AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Vote_lcapMay 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Voting_barMay 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Vote_lcapMay 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Voting_barMay 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field

Go down 
+3
evil e
Streets
SandDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Empty
PostSubject: May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field   May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:28 am

A quick debrief:

Please post if you are going to any location on roll call postings... I checked out both Rage and PMC field on Saturday May 7th....My opinion on PMC field is it is a bit of a change of pace, and I always make the most of any place I visit but would rather keep going to FOX HOLE due to the fact that the PMC field needs further development.

The Referees worked the game area like champions but this location is really rough and tough trail fighting...very hard, I would rather fight at the Fox hole....The place is much denser vegetated than RINKER and quite hard to walk through...there were some open spaces but there still needs to be some harden earth trails ... The bridge needs improvement!

I also dropped by Extreme Rage paint ball field an it has been further enhanced with newly constructed bunkers and interesting pipe pill boxes!

There were airsoft give away prizes hosted by ECHO 1 sponsors representatives....It was very organized and packed!

Today we even hosted a hunt for Osama bin Ladin scenario reenactment at Rage!... This place is getting fun!...many n00bs were punished and I even made a kill with my German potato masher grenade!

I urge players thinking of attending Fox hole to keep it going by posting if you are still interested in this area....Also attend debriefs and post any adventures if you attended any!
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field   May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:14 pm

well p.m.c was a change of place.... it looked skecthy @ first as sd said.... but i ended up liking the place... had fun... the games we played were cool.. thanks to doc, who admin the game.... eveything seemed fair.... place needs a lil more to be done on it, could be a good field if done .... big enough to host some good games.... thanks to the fox hole crew who came out... we had fun.... p.s found a wood land cap.. if some one lost it.. 7 1/8

May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Pmc_0110

May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Pmc_0111

May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Pmc_0112

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
evil e
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
evil e

PostSubject: Re: May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field   May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:15 pm

I prefer the PMC field. I don't find any fun in Foxhole. There is no changing terrain. The scenarios are ALL the same. It's way too small. It's a camp fest. And I can name a hundred other things.

PMC field was great though. I only had two cases of cheaters, and the refs really made sure that everybody played by the rules. They also had a great variety of scenarios, so it was something different each game. I'm hoping we all go back next week.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field   May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Pmc was great the games started quick they were organized and senerios were fun.I also had no problems with cheaters thanks to the refferies.i like it better that foxhole also I even liked it better that the can building its also a good place for sniping.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field   May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:38 am

Well first of all thanks doc for the invite , i had a really good time playing on your field. great scenario games workout pretty well. cant wait for the finished product should be exiting. field gave me a feel of tears of the sun mixed with predator . In all it was a great day will choose this field over fox hole. look forward to next weekend if anyone is down.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field   May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:42 am

Digital Jedi wrote:
Well first of all thanks doc for the invite , i had a really good time playing on your field. great scenario games workout pretty well. cant wait for the finished product should be exiting. field gave me a feel of tears of the sun mixed with predator . In all it was a great day will choose this field over fox hole. look forward to next weekend if anyone is down.

Nice Avatar!!!

I see ya got a dead Sand Dragon... lol!

This field is raw and needs some further building like what we all did at HO Chi Minh trails...It is in fact just like it in many ways and will require all the players to some day gather if possible and build better bunker systems and clear out some trails... the current trail system is a mess!

Also I was really unable to deploy my bipod off my machine gun and rest it properly on most bunker surfaces.

I say we even have HRO build another tower!

It would also help if we built an additional rain tarped rest area, some benches, a work table and have team claw build another gun rack like the one sitting at Foxhole.

Also we need to establish garbage cans- YA GOD DAME LITTERBUGS!

I will help out and volunteer if anyone wants to establish PMC field and make it better!

I like Fox Hole over PMC because I have been working on it, so its my baby! but I will recycle all my gear to the other place if you guys are not gonna play there anymore!

WHAT SAY YOU?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field   May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:57 am

I liked the field, takes getting used to but its a work in progress..it was pretty dangerous terrain though.

im still playing at foxhole. idk why the field isnt gonna be used anymore
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field   May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:01 am

Jester wrote:
I liked the field, takes getting used to but its a work in progress..it was pretty dangerous terrain though.

I'm still playing at foxhole. idk why the field isn't gonna be used anymore

I agree... I'm for Fox hole!

I will support another field as long as I have a good crew attending!

No field is gonna be great if no one attends it!

P.S.

I am still doing enhancements by rolling more tires and rearranging the battlefield, the place has a bit of everything and you have yet to untapp the resources of that area.

Not too many people have dedicated any work time studying and designing the field, they all just arrive and play.... Nothing much trail on building.

I guess I am the only bunker builder there!
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field   May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm in for Fox Hole now that I live close by but I still would like to go to PMC. Everyone at Fox Hole needs to get together every once in a while and go to PMC on a full weekend and show our support of other fields. We can pick the 1st week of the month as the PMC Weekend and that way we do not have to split everyone up. Bigger games are better anyways... most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field   May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 7th (PMC field) ...dropping in on Extreme Rage paintball field
Page 1 of 1