AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Vote_lcapMost ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Voting_barMost ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Vote_lcapMost ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Voting_barMost ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.

Go down 
+7
Crazy Joker
Zulu
MAG
EAGLE
Jester
SFAA, Inc.
Jack Rot
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Empty
PostSubject: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Jack, the thing is...he is right. There has been a huge thread about this topic to begin with. I may not agree with TM being the best, but the build quality is like that of no other.
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Eh, i dont think they top kwa. i've never liked TM just for their fps alone.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:03 pm

everything tops kwa. maybe not jg but everything else does

and its true, my scar even when it had the spring worn down it still shot the same distance as normal fps when i popped in a better bucking and an scs nub
as well as changed the seals
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 pm

The SCS nub is such a great investment when it comes to accuracy. Use it with a Systema bucking and let the BBs fly straight. However I am tempted to try out this new bucking that PDI has made, it may erase the use of the SCS nub. I am waiting to hear from those who purchased it.

Here is the link to view the new piece. It even has built in anti-blockback rings. Should be interesting.

http://x-fire.org/aeg_internal/e.whold_packing.html

And I am with Jester...I have yet to meet an airsmith that likes a KWA or a player for that matter. I like the craftsmanship of the TM and a big fan of Classic Army internals. Those things can take a hell of a beating.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm

classic army internals are shit i own the ump from classic army and i am litterally upgrading that bitch the piston is shit and the gears are shit the wiring is terrible and when my friend opened it up classic army gave me a terible wiring set it was burned out and by the way tokyo marui is a great company but too expensive that i aree with i own a tokyo marui glock pistol and that thing is awesome and accurate as hell and reliable.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:37 pm

and also if it wasnt for tokyo marui airsoft would of never been invented probally tokyo marui is the first company that made airsoft guns but then other companys started beating them and the reason they have low fps and not full metal bodies is cause of JAPANS GAY RULES but there quality is amazing out of all and they arent reinforced cause they have a power out put in japan
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:02 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:
The SCS nub is such a great investment when it comes to accuracy. Use it with a Systema bucking and let the BBs fly straight. However I am tempted to try out this new bucking that PDI has made, it may erase the use of the SCS nub. I am waiting to hear from those who purchased it.

Here is the link to view the new piece. It even has built in anti-blockback rings. Should be interesting.

http://x-fire.org/aeg_internal/e.whold_packing.html

And I am with Jester...I have yet to meet an airsmith that likes a KWA or a player for that matter. I like the craftsmanship of the TM and a big fan of Classic Army internals. Those things can take a hell of a beating.

thats the combo i had in my scar, systema bucking and scs nub.....even though the spring shot 260 fps it still out shot a good amount of hard shooting guns at the field.

and kwa is too overhyped, maybe later when i sell my gas guns ill tell everyone their lipo ready and sell them at 360 each LMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:10 pm

EAGLE wrote:
and also if it wasnt for tokyo marui airsoft would of never been invented probally tokyo marui is the first company that made airsoft guns but then other companys started beating them and the reason they have low fps and not full metal bodies is cause of JAPANS GAY RULES but there quality is amazing out of all and they arent reinforced cause they have a power out put in japan

they defently didn't make the first airsoft guns they made the first reliable battery powered gun
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:19 pm

The CAs that I came across were top notch. Internally and externally, of course they were no less than your usual $300+ model. These of course were loaned when I first got into the scene. A buddy of mine had an incredible M24, he put a ss2000 spring into his CA M24 and never a problem with it. Again its all user preference.

