we can start keeping a score board!

even if we don't do the bb thing I like the idea of recovering an item that said who I shot for a scoreboard!
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:33 pm

thats a great idea sand dragon but it needs alot of polishing.
give me about a week and we can intigrate it into a more sutable game rule.
ill work on it. i enjoy planning things like this out Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://perfectsoldiersmiami.freeforums.org/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to set up a limit between games   Trying to set up a limit between games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to set up a limit between games
Page 1 of 1