AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
bomb project. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
bomb project. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
bomb project. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
bomb project. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
bomb project. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
bomb project. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
bomb project. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
bomb project. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
bomb project. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
bomb project. Vote_lcapbomb project. Voting_barbomb project. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

bomb project.

Go down 
+3
SandDragon
NOBODY
Jester
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:17 pm

i just found one of my old briefcases, kinda looks like the one from call of duty (the one with the bomb in it)

anyone wanna help me make a kick ass bomb out of it? something that takes a bit to arm and when armed makes a shitload of noise for a certain amount of time .

idk either that or just make a authentic lookin bomb and have a walkie talkie in it that will alert the other team..

what do you guys think?
ill have the briefcase with me this saturday.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Jester wrote:
i just found one of my old briefcases, kinda looks like the one from call of duty (the one with the bomb in it)

anyone wanna help me make a kick ass bomb out of it? something that takes a bit to arm and when armed makes a shitload of noise for a certain amount of time .

idk either that or just make a authentic lookin bomb and have a walkie talkie in it that will alert the other team..

what do you guys think?
ill have the briefcase with me this saturday.

Load it up with hundred dollar bills and bring it. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Game senerio... Bank hiest   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:22 pm

[quote="NOBODY"

Load it up with hundred dollar bills and bring it. affraid[/quote]

Thats not a bad Idea! wanna see the game get intense....?

wonder what would happen as everyone scrambled to search the rooms fighting off defenders to secure a briefcase full of loot!

we should hold a bank hiest senerio with unlimited respawns for cops outside the buildings and unlimited respawns for crooks trying to get from the vault to the getaway car....must bring briefcase to the parkinglot!

...Cops win if building is held for over a certain agreed time or unless loot is secured by a cop and brought back to HQ.

Crooks win if they can get by the cops and get the goods to the getaway parking lot.

Respawns: cops: near the parking lot and must wait 5 sec before returning to active duty.

Respawns: Crooks: at the other end of the building at an agreed area known as the vault- 0 seconds!

if shot walk back to respawn... leave the bag of loot, only your pals can get it and carry on.

if loot intercepted by cops and carried to the HQ cop area , the heist is over!
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bones

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:55 pm

To sand dragon that actually sounds pretty awesome we should definately try that!!!

Sounds mad fun!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Bones wrote:
To sand dragon that actually sounds pretty awesome we should definately try that!!!

Sounds mad fun!

ya we should try games that at least allow respawns because some games take over 30 minutes each and it sucks when you get hit in the first few minutes..,one game I got hit in 3 seconds of the start and honestlly sat it out... waiting for another round is boring!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Well the reason on why we do not play useing respawns is because it has not worked out in the past. We have done it many times but what happens is one team ends up flanking and ends up on the other teams respawn point making them only like 25 feet aways from where the enemy is respawning at. But also when a person gets out in the building or field or forset and is coming out they see where everyone is at and when they come back they know the postion of everyone and makeing it unfair.Im just saying it hasent worked out in the past thats why we dont do it but maybe with a little better rules and petter manigeing it can work out and could be done

Also your crazy Sand dragon cause if you in the start of the game charge the other team of course your going to get out in 3 seconds lol. I have seen you in the begining of a game in the building go running in and trying to make it to the middle hallway till you meet with flying bb's from about 6 different guns lol!
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:23 pm

we could do something like counter strike lol
the bomb has been defused counter terrorist win
Back to top Go down

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:15 pm

I had an idea a while back. Similar to this. What you do is make a crate. Break down a pallet or something and it will work fine...usually takes two. They already have enough weight to them, but you can fill it with whatever you want to make it look like a bomb. Plumbers putty or whatever. Get a kitchen timer in there and set it to go off for said time.

Also what I thought would add something cool to it was a loud alarm with a code on the front to open it. Pool alarms are the best. 4 digit code to open the magnet or it sets off a 120 decibel alarm.

