AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
legit airsoft field Vote_lcaplegit airsoft field Voting_barlegit airsoft field Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
legit airsoft field Vote_lcaplegit airsoft field Voting_barlegit airsoft field Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

legit airsoft field

Go down 
+4
Jack Rot
Randy
MAG
spook
8 posters
AuthorMessage
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

legit airsoft field Empty
PostSubject: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:51 pm

i dont know about the rest of you but there are quite a few people who cant make some of these long distance rides out to the new airsoft field in delray.

i myself have been talking to the mayor, the police, and the director of parks and recreation in homestead on getting a legit field in homestead of which we can play airsoft legally. id like some "real, constructive" imput on this idea.

now the reason ive chose homestead cause homestead direly needs an attraction like this so they would would be more willing to work with us and do to the large amount of land he have thst we could put to good use.

i want to show them just how organized and mature we are about this.

please, no downers
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:56 pm

sounds like an excellent idea but the airsofters should make the rules as we know whats best for the sport and how a field should be set up but thats a great idea i hope it works out
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:19 am

with proper rules and guidelines, and ofcourse the all needed proper connections, it can be done.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 pm

o h of course. i already have all that planned out but i just need others to help. no good if im the only one showing interrest
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:25 pm

Deligate.

Let us know what you need and people will reply with what they can. Sure it may not always come out the way we want it to, but it is better than standing alone.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:32 am

I sent a reply to your email. Hope the information helped. If you have any other questions, shoot me an email and I will get back to ya as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:27 pm

well i just got another email from the mayor. he suggested that i get in contact with the people who have the contracts to the baseball stadium. now that was my goal to convert the stadium but i never mention that to him and yet he still suggested it.

in its own way, that just saved me some time and trouble.

now once i start talking to them im gona propose we do most of the work ourselfs. that will save them, and us, alot of money on top of showing them how commited we are to this.

now id like you do some homework. go to youtube and watch a couple vids on "CQB city" by milsimjunkie1. this is the type of layout id like to "eventually" work our way to building.

now i have this whole field layout already drawn out, aswell as the inner sanctum, so it will still be easy to work with.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:10 pm

will it be both field and cqb
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:27 pm

thats what im trying for. set up the diamond field as village for a bit of distance and cqb but use the corridors and and entrances as a cqb only area. supposedly theres hotels on the property for the baseball players who were suppose to use the field so we can do something with that. it all depends on if they let us use there field or not and even then if they let us use the other buildings
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:53 pm

sounds awesome how big is the area
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:28 pm

its massive. thers 10 baseball fields and 1 giant one where the main game was suppose to be. im sure theyll lend use one of the extra fields. look up the homestead sports complex on google maps.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:38 pm

spook wrote:
its massive. thers 10 baseball fields and 1 giant one where the main game was suppose to be. im sure theyll lend use one of the extra fields. look up the homestead sports complex on google maps.

who thats huge
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:10 pm

well im still working things out with the mayor on the field.

but just today i was talking to one of my old high school teachers(shes hot) told me that her son found this new place there building on krome. its for paintball and airsoft. suppoidly its got 2 fields to keep them seperated. shes gona get more information for me on it.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:41 pm

It would be good to have a field like that if it opens. The only problem rage has is the fact its only at night, which does get old over time, and the paint problem. I have spent a hour cleaning out the guns I brought and played with one night.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Repo wrote:
It would be good to have a field like that if it opens. The only problem rage has is the fact its only at night, which does get old over time, and the paint problem. I have spent a hour cleaning out the guns I brought and played with one night.

Make sure u always check the internals of your guns for sand after playing there.I found sand inside my gun but thnkfully didnt get in the gearbox.I didint even let my gun touch sand. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: legit airsoft field   legit airsoft field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

legit airsoft field
Page 1 of 1