AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Vote_lcapLack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Voting_barLack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Vote_lcapLack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Voting_barLack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven

Go down 
+14
SEABEE
Jester
Repo
ThomasTheTankEngine
NOBODY
sithlordharley
MAG
EAGLE
Medic_TD_Dan
Streets
GizMo
Crazy Joker
Jack Rot
SandDragon
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Empty
PostSubject: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:15 pm

This topic is red hot because recently members of a certain team apparently, just decided to suddenly and quietly quit and go to another team.

I am feeling bitter about the fact that these DESERTERS...actually expressed nothing to there other fellow members and no one knew of that persons, status as a team mate.... Lack of communication was just plain lazy....Our team will answer if a request is called!

I encourage all team mates to communicate with there teammates, even if they are inactive so that players , just don't suddenly bail out like rats on a sinking ship!

Take pride in your team uniform and patch, whether you got one or not!
I myself do not have a patch, probably deserved it more than anyone else... but I wear it in my heart!

Also I rally everyone to commit to team Loyalty and assemble on game day to access the challenges of the day!

I am only feeling burned by the fact that Team Fast is only getting more kids in attendance and HRO actually absorbed all the new senor members and any new arrivals, just go to that team.

Looks like Team Fast and other teams other than HRO spend the time dealing with new arrivals and kids...whereas HRO does not deal with kids at all or any Intro on new guys.

All I saw was that HRO kept taking all new adults that we worked with into their own ranks...I am getting tired of this shit!

Adding me to HRO as an invite does not solve the fair play situation as you only added me to your senior ranks and now the kids are left without yet another adult!

I actually noticed this before I joined team fast and it actually isn't fair.

Those guys are just hunting kids and the game is becoming a joke to play!

So go out there and make friends with your team and stick with it like a band of brothers even if you have to deal with a fight through HELL!

YOU WILL HOLD THE LINE!

Last edited by SandDragon on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:41 pm

As i had stated this months ago, its almost always been kids vs adults. last 3-4 times i went it was well balanced though.

the type of airsoft game we all play is not tactical by far, and real official teams should not matter, most of the teams are into the CQB shit, and should leave there tactical stuff for the indoor matches they play, that are ranked or whatever.

we pretty much play in skirmish mode, there never seems to be much organization, there is always, and will be, always, friendly fire.

fox hole is currently way too bushy, needs to be bush whacked so there can be better paths and game types we can host, we all can agree that CTF is by far the most intense and fun type of game we play, and its fast paced in the sense that there is alot of action going on, and huge firefights, which for in my opinion, is why i signed up for airsoft, i didnt sign up to learn extreme tactical maneuvers, to have the best team, or the best weapon out there, i simply joined for the fun of the sport.

the only thing that i have noticed recently, why the fuck are the adults whining so much about people not calling hits? i've seen it get ridiculous to a full blown arguement. there is no reason to cry for more than 10 seconds if someone doesnt call a hit, if you know you honestly hit them, call them out on it a once or twice and move on.

At the end of the day the bigger man is the one with least words coming out of his mouth, and more bb's coming out of his gun.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
As i had stated this months ago, its almost always been kids vs adults. last 3-4 times i went it was well balanced though.

the type of airsoft game we all play is not tactical by far, and real official teams should not matter, most of the teams are into the CQB shit, and should leave there tactical stuff for the indoor matches they play, that are ranked or whatever.

we pretty much play in skirmish mode, there never seems to be much organization, there is always, and will be, always, friendly fire.

fox hole is currently way too bushy, needs to be bush whacked so there can be better paths and game types we can host, we all can agree that CTF is by far the most intense and fun type of game we play, and its fast paced in the sense that there is alot of action going on, and huge firefights, which for in my opinion, is why i signed up for airsoft, i didnt sign up to learn extreme tactical maneuvers, to have the best team, or the best weapon out there, i simply joined for the fun of the sport.

the only thing that i have noticed recently, why the fuck are the adults whining so much about people not calling hits? i've seen it get ridiculous to a full blown arguement. there is no reason to cry for more than 10 seconds if someone doesnt call a hit, if you know you honestly hit them, call them out on it a once or twice and move on.

At the end of the day the bigger man is the one with least words coming out of his mouth, and more bb's coming out of his gun.

This is an issue about team loyalty and communication with teammates to bring it up to the next level..maybe this doesn't bother you and maybe you don't care.

Take a step back and see that a certain team always has or gets the adults, that's all I'm saying....we are hosting n00b hunts and silly death matches where if you are not team role play active and its just kids going alone with no strategy, you are gonna get hunted down!