Here is the link for it. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05293875000P?vName=Toys%20&%20Games&cName=Pools&Accessories&sName=Pool%20Covers&psid=FROOGLE01&sid=IDx20070921x00003a

It will cost a few buckt to build but in the end it will be well worth it. Imagine, having to capture the guy with the code in order to open the box to defuse the bomb. Failure to do so will result in either the timer going off which in turn ends the game.
Back to top Go down
NaYDeR1
Private 1st class
NaYDeR1

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:30 pm

alright jester that sounds like a great idea......go ahead and set up the alarm on the briefcase and ill take care of setting up the chemicals and detonation remote on it......
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Spartan01Airsoft wrote:
I had an idea a while back. Similar to this. What you do is make a crate. Break down a pallet or something and it will work fine...usually takes two. They already have enough weight to them, but you can fill it with whatever you want to make it look like a bomb. Plumbers putty or whatever. Get a kitchen timer in there and set it to go off for said time.

Also what I thought would add something cool to it was a loud alarm with a code on the front to open it. Pool alarms are the best. 4 digit code to open the magnet or it sets off a 120 decibel alarm.

Here is the link for it. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05293875000P?vName=Toys%20&%20Games&cName=Pools&Accessories&sName=Pool%20Covers&psid=FROOGLE01&sid=IDx20070921x00003a

It will cost a few buckt to build but in the end it will be well worth it. Imagine, having to capture the guy with the code in order to open the box to defuse the bomb. Failure to do so will result in either the timer going off which in turn ends the game.

thats a great idea man. im gonna look into that immediately. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Ariel wrote:
Well the reason on why we do not play useing respawns is because it has not worked out in the past. We have done it many times but what happens is one team ends up flanking and ends up on the other teams respawn point making them only like 25 feet aways from where the enemy is respawning at. But also when a person gets out in the building or field or forset and is coming out they see where everyone is at and when they come back they know the postion of everyone and makeing it unfair.Im just saying it hasent worked out in the past thats why we dont do it but maybe with a little better rules and petter manigeing it can work out and could be done

Also your crazy Sand dragon cause if you in the start of the game charge the other team of course your going to get out in 3 seconds lol. I have seen you in the begining of a game in the building go running in and trying to make it to the middle hallway till you meet with flying bb's from about 6 different guns lol!

If we organize the respawns away from the field of action it will force the players to always fight fierce and keep moving-Its how to defeat campers and keep them moving.

...players who rush in to attack at least can take more chances in the game and not be forced to play too carefully, I wanted the game to be fun and less static sneeking....Flanking teams that are spotted by walking dead must take into acount that the enemy will come back so they must reposition- {anti camp}

I would like the respawns to take place on either end of the building with the center of conflict being the area in which an item must be secured....this is like capture the flag....

the idea that a flanking team is going to flank from behind might be detoured by a front caused by respawning soldiers who will just send them back to their side of the map!- In other words you cannot be near an enemy spawn point- suicide!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:43 pm

yo sanddragon. howd your sandcastle making on saturday go?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Jester wrote:
yo sanddragon. howd your sandcastle making on saturday go?

Very hot at the beach with almost no wind!

I did most of the work as the sun was rising starting at 5 am and finished at 10 am so I can host a class for the Miami dade public library which sent people over in groups.

I actually finished up and made it back to kendal by 4pm...could have still diverted to Homestead but went diving in the cool Hammocks Lake instead!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:50 pm

nice man. you take any pics?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:53 am

Jester wrote:
nice man. you take any pics?

Actually forgot to bring my camera but my Agent took some good digital photos, I will ask him to e-mail me them... but this sandcastle wasn't too interesting of a design because I built this style way too many times so it was not a big deal even though it would look good to you.

my favorite sandcastles are almost always over 3 day events and they are super tall!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bomb project. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bomb project.   bomb project. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bomb project.
Page 1 of 1