AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Hellfire paintball bb's Vote_lcapHellfire paintball bb's Voting_barHellfire paintball bb's Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Hellfire paintball bb's Vote_lcapHellfire paintball bb's Voting_barHellfire paintball bb's Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Hellfire paintball bb's

Go down 
+7
Jester
Mc_SourMonkey
SandDragon
SFAA, Inc.
MAG
Repo
EAGLE
11 posters

Should we use these bb's yes or no ?
A. Yes
Hellfire paintball bb's Vote_lcap31%Hellfire paintball bb's Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
B. No
Hellfire paintball bb's Vote_lcap69%Hellfire paintball bb's Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Hellfire paintball bb's Empty
PostSubject: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 pm

as you know people have been talking about those bbs that have paint in em i found a couple pics of these and they are from redwolf airsoft. They are at a convention now in Germany and i think they sell em lets keep these in mind. vote if we should use them or no thanks.

Hellfire paintball bb's Hellfi10
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Do you want the mean or the rational answer first?

Mean Answer: Some people wear mesh goggles and the paint may cause then to go blind you dick.

Rational Answer: Some people wear mesh goggles that the paint may penetrate making these dangerous.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 pm

no i dont want paint on my shit even if it comes off
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Another way to look at it is this.

This pretty much turns airsoft into paintball. The sport that a majority of airsoft players want nothing to do with. Those things are a waste of the manufacturer's money and the guy that came up with that one will most likely be joining the rest of the US work force.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Repo wrote:

Mean Answer: Some people wear mesh goggles and the paint may cause then to go blind you dick.

Rational Answer: Some people wear mesh goggles that the paint may penetrate making these dangerous.

Mesh goggles should be banned... they are not quite safe and it has been proven they are not the best eye protection... They are officially banned at most airsoft venues and games-(noobish gear)

You have a point about the paint matter.. this is not going to become paintball... unless you all start to make it trendy, refuse to buy it!

The stuff is messy and often coats the guns and everything it touches whether in use or not!

I would expect my airsoft weapon to become dirty and clogged quite soon too!

This stuff is crap!... made for n00bs and n00bish fields...only good if you are holding a contest and honor is in doubt it defeats the whole honor system and puts you back in the kiddy pool!

I wanted to play airsoft fields only and remain paint free!

You posted a target...now I gotta shoot it down! Twisted Evil

Last edited by SandDragon on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Great way for making sure that people are calling their hits. Except that mesh is already being used. Sorry. No joy. Pluss, i doubt they would hold integrity in anything above 450 fps with .20. Complete mayhem in the barrel plus if your electronic attachments happen to get some paint on them....then your screwed. nice try.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:20 pm

yeah, some people dont have trigger control with lipo's and high fps.......i dont want paint in my welts, or gear, or gun, or face etc
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:03 am

Jester wrote:
yeah, some people dont have trigger control with lipo's and high fps.......i dont want paint in my welts, or gear, or gun, or face etc

Dammit i was looking foward to it...lol...
that crap will f up ur aeg!! for sure...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:04 am

SandDragon wrote:
Repo wrote:

Mesh goggles should be banned... they are not quite safe and it has been proven they are not the best eye protection... They are officially banned at most airsoft venues and games-(noobish gear)

You have a point about the paint matter.. this is not going to become paintball... unless you all start to make it trendy, refuse to buy it!

The stuff is messy and often coats the guns and everything it touches whether in use or not!

I would expect my airsoft weapon to become dirty and clogged quite soon too!

This stuff is crap!... made for n00bs and n00bish fields...only good if you are holding a contest and honor is in doubt it defeats the whole honor system and puts you back in the kiddy pool!

I wanted to play airsoft fields only and remain paint free!

You posted a target...now I gotta shoot it down! Twisted Evil

2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
chief
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
chief

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:17 am

i find it interesting and would like to try it i dont think it can mess up any internals unless ur gearbox is hanging out of ur gun, i hate mesh goggles so i dont use them. i dont hate paintball like most airsofters and i dont consider the splash from a bb can dirty ur gear as much as a real paintball due to its size it cannot contain that much paint. i do believe it should be used specially because people tend to not call their hits u should know this if u have ever played with a bolt action yesit can get messy for someone getting shot on fully automatic with lipo battery thats why it should preferably be used in single shot then again thats only for those players out there that are afraid of a lil paint. ive seen some of u play during light raining i really dont see the problem with lil paint bbs so i wouldnt mind using full auto with them Razz anyways i think most people will disagree so hard to see it become reality
Back to top Go down
Soul_purifier
Private 1st class
Soul_purifier

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:21 am

Bitch is out of his mind whoever's selling that. I don't want damn paint all over my expensive gear and fatigues! Eff that noise! If I'm going to have a stain on any of my stuff it will be either from dirt and dust in the field or my own bleeding internals. I'll be damned if I have paint on my AIRSOFT gear.
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:52 am

well, it's not really air soft anymore is it?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 am

Soul_purifier wrote:
Bitch is out of his mind whoever's selling that. I don't want damn paint all over my expensive gear and fatigues! Eff that noise! If I'm going to have a stain on any of my stuff it will be either from dirt and dust in the field or my own bleeding internals. I'll be damned if I have paint on my AIRSOFT gear.

If the sport starts to become paintball in the future I will be stocking up on more cans of whup-ass and you should too!

Hellfire paintball bb's Can-o-10

Lets open a can of whup-ass on anyone who tries to turn our field into a paintball zone!

This sport is based on good old honor system... if not then

I pity the FOOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire paintball bb's   Hellfire paintball bb's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellfire paintball bb's
Page 1 of 1