Team HRO has more experience and and fight somewhat and move like a squad... The kids don't listen, tend to camp, and are noisy.

When a member switches teams , they take any game secrets with them including shared team information on battle tactics and other secret routes of hidden spots.

You fail to address that as a serious factor in the team play...You are of course off by yourself hunting and having fun...totally oblivious of the fair play balance of the teams....

If you see a team that looks uneven because you factor in more adults on one side and kids on another...go help the side that looks uneven!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:39 pm

i dont care if there an adult or a kid all i care is that they play good even if we lose
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:52 pm

SandDragon wrote:
This topic is red hot because recently members of a certain team apparently, just decided to suddenly and quietly quit and go to another team.

I am feeling bitter about the fact that these DESERTERS...actually expressed nothing to there other fellow members and no one knew of that persons, status as a team mate.... Lack of communication was just plain lazy....Our team will answer if a request is called!

I encourage all team mates to communicate with there teammates, even if they are inactive so that players , just don't suddenly bail out like rats on a sinking ship!

Take pride in your team uniform and patch, whether you got one or not!
I myself do not have a patch, probably deserved it more than anyone else... but I wear it in my heart!

Also I rally everyone to commit to team Loyalty and assemble on game day to access the challenges of the day!

I am only feeling burned by the fact that Team Fast is only getting more kids in attendance and HRO actually absorbed all the new senor members and any new arrivals, just go to that team.

Looks like Team Fast and other teams other than HRO spend the time dealing with new arrivals and kids...whereas HRO does not deal with kids at all or any Intro on new guys.

All I saw was that HRO kept taking all new adults that we worked with into their own ranks...I am getting tired of this shit!

Adding me to HRO as an invite does not solve the fair play situation as you only added me to your senior ranks and now the kids are left without yet another adult!

I actually noticed this before I joined team fast and it actually isn't fair.

Those guys are just hunting kids and the game is becoming a joke to play!

So go out there and make friends with your team and stick with it like a band of brothers even if you have to deal with a fight through HELL!

YOU WILL HOLD THE LINE!
PM YA
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Crazy Joker wrote:
i dont care if there an adult or a kid all i care is that they play good even if we lose

joker has played with us.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:00 pm

so ur saying were the only team??????

sword has no kids... so how come ur not on there case????? its always hro....

look we just wana play..... as a team.. u got to respect that... its not our fault that the rest cant hold it togther... so dont ask us to down grade are level of play, cause the opfor is'nt what you want.... no one else has voiced they had a problem with it... atleast we show up... keeping the crownd big.. and challegning... i think its wrong to point the finger cause we did somthing right... by haveing a great team of players... things are'nt always fair... so deal with it... stop crying and blameing us for the issue you have.... with not having it togther... there are alot of great players left... they just dont respect u..... or take u serious enough to be a captin... and motivate them.... ur better off joining some one else team... my opinion... please leave our name out of it... its getting old.... Puke

i want others opinion on this!!! please write.. friend or foe... all welcomed lets get it all out..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:05 pm

I like Turtles!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:06 pm

I agree with streets. He is a really good friend of mine and i think people should stop pointing fingers at hro. It does really get annoying when people say hro this and hro that and that you cant tell someone to play fair and not play the regular way they play its just bullshit so i agree with streets
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Streets wrote:
Crazy Joker wrote:

joker has played with us.....
idk why people accuse HRO of cheating ive played with them they dont
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Streets wrote:
so ur saying were the only team??????

sword has no kids... so how come ur not on there case????? its always hro....

look we just wana play..... as a team.. u got to respect that... its not our fault that the rest cant hold it togther... so dont ask us to down grade are level of play, cause the opfor is'nt what you want.... no one else has voiced they had a problem with it... atleast we show up... keeping the crownd big.. and challegning... i think its wrong to point the finger cause we did somthing right... by haveing a great team of players... things are'nt always fair... so deal with it... stop crying and blameing us for the issue you have.... with not having it togther... there are alot of great players left... they just dont respect u..... or take u serious enough to be a captin... and motivate them.... ur better off joining some one else team... my opinion... please leave our name out of it... its getting old.... Puke

i want others opinion on this!!! please write.. friend or foe... all welcomed lets get it all out..... Twisted Evil

sword has kids
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Sand Dragon your just Jealous!
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 pm

no reason to get sword involved lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:38 pm

I am speaking the truth when I am claiming that so far all the adults have been sucked up by our counter part team leaving us only the kids...I was not on team Fast at the time... SO YOU ARE FUCKING LYING!

