AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Vote_lcapnew field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Voting_barnew field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Vote_lcapnew field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Voting_barnew field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

new field opens this weekend in redlands

Go down 
+10
SheepDogRex
Streets
Silk
Mc_SourMonkey
spook
SFAA, Inc.
DOC
SandDragon
Repo
Matrix Tactical
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new field opens this weekend in redlands   new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 pm

I was there saturday and field looked fine. Besides some minor debris thats needs to be removed. Trails are perfect. The 2 towers worked fine. I am 210 with out sailplanes and the held me fine. The cars on the north west corners, the intentions are o clear up the rest of the field and dump the trash on them. A lot of good bunkers.

Sand dragon. You say it needs to be cleaned up, but like someone else just stated . At least the work will be worth it , unlike the CQb field when we did a lot of work cleaning it then we were not able to play there any more. Its worth paying a small fee and being able to play with out hassles, being able to do things every day and know that tomorrow you can come back and play again.

I was there yesterday and played a few games with some friends and Leo gave a walk through. And t here is a lot to do three. Good parking, also. And so much high cover that it felt great on the field. Very few Areas where there is no shade on the field

I give it cheers Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: new field opens this weekend in redlands   new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:43 pm

SEABEE wrote:
I was there saturday and field looked fine. Besides some minor debris thats needs to be removed. Trails are perfect. The 2 towers worked fine. I am 210 with out sailplanes and the held me fine. The cars on the north west corners, the intentions are o clear up the rest of the field and dump the trash on them. A lot of good bunkers.

Sand dragon. You say it needs to be cleaned up, but like someone else just stated . At least the work will be worth it , unlike SFAR when we did a lot of work cleaning it then we were not able to play there any more. Its worth paying a small fee and being able to play with out hassles, being able to do things every day and know that tomorrow you can come back and play again.

I was there yesterday and played a few games with some friends and Leo gave a walk through. And t here is a lot to do three. Good parking, also. And so much high cover that it felt great on the field. Very few Areas where there is no shade on the field

I give it cheers Thumbs up

ya you are right, about the fact that It will be an official property... Just saying that the place has been a dump and working it will be a challenge... I of all people hang out late at most airsoft fields and do dedicate massive amounts of time cleaning up places...This place holds promise that after we clean it up it will still be open for us.

Just saying ... play with caution for now!
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: new field opens this weekend in redlands   new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

I think leo will have it open this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: new field opens this weekend in redlands   new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Will be in okeechobbe scriming a team this Saturday but hit me up when you guys are going there.
Its like 10 mins from my house.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: new field opens this weekend in redlands   new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 pm

will do. i think hes gonna try to open saturday. still have some things to clear out of the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new field opens this weekend in redlands   new field opens this weekend in redlands - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new field opens this weekend in redlands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2