AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
 Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
 Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
 Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
 Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
 Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
 Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
 Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
 Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
 Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
 Team History - OLD BEEF... Vote_lcap Team History - OLD BEEF... Voting_bar Team History - OLD BEEF... Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
 Team History - OLD BEEF... Vote_lcap Team History - OLD BEEF... Voting_bar Team History - OLD BEEF... Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Team History - OLD BEEF...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Team History - OLD BEEF... Empty
PostSubject: Team History - OLD BEEF...    Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Apparently a lot of people carry some old baggage and know the whole origins of all the teams.

I am kind of curious about them being I just dropped in from California.

Team FAST was originally something else- I forgot!

H.R.O. was a paintball team, maybe there are even older teams... I do not know when they were founded.

Also some players have beef against other teams and there were some former issues in the last leadership.

I bring this up because I am now in team Fast and was nominated its Captain...I am talking to another player who is telling me that I gotta watch my back!... and shit can be twisted....Maybe that was way back then and the guy hates FAST now...But I am living in the Now and do not know of this.

Maybe the Team players who remember it all can Post a brief history of the teams they know...when they were founded... and where its going right now.... maybe a new patch being made can even sport a date...for example- Fighting since 1994!

It may be a bit of a Hot Topic to post "OLD BEEF" unless there was a real team War I never knew about.

I am aware that certain players have issues with other players...maybe the other guy was an ass and it will never truly be resolved but It might help to know even if it really is all in the past....EXAMPLE(Ya back then we were real haters!)

Also Players joining teams can get a quick reference about the experience of each team and know more about it.

Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Team History - OLD BEEF...    Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:36 pm

its actually very interesting how teams have changedover a year.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Team History - OLD BEEF...    Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Team FAST was Militia 9. That was until one of the 9 ran everyone away. he blamed it on others
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Team History - OLD BEEF...    Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:39 pm

OFFICAL YEAR: 2006
TEAM: HIGH RISK
MEMEBERS: 5
ORIGIN: PAINTBALL

AIRSOFT: 1.2 MONTHS

Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team History - OLD BEEF...    Team History - OLD BEEF... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team History - OLD BEEF...
Page 1 of 1