I am giving you guys a no bull shit assessment of team status and I am still impartial to teams, Just only saying my honest opinion that It is uneven... You don't like the truth!- The Truth can hurt!

You can help by ensuring there is a fair balance in the game before the game actually starts...If I seriously reported the game like in the glory days of radio and fans looked at all the player stats, It would seem that HRO has all the pros and slaughters the rest and keeps what ever good arriving new.

You guys deny you are Denying the fair growth of competition.

I believe No one will man up and admit it!

I am not afraid to say it...I feel it would be unjust if no one Mediated fair play in all team activity, don't get mad at the ref!

This is only a game but I figure If I was in power of all, I would dissolve all teams and enforce the one rule of fair play and a good ratio of both sides having adults and kids!... Other wise the game is rigged!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven 5nyr1c10
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Is it that time of the month again?
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:18 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I am speaking the truth when I am claiming that so far all the adults have been sucked up by our counter part team leaving us only the kids...I was not on team Fast at the time... SO YOU ARE FUCKING LYING!

I am giving you guys a no bull shit assessment of team status and I am still impartial to teams, Just only saying my honest opinion that It is uneven... You don't like the truth!- The Truth can hurt!

You can help by ensuring there is a fair balance in the game before the game actually starts...If I seriously reported the game like in the glory days of radio and fans looked at all the player stats, It would seem that HRO has all the pros and slaughters the rest and keeps what ever good arriving new.

You guys deny you are Denying the fair growth of competition.

I believe No one will man up and admit it!

I am not afraid to say it...I feel it would be unjust if no one Mediated fair play in all team activity, don't get mad at the ref!

This is only a game but I figure If I was in power of all, I would dissolve all teams and enforce the one rule of fair play and a good ratio of both sides having adults and kids!... Other wise the game is rigged!

I have seen this happen many times before SD, the reason behind it is that, unfortunately some teams are very insecure of themselves, thus they need to use whatever resource necessary to win at any cost. This renders useless the whole "even game play" theory.

It is much like dating, a very insecure guy will go the extra length to make sure he "looks good", has fashionable clothes, fancy cars, good cologne, trendy tunes, etc etc; just to catch the opposite sex attention. Same analogy applies to Team vs Team play, a team that is insecure of itself will cheat, lie, whine, and take all "veteran" players into their side, thus ensuring an easily defeatable OPFOR, that in turn will achieve the ultimate goal of elevate their egos.

However, you cant just pretend playing fair means dissolving teams; a fair game is a game where you have balance of power from both sides. Thats all.

And for those of you that think Airsoft is like real war, grow a fcking pair and enlist or something, until then i dont want to hear your whining on how you are more tactically proficient because your gear is cooler.

Thats my rant.

Ban me if you like!
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:22 pm

LOL....that is all.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:32 pm

LMFAO S.W.O.R.D has kids.....2 out of the 9 are kids, and we've had kids before them too, sooo lets keep S.W.O.R.D out of this

and i totally agree with Tomasthetankengine cheers
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

Don't really know what he has to be jealous of.

Victor. From what i see is that something never change.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Thomas

That fact is they wont. Like you said, not man enough to grow a pair so it's easier to play airsoft where they can cheat, get shoot and not call out than getting shoot for real and being out permanently. I spent 6 years in the early 90s did both Desert Storm and Desert Shield and it was not about how cool we looked, but how we get the job done. Have not been out there'd for several months, and by what i can see, brown nosing got bigger.

Seabees Can Do
NMCB133
Fighting Kangaroos
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:49 pm

WE NEED A BIGGER DEATH STAR MOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven 1480098c
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:51 pm

SEABEE NO WAY

Last edited by Digital Jedi on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:52 pm

EAGLE wrote:
I agree with streets. He is a really good friend of mine and i think people should stop pointing fingers at hro. It does really get annoying when people say hro this and hro that and that you cant tell someone to play fair and not play the regular way they play its just bullshit so i agree with streets

Damn Franco. Do you need a wipe for your nose. STFU!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:21 am

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

That team does not take kids!...They always dump them on us in a game and prefer to hunt that way, even adding a few more adults to there side.

They have taken adults to there side and even tried to recruit me as well!

It is the truth and a fact....I have every right to rub it in with salt on top!

I know I will lose some respect in my quote by another opposing team but this issue is like a fight for equality, You guys deny it and skirt the issue!

I want a nice even ratio of players willing to play adult for adult and kids fighting kids toe to toe!

There should be no n00b hunts!...That is a total waste of time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next