AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SUNDAY 20TH Vote_lcapSUNDAY 20TH Voting_barSUNDAY 20TH Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SUNDAY 20TH

Go down 
+9
andre5.56nato
Repo
DOC
bbrandon55
Infadel Cell
Streets
SandDragon
Medic_TD_Dan
GizMo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:32 pm

NOT A BAD DAY EXCEPT FOR MR SUPERMAN ...NOT CALLING HITS .....SECOND GAME, JUSTICE WAS SERVED IN A MIGHTY WAY....WORD OF ADVICE, IF YOU HAVE THE HABIT OF NOT CALLING YOUR HITS......SOON OR LATER SOMEONE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU BLEED........AFTER HE LEFT WE PLAYED SOME GOOD GAMES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Lmao superman was out there playing airsoft!!!!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 pm

was able to Show up after a job and rushed home in time for the Fight.

I brought 2 bottles of soda and Ice to refresh the players- good turnout on this hot and sunny day.

Hosted base to base action deathmatch wars with a single objective of possibly stealing the other teams base flag.

HRO was able to steal the our flag while we tried to steal theirs!... apparently our team got tired of camping our base and no one was left defending!

Later on I rolled a few more tires into position and after eating - Me and Devin worked on the Tire tower base by our parking spot- That base has been Improved and now sports a second level- It will need a bit more work but It is now a more complete pill box!
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
Lmao superman was out there playing airsoft!!!!

naw it was iron man!!! doom!!!!

justice!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Infidel Cell PMC Field & PB Matirx Field   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:49 am

Guys this weekend we went to the PMC Field & the PB Matrix
to start the PB Matrix field is nice a little small but nice needs still some work but am sure when its ready will be good place to play, on the other hand went to the PMC field this Sunday it was AWESOME & FrEE for now . These guys were ready organized the field is HUGE has all kinds of terrain ,there games were strictly task oriented and there was no room for camping this made the games fast hard and intense we had a great time , also these guys have communications and work very well and have refs to call hits if there is a problem like such but there wasn't , Man we had a great time most players were older not kids I brought the only kid .the field is still in works but its 1 million times better than fox hole , guys come check it out if you want move and shot not camp & spray , this is for you also it has true scenario was able to put in 4 games !!!between 11am & 1:30 pm this was awesome they have drinks and food available .
guys if you want to elevate your game and tired of hunting noobs and really want to do some jack bower action come play this field .
Mario
Infidel Cell

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Massive Typos corrected)
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Omg it's free now I'm so going now
Back to top Go down
bbrandon55
Corporal
Corporal
bbrandon55

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
Omg it's free now I'm so going now

its only free for this month but in april they will start charging $10 per person

but it is well worth the $10
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Awesome day at PMC    SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Hello everyone, I just want to share with you the great time we had this past sunday with all the players that came to check the field, we had a great turnout with more than 18 players and many people looking to get into the sport.

We hope you had a good time and look forward to play with you again this weekend, Thanks to Mario from Infidel Cell Team as well as the guys from Boca who staid until after 5pm playing untill they runned out of batteries and bb's jejeje, we hope you like the place and that you can come every weekend.

Again, we encourage all the airsoft community to come and check the field as well as the way we are organizing things to improve the game and the overall airsoft experience, take advantage of the opportunity to try the field for free this next weekend as there will be a $10 cover fee since april 1st.

Here I leave you a link to some pictures of the great time we had this last weekend, hope to see you all there this next Sunday:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=36099&id=158024680914122&l=4af85d9436

Looking forward for more great times with some of the best players of this community and all South Florida.

DOC.
DEADLY OPERATIONS COMMANDER
PMC
PRIVATE MILITARY CONTRACTORS
FLORIDA AIRSOFT TEAM
Working to raise this sport to the next level.

PD: Mario, thanks for your comments brother, we are glad to know that you and some other folks like our work and we are happy to do it for this community. Hope to see you and your team this weekend.

Please send me your contact info to organize the pick up of the pallets that you told us you can donate to the field and again thanks for the offer.

Best regards.

DOC.

Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Doc got a quick question for you. When you start the $10 fee for playing will you be using some of those funds to get building materials for more structures for the field?
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Of course Buddy   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Sure, buddy, the idea of getting that money is to start getting more structures done as well as some generators to be able to play night ops we also would like to build more props for the field to be able to do some tournaments there, come a check the field, you will love it.
Back to top Go down
andre5.56nato
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
andre5.56nato

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:32 am

Is there a game march 26 or 27 ?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:34 am

andre5.56nato wrote:
Is there a game march 26 or 27 ?

This is a Debriefing for FOX HOLE topics

Please do not go off topic by posting other location debates of other fields- There are still some dedicated Fox hole players here who still find it fun to play there.
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Buddy   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:46 pm

My appologies for the inconvenient buddy, i thought it was a debrief for any airsoft activity of that day.

Best regards.

DOC.
PMC AIRSOFT TEAM
Back to top Go down
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Dont be Jerk sand dragon    SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Sand Dragon dont be a jerk this is a forum for airsofters and a place to speak freely for our sport
if you dont accept change thats ok but dont nock the others for having freedom of options .
we all love the fox hole but like all things in moderation if not you get sick of it or its bad for you.

YOU of all people should be more open to others and there events since you are a leader in my eyes at least in this community , you should advocate for the best of such.

i would have expected you to at least go and visit these fields and try them and give your review that is what a leader / moderator should do . i have done this since it is obviuose there are inmature outlooks on the availability of other fields .

Further more for all whom have an issue on the price for going to a secure and sanctioned field where you can play legit and properly.
if you pay them then you have the right to demand the goal is to have a bad ass field that fits everyones needs & likes CQB. Sniper , Milsim etc.

do you all really think that sanddragon dressing up as a viet cong or german is a scenerio maybe for him but not the rest of us .
spend the fraking $10.00 and at least pay to have a legit opinion .

as well why do you think that foxhole has so many bull shit issues with calling hits and stupid arguments in play and all that shit , well guys its because as we grow and we dont pass on the correct way to play or play tactically with an objective not just spray & pray or campout then the new people that play (noobs) learn what we are passing on .

its obviouse id rather pay the $10.00 to be sure we are playing properly and fair with rules and guidance and structure.

there are many of us in this forum that would like options and the growth of this sport not a personal agenda on where to play , who to play against , where to buy the items and all that bullshit.

i believe if you are a true player in this game then you play where the sport takes you and lets you learn and excell.

also not sure if you guys noticed yet but this sport isnt exactley the cheapest to play so if you have issues with the $10.00 to play in any legit games then i think you should get a new sport.

the only way to develop a field that we will all enjoy is swalloing the pill that you have to pay so they can supply NOW IF THEY DONT SUPPLY THEN WE DONT GO!!!

mario
Infidel cell
Back to top Go down
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: PMC Field Debriefing post section    SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Hello sand dragon & NOBODY coul dyo please make a debriefing site for PMC field
so that we dont have inept coments again on such a matter since i am part of this comunity and my team is as well we need a place to debrief
thank you
mario
infidel cell
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Infadel Cell wrote:
Sand Dragon dont be a jerk this is a forum for airsofters and a place to speak freely for our sport
if you dont accept change thats ok but dont nock the others for having freedom of options .
we all love the fox hole but like all things in moderation if not you get sick of it or its bad for you.

YOU of all people should be more open to others and there events since you are a leader in my eyes at least in this community , you should advocate for the best of such.

i would have expected you to at least go and visit these fields and try them and give your review that is what a leader / moderator should do . i have done this since it is obviuose there are inmature outlooks on the availability of other fields .

Further more for all whom have an issue on the price for going to a secure and sanctioned field where you can play legit and properly.
if you pay them then you have the right to demand the goal is to have a bad ass field that fits everyones needs & likes CQB. Sniper , Milsim etc.

do you all really think that sanddragon dressing up as a viet cong or german is a scenerio maybe for him but not the rest of us .
spend the fraking $10.00 and at least pay to have a legit opinion .

as well why do you think that foxhole has so many bull shit issues with calling hits and stupid arguments in play and all that shit , well guys its because as we grow and we dont pass on the correct way to play or play tactically with an objective not just spray & pray or campout then the new people that play (noobs) learn what we are passing on .

its obviouse id rather pay the $10.00 to be sure we are playing properly and fair with rules and guidance and structure.

there are many of us in this forum that would like options and the growth of this sport not a personal agenda on where to play , who to play against , where to buy the items and all that bullshit.

i believe if you are a true player in this game then you play where the sport takes you and lets you learn and excell.

also not sure if you guys noticed yet but this sport isnt exactley the cheapest to play so if you have issues with the $10.00 to play in any legit games then i think you should get a new sport.

the only way to develop a field that we will all enjoy is swalloing the pill that you have to pay so they can supply NOW IF THEY DONT SUPPLY THEN WE DONT GO!!!

mario
Infidel cell

Ok your topic of the Day is apparently Valid and I just do not want over spamming on overlapped topics ...