TM however yeah...the originators.....as overpriced as they are, at least they are worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:27 am

KWA is w.e i think their about as good as a classic army but with a shit load more problems then most brands out there also JG makes plastic body guns but holy F&@k do they shoot hard as shit 450 and higher in some cases and on the comments of the vid somebody was saying thatv you dont need to buy a TM for good quality that you could buy a dboys and it will last years i would have to agree with that as well .

p.s that video was shit and a complete waste of time Smile
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:44 am

kwa is not the best but there good i heard bad things about how much the TM plastic body flexes
Back to top Go down
Kris
Private 1st class
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Let's see what you guys have to say about KWA when I finish up with mine ;-) Knight
Back to top Go down
http://www.krismainieri.com/simple-commissions.php
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:09 pm

lol.

well from MY personal use, i now own 2 echo 1's, one of them being jesters previous m4, that i heard he hated so much. lol, echo one has stepped up their guns from what i have seen in video's and read overall in their history. regardless of what some people may say that some other brand makes the guns and they just slap their name on it etc, when you get the gun, it's an echo one.

alot of people own echo one's and i never hear of them having any issues, every brand every gun will have its issue ofcourse but i mean...what in life doesnt?

regardless, i suppose the gun is what you make of it, anything can always be made better, i plan on doing a few things to this m4 and it should be perfectly fine for my liking when i've invested like $200 in magpul bullshit and another $150 on internals etc. lol
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:24 pm

yes i would agree anything can be made to work better but i think im ganna stick to classic army 2010 series and into the future anything below that has a few problems
Back to top Go down
Kris
Private 1st class
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:27 pm

I hear ya bro.

At the end of the day, everything can be improved and it's up to the players experience,preference and budget that determines the route they'll take.

Point is to have fun.

Kris
Back to top Go down
http://www.krismainieri.com/simple-commissions.php
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Im behind that 100%
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:54 pm

let me give you an example of build quality.
i bought a used JG G36c. great externally and pretty good internally. not AMAZING but gets the job done. this is, i dont settle for "just the job done"...
i striped the internals to bare bones. and i mean BARE BONES. left only the gearbox, gears, and motor. everything else gone.
i made a new wiring set, and got a air seal nozzle, double o ring cylinder head, teflon coated cylinder, metal teeth polycarb piston and poly piston head, M110 spring (360ishfps), ball bearing spring guide, standard ratio hardened gears (so they last forever), precision shim job, new hop up bucking and h-nub, tightbore barrel. i guarantee i will outshoot any JG, Echo 1, Classic Army, CYMA, Dboys, almost any manufacturer with the exception of a handful of guns that i would admit are better.
oh yeah, and i did all those upgrades and bought the gun and the final price tag after everything for me was about $180 (some of the parts i previously had like the gears, bucking, and nub, so those werent included)
and its not the fps that makes me outperform because my fps isnt that high at all, its the consistency, quality, build tolerances, etc. that make mine come up above others. im not being ignorant myself, im just telling the truth. and other airsmiths like nightbreed would agree that its very true
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:23 pm

LMFAO i only got the m4 for a small Cod black ops thing i wanted to do, but i still hate m4s, ill stick to my scar everyday

as for what xero ryu said its absolutely correct, its not about rof/fps its about consistency and accuracy
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:32 pm

hey xero, when it comes time to build my gun up, i might need a little help, dont wanna destroy my first gearbox, so if possible i'll throw you a few bucks to teach me how to upgrade everything. i want extreme accuracy and a nice ROF, lipo ready.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
hey xero, when it comes time to build my gun up, i might need a little help, dont wanna destroy my first gearbox, so if possible i'll throw you a few bucks to teach me how to upgrade everything. i want extreme accuracy and a nice ROF, lipo ready.
Copy that. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
BELIAL
Corporal
Corporal
BELIAL

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 pm

EAGLE wrote:

You saying that Tokyo Marui was invented before Airsoft Lmao Which came first the chicken or the egg Question
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Belial tokyo marui was the first manufactuer to make a good reliable gun and they were the ones who made the first gun they started it all i dont know were you got your info at but your wrong,
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:49 pm

I have a wooden slingshot I upgraded with some used condom rubbers and a pleather grip. I can outshoot everyone here!!!

Now back to the video. This guy talks so much I did not get to the end and how accurate can you measure distance and fps if you have 3 projectiles coming out of the barrel. To top it off, the gun he is comparing it to is not working so the viewers have to take his word for it?

LOO HOO SEH HER.

Last edited by Mirko on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:02 pm

lol, raped. who the fuck needs to shoot a shotgun 130ft anyways? that just makes you an asshole if thats what you use a shotgun for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.   Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most ignorant airsoft video i have ever seen.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next