AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
dont let it die Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
dont let it die Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
dont let it die Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
dont let it die Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
dont let it die Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
dont let it die Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
dont let it die Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
dont let it die Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
dont let it die Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
dont let it die Vote_lcapdont let it die Voting_bardont let it die Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

dont let it die

Go down 
+6
Digital Jedi
Jack Rot
SandDragon
SFAA, Inc.
Mc_SourMonkey
Crazy Joker
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:03 pm

We are probably the last surviving South Florida airsoft forum we need to find new places to play and i know you guys my not want to go back to foxhole after what happened with the guys foot but we need a new place we done it befor lets do it again but i guess meanwhile we play at rage and rinker, all the other forums have go extinct because they couldn't find a new place to play dont let this happen to us. We have to find a new place to play befor people start to quit this sport
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:07 pm

I agree. Lets play at rinker and rage for now. Lets keep searching for a new location.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Crazy Joker, airsoft and forums for this particular area are far from dead. There is another, but due to the current state of the field it is not widely used, which is more than understandable if you think about it. There is Florida Airsoft as well, but they only allow 18+. Even the mere mention of a minor gets deleted.

And if you are over 18 then Rage gets to be real fun after 10pm. Thats when objective based games go on and no minors what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:
Crazy Joker, airsoft and forums for this particular area are far from dead. There is another, but due to the current state of the field it is not widely used, which is more than understandable if you think about it. There is Florida Airsoft as well, but they only allow 18+. Even the mere mention of a minor gets deleted.

And if you are over 18 then Rage gets to be real fun after 10pm. Thats when objective based games go on and no minors what so ever.

that why i put probably because i wasent so sure (not to sound mean)
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:21 am

Send In the Scouts!

In fact... You are all Scouts!

Search the Miami area and ask around for Locations to game at....Rinker is actually near my home and though Rage is really far away I'm down for it!

Please make an effort to find locations where we can really Establish serious games....Ask around, ask other airsofters, where do they play at?

Look for lands that are actually public domain... Hunting zones!

Rinker just happens to be one of those places so we will have to run the paint ballers out of there!...That land is also huge and can fit both type of gamers.

Search for private properties... ask your local Farmer if he wants to make a few bucks on some section of unused farm- Use your head!- You are the scout!, Find any location that looks suitable, has good parking, maybe facilities, and is Legal!

We are not here to play little kid wars at some guys house!... Look for Land that could accommodate actual war and many players!

Best of Luck to ya!
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:35 am

This situation sucks indeed. I live about 5 miles from rage, but I'm not down to pay $15 everytime I wanna play. There is a few lands I've noticed up by me that are farm and wooded, sand dragon we could setup a day this week where maybe we can meet up, and scan some lands up here.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 pm

i tell you right now as we told you yesterday dragon we are not going to have any chance of running the paintballers out of there own turf. that is there field it has always been a paintball field . so we can get that out of our heads. now what we can do is establish something next to there field far more down from there site . but remember paintballers are still going to play on our turf no mater what .i like rinker wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than that shity fox hole far better terrain acutual woodland not saw grass kinda gives you a north florida feel with all the pine trees. idk i just like it , we can set up some nice woods ball out there. Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:29 pm

I will agree with jedi on all he stated, especially the fact that playing in those pines and mangroves will be nice, we shall try to walk on and ask around to see what area can be used for airsoft. There has to be something that can be worked out, that isnt their land.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Crazy Joker wrote:
We are probably the last surviving South Florida airsoft forum we need to find new places to play and i know you guys my not want to go back to foxhole after what happened with the guys foot but we need a new place we done it befor lets do it again but i guess meanwhile we play at rage and rinker, all the other forums have go extinct because they couldn't find a new place to play dont let this happen to us. We have to find a new place to play befor people start to quit this sport

This forum name Airsoft Reserve was generalized with the intention that in the case of any specific field would be closed down the Forum would still be representing any place or airsoft location. Its is not just for the Miami area. Any future and all locations and events pretty much anywhere in the US will still be represented by Airsoft Reserve.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:08 pm

you guys really need to get off the paintballer bandwagon.
My team played at Rinker all-day long today and had zero problems with anyone.
Now I will totally agree with you guys that the paintballers have totally ruined /rinker with the amount of trash they leave behind.
That place is more than large enough to host both paintball and Airsoft.
We actually spoke to the Claws today and they seem to have the right idea as well. JUst focus on our issues and dont worry about what paintballers are doing.
IF we (ODA-196) come across a place that we can play we will surely let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Vudu ODA-196 wrote:
you guys really need to get off the paintballer bandwagon.
My team played at Rinker all-day long today and had zero problems with anyone.
Now I will totally agree with you guys that the paintballers have totally ruined /rinker with the amount of trash they leave behind.
That place is more than large enough to host both paintball and Airsoft.
We actually spoke to the Claws today and they seem to have the right idea as well. JUst focus on our issues and dont worry about what paintballers are doing.
IF we (ODA-196) come across a place that we can play we will surely let you guys know.

Thanks for your course of action! Thumbs up I will call you mid week to discuss our plans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:55 am

I say we take over Rinker!

We can Rally as many players to try to attend there and make our presents known!

Also It may be possible to make a clean up effort, maybe inspire even the paint ballers to get modern and green by picking up trash!

I know this sounds like a mission impossible but I feel that if we united some order among the clans It is possible to make Rinker kick ass!

also anyone wanna salvage the H.R.O. tower... It was reported to have been brought down by Devil and Devin- Cheap thrills!

It may be possible to take it apart- the Important bits and move it to Fox hole!

I will call up the Farmer if you wanna do it!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:17 am

SandDragon wrote:

We can Rally as many players to try to attend there and make our presents known!

Also It may be possible to make a clean up effort, maybe inspire even the paint ballers to get modern and green by picking up trash!

I know this sounds like a mission impossible but I feel that if we united some order among the clans It is possible to make Rinker kick ass!

also anyone wanna salvage the H.R.O. tower... It was reported to have been brought down by Devil and Devin- Cheap thrills!

It may be possible to take it apart- the Important bits and move it to Fox hole!

We didnt knock down the tower it mistiriously fell down on its own.ok...and the bunkers getting all fucked up wasnt us either....lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:34 am

DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

We didnt knock down the tower it mistiriously fell down on its own.ok...and the bunkers getting all fucked up wasnt us either....lol

Ya right!... That plastic tube got up by itself and flew on top of the bunker!

I saw you do it and I do believe my word is publicly more believable than yours!- RETARDS!

Also by Vandalizing our shit you gave the impression or leave the impression to the Farmer that you wanna leave messy- PUNK!

What if he was testing us and he changed his mind!- FOOL!- YOU WRECKED OUR SHIT AND ACTED LIKE A SANDCASTLE DESTROYING SAVAGE!

we may seriously need to consider salvaging some items... maybe H.R.O. tower platform and ladder!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 am

but whats the ETA on the kill house?
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Look, killhouse is very fast paced like speedball, cqb, I know most people will not be into that as the main place to play, I left paintball because speedball is annoying and there is no fun popping your head out and getting lit up because lack of trigger control. Not to mention a lot of people wouldn't know what to expect, and without a facemask I can guarantee you loss of teeth. I have a metal mesh face mask so idc. Lol, either we fix up fox hole or a new location and have killhouse as a fallback for different game styles, whenever the killhouse is complete
Back to top Go down
Matrix Tactical
Private 1st class

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:21 pm

why do we talk to the people @ bigshot to see if we can play there. i dont know it just aq idea it be good for them n use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dont let it die Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont let it die   dont let it die Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dont let it die
Page 1 of 1