AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The video that got me into airsoft Vote_lcapThe video that got me into airsoft Voting_barThe video that got me into airsoft Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
The video that got me into airsoft Vote_lcapThe video that got me into airsoft Voting_barThe video that got me into airsoft Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The video that got me into airsoft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Airsoft Danny
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Airsoft Danny

The video that got me into airsoft Empty
PostSubject: The video that got me into airsoft   The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:21 pm

I was getting ready to go to school and I turn on my laptop like every morning. Then this video was on the front page. I saw it, went to school, came back, goggle "airsoft" and that's it.

By the way the youtuber is scoutthedoggie check out his channel for more cool airsoft videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/scoutthedoggie
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: The video that got me into airsoft   The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: The video that got me into airsoft   The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Eagle that particular video is actually done by a couple of former Marines. Real on target shooters. I believe the kid with the helmet and the stocky asian are pros.

Great video....even better song. Nothing soul like Johnny Cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The video that got me into airsoft   The video that got me into airsoft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The video that got me into airsoft
Page 1 of 1