I think Topics like Fox hole should stay Fox hole and topics on PMC field can also be added on another debrief but maybe it is ok to post it as long as it doesn't go too far that topics go off topic.

I don't want to be mean and all... just want to keep it all in clerical order on the Forum... please feel free to add a new topic even if it on a same day event but please post a new topic and try not to add it over an existing one.

I hope you all get what I'm trying to say...I am just trying to protect the subject of topic issue.

Each topic is like a chosen road ....I suggest that we all try not to derail!

P.S.

Stop bringing up whatever clothing I wear...Whether its a Scull face mask
or Milisim party theme clothing like German - Vietcong gear!....Using pointers like that is actually a very weak attempt to grab a grip hold about what you are saying about a person....I used to see how people reacted and how much bull shit baggage they spat out when I pulled out a hot pink Cell phone!- my looks can be deceiving!

You cannot pass judgment on a person based on the color of their skin or what they wear!
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:34 pm

hey. theres nothing wrong with a hot pick cell phone. now if it was baby pink then Rolling Eyes lol. JK
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:37 pm

DOC wrote:
Sure, buddy, the idea of getting that money is to start getting more structures done as well as some generators to be able to play night ops we also would like to build more props for the field to be able to do some tournaments there, come a check the field, you will love it.

well i got a question then. lets say 7 months down the line, youve pretty much gotten anything you would need for that field. will the price go down or what will you do with the money then?
Back to top Go down
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Spoke    SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Spoke dont take this the wrong way but dont you think thats a stupid question
are you assuming this field is rent free for them , that they dont have expenses , are u also assuming they are in this for the love of the game only !!!!

what do you think they will do with the $ keep it what do you think airsoft stores do with the $ that you pay for your BB's and guns donate it to Haiti & Japan , dude really .
the object is we pay they supply.

they dont supply what you like then you dont pay !
if your goal is to play for free i hate to break it to you buddy you are going to have some very limited options .
how long have you been playing , have you not noticed we have less and less places to play at .
why do you think we play the fox hole cause its AWESOME NOOOOOOO because the CQB building closed and because the Silo closed and so on & on why do you think that happend because they were free NO Beacuse they are not legite .

you must look past the $10.00 look at it as someone is actually making the effor to have a place where we can play and has the drive and determiniation to make it happen.
have you noticed that since we dont pay at the fox hole shit dont change either ! its the same old thing .

let me ask you have you seen on the bottom of this forum that you have the option to donate so that the webmaster and forum manager can be considerd for there efforts , let me ask you have YOU DONATED !! lets say this forum changes and for you to be a member you would have to pay only $5.00 for the YEAR would you do it have you dont it?

Infidel cell

Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Infadel Cell wrote:
are you assuming this field is rent free for them , that they dont have expenses , are u also assuming they are in this for the love of the game only !!!!

what do you think they will do with the $ keep it what do you think airsoft stores do with the $ that you pay for your BB's and guns donate it to Haiti & Japan , dude really .

if your goal is to play for free i hate to break it to you buddy you are going to have some very limited options .
how long have you been playing , have you not noticed we have less and less places to play at .
why do you think we play the fox hole cause its AWESOME NOOOOOOO because the CQB building closed and because the Silo closed and so on & on why do you think that happend because they were free NO Beacuse they are not legite .

you must look past the $10.00 look at it as someone is actually making the effor to have a place where we can play and has the drive and determiniation to make it happen.
have you noticed that since we dont pay at the fox hole shit dont change either ! its the same old thing .

let me ask you have you seen on the bottom of this forum that you have the option to donate so that the webmaster and forum manager can be considerd for there efforts , let me ask you have YOU DONATED !! lets say this forum changes and for you to be a member you would have to pay only $5.00 for the YEAR would you do it have you dont it?

