AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Vote_lcapJan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Voting_barJan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Vote_lcapJan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Voting_barJan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE   Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:42 am

I took Drunk monk, and Devin in the Sand-Taxi. And arrive at Fox hole at the usual time after a good breakfast.

We held some Death match games and later switched to Medic games which were also very fun.

Ebola got to play his Down pilot game and I banzai charged into his gun in the event and got shot up in the lip!,,, one of these days Im gonna loose a good tooth!

Later I kind of dropped out of the games while I was off rolling a few more tires into bunker position and later hosted a street war game.

The Last game today at Fox hole was a kind of a hunt and camp fest....I was the last guy hunted down and could have gotten those guys if it was set for full auto....I was hard to kill because I didn't camp in one spot...would hit and run!

The Extreme Rage Event:

We packed up everything in the car and left Fox hole around 6pm to Devins house, ate good food and Devil showed up as well as Drunk Monk...Though kind of late we set off for Extreme Rage.

Arriving a bit late at the venue, It was very packed with many kid softers, maybe more than80 players attending but they were all n00bs!

The SFAR crew set up for gaming and I hosted 4 games using the Capture the Flag, Attack and Defend and back to Death match!

I actually missed 4 games hosting and played only 2!... But here's what I gotta say based on my hosting and Observations....While Hosting CTF, there were obvious bases made for re-spawning , After blowing the starting Whistle I observed no one on one side of the field ever calling hit or going to the re-spawn base, Which means 50% or more of the players were not calling there hits at all!... After a while of Refereeing games , I pretty much owned the conditions of the field but I really wanted to play games even though Hosting great games can make it fun and win new friends.

Also there was no ordered way to distinguish the teams.

In a rather Nasty 2 events some kid sniping in a tower dropped a mag and it was handed to me, then a kid claimed it was his and took off... Then the Sniper came for it and I knew I was duped by a thief!...,In fact some Kids with Sticky fingers had been stealing ammo and Mags, Gas cans...In general we were playing ghetto kids!

Finally pulled out the RPK andall those little kids were just gonna go where ever I was going!....Though no one called there hits, the Entire SFAR- FAST crew rattled the shit out of all the n00bs that ran in front of our barrels!....I pumped more than 2000 bbs from the RPK drum and was being Videoed while shooting some kid in the helmet face mask who just kept trying to engage in a duke out with my RPK, It was silly and yet fun!

Extreme Rage was definitely amateur night ,Flawed by n00bish cheaters...

Could have been fixed by simply separating the kids and putting them in another field, while the teens and 20 somethings actually played for real!

I had my Fun lighting up all the Cheaters!
Back to top Go down
Y12-Scorpion
Private 1st class
Y12-Scorpion

PostSubject: I was one of the Noobies that showed up for the first time and Freaked out when I saw the Police blocking the entrance with one officer had a real M4   Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:03 am

Aparently some one had see us toating and hearing some of the gun fire that we were all engaged in, and they came . a Goldish van was being searched as the Officers were checking out the nortorious call.. all though as I sat there waiting to see what was to happen the Officers gave no grief after discovering our weapons were sheer Mocks of the real thing, Nothing was said that we could not be there so I it seems all is good on the Home front..

My first experience in this Milism was in fact Insane and fun at the same time.. will deffinately be very involved moving forward... I clearly did make some mistakes on my first day.. One thing that was very difficult, was to identify your adversary in time before you were spotted and if you call out you have now given away your position....so you were still extinquished..
but all in all was really quite fun and a little freakish being shot at lol as it was a BB Blitzkrieg..!

Scorpion thank you for the invite SanDragon...
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE   Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Liked it too, very fun!

so saturday night is were people come out to play airsoft in rage? do you guys recommend going or its not worth it? (noobs?)
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE   Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Landa wrote:
Liked it too, very fun!

so saturday night is were people come out to play airsoft in rage? do you guys recommend going or its not worth it? (noobs?)

Only fun if you really want to terrify n00bs.

The n00bs mostly do not call their hits if they are kidsofters.

Kidsofters actually play quite retarded and seem invincible... team recognition becomes impossible so we tend to shoot at everyone once it gets too confusing!

usually funny seeing all the n00bs wanting to join the side with the biggest guns... Maybe I will hide it and jump in at the last second for a surprise attack!

bring more ammo than usual for the lite up! Twisted Evil

On the Negative side these are ghetto kids and since the honor system is kind of failed, they also steal shit...you drop something, it will not likely be returned, do not leave anything valuable or alone on the table.

Bang out rules do not seem to exist, idiots taking their goggles off in the game and lots of horseplay, and hardly any attention to game marshal the events ... My efforts helped but at a cost to my own game time so I conducted 4 games and observed a lot of cheating!

I should be paid to be there! afro

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE   Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:02 am

SandDragon wrote:
lite up

Clap
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE   Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 am

Its funny you guys dont come out when we are there! you want good games come out later stay till after ten when i kick the kids out and turn off the lights!! sog will be there this saturday night.
I do agree the kids are ridiculous! but i dont own the field but when i am there i have full authority to kick people off the field if needed and if i see some one taking shit ill ban them and if need be have le come on out.i may talk to the owner about doing a once a month invite only night what do you guys think.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE   Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:48 am

Night breed wrote:
Its funny you guys don't come out when we are there! you want good games come out later stay till after ten when i kick the kids out and turn off the lights!! sog will be there this Saturday night.
I do agree the kids are ridiculous! but i don't own the field but when i am there i have full authority to kick people off the field if needed and if i see some one taking shit ill ban them and if need be have le come on out.i may talk to the owner about doing a once a month invite only night what do you guys think.

Well If I was in Full control - I wouldn't kick the kids out,....I would put all the kid softers in the small field and have them play there only... Or vice versa!

The other field is also mostly dark and unlit...basically both fields in use but they are to always be separated.

Also we can make more effort and divide the kid softers even further into a type of boot camp...Kids not calling there hits will become the white rabbit...we will all hunt down the white rabbit until they call there hits....We will punish them by hosting n00b hunts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE   Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jan 29th 2011 Fox Hole & EXTREME RAGE
Page 1 of 1