AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Vote_lcapSFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Voting_barSFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Vote_lcapSFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Voting_barSFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SFAA At Miami Comic Con -

Go down 
+8
Medic_TD_Dan
Mirko
predator2-58
DEVIN
NOBODY
Jester
hitgen
SFAA, Inc.
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFAA At Miami Comic Con -    SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:26 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
Jester you are more than welcome to post up on here due to the circumstances.

sounds good
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: SFAA At Miami Comic Con -    SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:57 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Wow... looks like only USA clones!... And a total disregard to serious role play aspects...Might as well send in Tommy gunner who was next to the Nazi...And Mention that they couldn't come but they re are also Bad guy airsofters who also do their part seriously! You Can't have a good guy without a bad guy!

Sanddragon, I understand that there are two sides to every role. And yes, the Board of Directors wants a US only outfit. SFAA represents a positive, and responsible side to airsoft and when people see American forces they think good things. Its all about presentation.

I am not saying that you do not show that, but a Taliban member or even a Nazi can be misleading. This is for the general public. If you take offense to how we are operating, I am sorry that you feel that way, but this is how we are going to run things.

Now with that said, I am not stoping you from showing up at the SFAA field in full character in the future, because like you said, you cant have one side without the other.

I understand the General public presentation part....Just remember after they have cleared level one... They can refer to guys like me, and the stuff seen and done in California and other states that will take it to the next level!

Think of us as a stronger brew of coffee!
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: SFAA At Miami Comic Con -    SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:59 pm

SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Shed_your_ego
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: SFAA At Miami Comic Con -    SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:21 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I understand the General public presentation part....Just remember after they have cleared level one... They can refer to guys like me, and the stuff seen and done in California and other states that will take it to the next level!

Sanddragon, not everyone is as sheltered as you think. And we deal with plenty of places located in California...and to be 100% honest here, most of them are usually doing the current military look. Even look at some of the larger events i.e. Operation Lion Claws and anything else that John Lu puts on. Its usually a current theme.

The Vietnam Era and WWI Era reenactment is HUGE in Europe and very big here in the US among older community members. Tommygunner is a rare breed in this day and age. You will even find Civil War reenactments, especially here in the South. And if you have noticed there are only really two among you that part take in the older generation looks. Not to say there is anything wrong with it.

It has nothing to do with you being more elite than anyone, it has to do with a public image and that this entire post is about representing the South Florida Airsoft Association and their ideas and values.

Sorry that you are offended by this entire thing, its not a shot at your style of play, its just not suitable for this event.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: SFAA At Miami Comic Con -    SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:55 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Sanddragon, not everyone is as sheltered as you think. And we deal with plenty of places located in California...and to be 100% honest here, most of them are usually doing the current military look. Even look at some of the larger events i.e. Operation Lion Claws and anything else that John Lu puts on. Its usually a current theme.

The Vietnam Era and WWI Era reenactment is HUGE in Europe and very big here in the US among older community members. Tommygunner is a rare breed in this day and age. You will even find Civil War reenactments, especially here in the South. And if you have noticed there are only really two among you that part take in the older generation looks. Not to say there is anything wrong with it.

It has nothing to do with you being more elite than anyone, it has to do with a public image and that this entire post is about representing the South Florida Airsoft Association and their ideas and values.

Sorry that you are offended by this entire thing, its not a shot at your style of play, its just not suitable for this event.

Oh I'm not offended!

Do what you do!... I will be introducing players those other cool parts of the sport and hobby... You just hook the general public the way you see fit.

I will promote more enhanced scenarios, outfits and games...Just hoping that no one is feeling too embarrassed to mention that those kind of games and stuff are also done.
Back to top Go down
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: I might buy it ....   SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

I might buy it SandDragon however you just don't look like a Nazi.... Maybe it's the hair!!
Back to top Go down
http://netmasterscorp.net
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: SFAA At Miami Comic Con -    SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:48 am

If anyone would like to attend, you must email your info to info@sf-aa.org with day that you would like to attend along with a photo of your loadout.

Will will be accepting emails until the end of the weekend. After that the Board of Directors will be making their decision. We were contacted by a few people on here, but they have not replied with their uniform or day requirements so those members will not be chosen.

Lunch will be provided by the SFAA and all volunteers will be given a few extra goodies for coming down and help supporting the SFAA, Inc.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: SFAA At Miami Comic Con -    SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Going to make this even more exciting.

For Saturday, there is going to be a red carpet event where the stars who are appearing make their entrance. We and other fan tables that are there and dressed up will be walking the red carpet in between the celebs. So expect to be in pictures all over the web and the comic world.

We are going to be very particular in the look that we use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFAA At Miami Comic Con -    SFAA At Miami Comic Con -  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFAA At Miami Comic Con -
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2