Infidel cell

1. its spook, not spoke.
2. your trying way to hard to sale this field to everyone. no one likes try hards.
3. any store you buy stuff from they use to buy new merchandise,(their not givin the guns for free) and to pay employees who go their to work, not play.
4. ive been playing for like 5 years and if you cant find a decent place to play that sounds like your not looking hard enough. i know a guy who owns a gun range and he lets me and 20 odd people play in his fields as long as we dont destroy the place. and guess what. its free most days unless we have enough people that he has to shut down the live fire portion than we pay 5 bucks a person. still cheap.
5. as for how "awesome" "you" think the field is, thats your opinion. if you dont like it then dont play there. that simple.
6. last time i checked alot of people put in work at the other places and did any of them ask for money when they put in work, i dont think so. maybe a little water but not money. id personally be willing to donate my time and experience for free. not everyones about money.
7. as for your field being legit, id like to see the permits and licensing on this place cause i doubt you or the owner have them.
8. as for donating, ill admit. i only donated 5 bucks. im tight on cash and honnestly didnt think id still be on this site this long and if it werent for the "decent" well mannered members i would be. im even think of donating another 50 bucks just to be nice but i keep hearing from ignorant, narrow minded people like you
9. 5 dollars a year would be super cheap, even if this site were to cost 100 dollars a year, it would still be cheaper than going to that field. your talking like 600 to 1000 dollars a year for normal airsofter just to go there. i dont know about other people but its that "legit" to be paying 600 dollars for.
10. and lastly i think i was asking DOC a question, not you. now i know you have opinions and rights to speak those opinions but when someone directs a question to a specific person, they want that person to answer. not some random.

you have your opinion but theres no need for the sarcasm and rudeness. specialy since you dont even know me.

so now, if would please. dont ever speak to me again till you get manners and learn how to respectful to others.
have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:50 pm

spook wrote:
Infadel Cell wrote:

Infidel cell

1. its spook, not spoke.
2. your trying way to hard to sale this field to everyone. no one likes try hards.
3. any store you buy stuff from they use to buy new merchandise,(their not givin the guns for free) and to pay employees who go their to work, not play.
4. ive been playing for like 5 years and if you cant find a decent place to play that sounds like your not looking hard enough. i know a guy who owns a gun range and he lets me and 20 odd people play in his fields as long as we dont destroy the place. and guess what. its free most days unless we have enough people that he has to shut down the live fire portion than we pay 5 bucks a person. still cheap.
5. as for how "awesome" "you" think the field is, thats your opinion. if you dont like it then dont play there. that simple.
6. last time i checked alot of people put in work at the other places and did any of them ask for money when they put in work, i dont think so. maybe a little water but not money. id personally be willing to donate my time and experience for free. not everyones about money.
7. as for your field being legit, id like to see the permits and licensing on this place cause i doubt you or the owner have them.
8. as for donating, ill admit. i only donated 5 bucks. im tight on cash and honnestly didnt think id still be on this site this long and if it werent for the "decent" well mannered members i would be. im even think of donating another 50 bucks just to be nice but i keep hearing from ignorant, narrow minded people like you
9. 5 dollars a year would be super cheap, even if this site were to cost 100 dollars a year, it would still be cheaper than going to that field. your talking like 600 to 1000 dollars a year for normal airsofter just to go there. i dont know about other people but its that "legit" to be paying 600 dollars for.
10. and lastly i think i was asking DOC a question, not you. now i know you have opinions and rights to speak those opinions but when someone directs a question to a specific person, they want that person to answer. not some random.

you have your opinion but theres no need for the sarcasm and rudeness. specialy since you dont even know me.

so now, if would please. dont ever speak to me again till you get manners and learn how to respectful to others.
have a nice day.

wow talk about over kill.....

1 i belive u started playing airsoft a few month's ago

2 your complaining about a feild u have never been to

3 your a noob

4 u came on this forum with a direspectful attitude

5 u still have a direspectful attitude

6 notice your the only one complaining

7 your a noob

8 your demanding papers as if u will be harmed in some way by the feild or the owners

9 infadel was making a valid point witch u failed to see...but thats ok u can blaim your ignorance

10 your a noob

11 your acting like if infadel hit u or something witch is really imature especially for someone your age

12 your asking the owners of the feild to make it free and to pay for the rent and maintnence them selves.

so now, if would please get manners and learn how to be respectful to others.
have a nice day.

Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:07 am

DEVIN wrote:
spook wrote:
Infadel Cell wrote:

Infidel cell

1. its spook, not spoke.

have a nice day.

wow talk about over kill.....

1 i belive u started playing airsoft a few month's ago

2 your complaining about a feild u have never been to

3 your a noob

4 u came on this forum with a direspectful attitude

5 u still have a direspectful attitude

6 notice your the only one complaining

7 your a noob

8 your demanding papers as if u will be harmed in some way by the feild or the owners

9 infadel was making a valid point witch u failed to see...but thats ok u can blaim your ignorance

10 your a noob

11 your acting like if infadel hit u or something witch is really imature especially for someone your age

12 your asking the owners of the feild to make it free and to pay for the rent and maintnence them selves.

so now, if would please get manners and learn how to be respectful to others.
have a nice day.

really. just cause i joined this forum a few months ago doesnt mean ive only been playing for a few months. and im sorry little boy you are the noob and only for the reason that your narrow minded.
the only time im every rude to anyone is if their rude to me first, like you are now.
i was asking about papers cause he keeps saying its legit, well then id like to see some proof on how legit it really is. i never demanded, i simply asked to see them. not demand the. your just being dramatic.
yes ive never been there, but where in everything i said was i complaning, please read carefully before you accuse someone of something.
as for his "valid" point that is an opinion which i stated. and if you dont know what an opinion is then please look it up.
i will be the first to admit i wasnt being totally respectful but once again, neither was he so in turn i retaliated.
i never said the owners had to make it free but im sure alot of players would rather pitch in work and help maintain it than to dish out 600 or more a year on a small field. to me it sounds like their just all about the money and thats not what this sport is about. if you are then go join the painballers.

i didnt complain a single bit. if you read this thread properly then you would see i was asking someone else something before he so rudely jumped in with his sarcasm which was totally unnecessary, just like your attitude right now.

so now ill tell you the same. dont ever speak to me again till you become a bit more respectful and want to act like a mature adult, well teenager. untill then i will simply ignore.
have a nice day
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:17 am

lol.if u would have been playing for 5 years u wouldnt have asked for help on but your first airsoft gun when u first came on here and u wouldnt have bought that 30$ m4 that is in your profile pick.dramatic? u pritty much made my point there u wrote that whole essay cause infadel caled your question stipid the rest was his opinion and some facts about the feild and there was no sarcasm.u simply read his first sentence about calling your question stupid and wrote that whole essay. Drama Queen
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:34 am

DEVIN wrote:
lol.if u would have been playing for 5 years u wouldnt have asked for help on but your first airsoft gun when u first came on here and u wouldnt have bought that 30$ m4 that is in your profile pick.dramatic? u pritty much made my point there u wrote that whole essay cause infadel caled your question stipid the rest was his opinion and some facts about the feild and there was no sarcasm.u simply read his first sentence about calling your question stupid and wrote that whole essay. Drama Queen

once again your limited point of view gets in the way of understanding. that was my first" AEG", go re-read that. there are still other forms of airsoft, spring, pump, gas.

i fail to see what else your going on about. how in everything i wrote did i make your point valid? i dont think i did.

yes, alot of that was his opinion, i even stated that. twice. as for the facts he stated, the only one there was the price, everything else was an opinion. his point of view.

i wrote that whole so called "essay" cause i making a reply to every point he had, that simple. yet there are still people like you who stick their 2 scents in someone elses buisness , where it dont belong, just to cause trouble. it had nothing to do with you unless your his woman. you are a guy, arent you?

if you want to protect your bf, go for it but if your gona try to act superior to someone you can atleast learn to spell right. otherwise you might aswell walk around town with the gangsta strut while stu stu stu stuttering.

now i was nice enough to show you even a little respect though its clear you dont deserve it, just to correct your story but as its a complete waste of my time to talk to you, i will no longer reply to anythin you say. its not worth it, your not worth it.

grow up and act like a man.

have a nice day.

Last edited by spook on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:51 am

u made my point by calling me dramatic about the huge reply i posted cause really u were calling your self dramattic becuase i was mimicing you when i posted the huge reply about something small.This is acting superior to you?lol .Im done arguing with children
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUNDAY 20TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY 20TH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next