AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Vote_lcapSUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Voting_barSUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Vote_lcapSUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Voting_barSUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SUNDAY 20TH

Go down 
+9
andre5.56nato
Repo
DOC
bbrandon55
Infadel Cell
Streets
SandDragon
Medic_TD_Dan
GizMo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:58 am

DEVIN wrote:
u made my point by calling me dramatic about the huge reply i posted cause really u were calling your self dramattic becuase i was mimicing you when i posted the huge reply about something small.This is acting superior to you?lol .Im done arguing with children

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 am

ok, lemme be the bigger man and say something as respectfully as my brain is letting me be......

both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP.

if you notice this is a DEBRIEF. not a BITCH fest.
everyone is entitled to their opinions and there are no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid answers.

if you dont like foxhole, or a certain field. dont bitch about it, just dont go.

and everyone stop riding sanddragons ass, he can do whatever the fuck he wants to do just like we do whatever the fuck we want to do.

Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 am

Jester wrote:
ok, lemme be the bigger man and say something as respectfully as my brain is letting me be......

both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP.

if you notice this is a DEBRIEF. not a BITCH fest.
everyone is entitled to their opinions and there are no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid answers.

if you dont like foxhole, or a certain field. dont bitch about it, just dont go.

and everyone stop riding sanddragons ass, he can do whatever the fuck he wants to do just like we do whatever the fuck we want to do.

thank you. i just wanted a simple answer from DOC till these 2 jumped in.
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PostSubject: Come on guys stop it.   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:02 am

Sorry I did not reply before, I am concerned about the attitudes the people is getting about our field, let me answer some of the concerns that I've read here. First of all let me start by letting you know that we are not a bunch of unorganized adolescents who decided to do this to win some money, we are all over 25 years old, some of us married, all independent men with work and no need for troubles. We are independent and with enough education to run a place like this as it should be.

After more than 6 years playing this game not only here in US but in my natal country (Venezuela) and after knowing my teammates from more than 2 years I can tell you that we love this game and that is the only reason why we are putting our efforts to make this a good and legit place to play.

On regards to the question about the legality of our field let me inform you that we already paid for the registry and we are just waiting for those papers to get to me so I can go ahead and pay the first quote of the insurance, the land is owned by a friend of Nivio who also owns the parking lot and other 3 pieces of land in the area.

Our Idea is just to have a good place to play scenario games close enough to our homes so that we don't have to drive one or two hours to have a good airsoft experience. We are tired and bored of the regular force on force games that we have seen everyone playing lately on every single field that we go and and also tired of the immortals (as I like to call the regular cheaters that I've seen in some of the places).

The 10 dollars fee is going to be established since april 1st because we need money to run this place, money for insurance, construction material to build bases and structures, money to pay the owner at least 400 dollars a month because he has a big heart but also has a family and that was the agreement to be able to use this land for this purpose.

I don't know exactly what is the big problem, I know it is not cheap but come on, there is a lot of people, including myself, who still play some times at Rage and HotShot and we pay 15 dollars to be able to play there only for 3 or 4 hours, withouth any organiztion nor interest shown by the admins in our sport as it is apparently not a good and profitable bussiness compared to paintball and that's the reason why we are able to play some times only 2 or 3 games in there and you don't see all this disscussion being held on those places, people just go there, pay the fee, have fun for the 3 to 4 hours they are there and leave happy.

Come on Guys, as I said before, our intention was never to make anyone angry about our activities, our work or our decisions, they are all based on good will and a looking for an opportunity to raise the level of this sport to another frontiers.

We do this for fun, don't fight about it, come and check the field this weekend, it's free, what you have to lose?

We will be waiting for you and me and any of my teammates will be happy to go with over any concerns you might have on regards to our field.

I want to thank Mario from Infidel Cell, Brandon and al the players that have showed interest and support for our Ideas and we look forward to have you on our field this weekend and every weekend you want, we hope we can be up to the task and to furthfill your expectations.

Thanks again.

See you at the field, bring good ideas and we will do our best to make them reality.

Best regards.

DOC.
Deadly Operations Commander
PMC
Private Military Contractors
Airsoft Team
Miami Dade, Florida.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:18 am

scratch Popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

PostSubject: Spoke   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:21 am

Spoke please understand in no way am trying to disrespect you or insult you , you have to keep in mind that on this forum as well as adults & young adults like youself there are lots of kids ,and seriouse players as you can see.

when it comes to the fields that SFAR has played at i would like you to know that my team and me personally have been a constant donator i take the large water & gator aid jugs , i take materials to beeter fields ,i have given BB's & rides home , and other efforts.

i think my oppinion is valued and as you can see my SFAR coligues understand me .
this was not to get into a pissing competition.
simply when you coment on something you must use logic , also keep inmind that there are TONS of little kids here on this forum and they will repeat what they learn or read from us.

so if we dont open and advocate porper play and places for such then we have no positive future
it cant always be free .

am glad to see you have a place you can play at a gun range for free so why havent you posted this for all of SFAR to go play?

because its clandistine and if something happens to someone at the range what do you think the repricutions will be.

Hence my point for advocating legit fields .

further more i am not the owner of PMC / or the PB Matrix Field. but i did take the time and energy to go and see them for myself BEFORE I COMMENTED so i can speak with foundation.

we must look past our personal needs if we wish to better our forum and sport.

truly
infidel cell
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Reality Check Post Time:

This thread is polluted by arguments that don't make any sense, so here are some that do.

For the topic of posting about multiple fields on the same day:

Multiple field debriefs have been posted on one topic for quite some times on this forum. If its such a big issue for people do what was agreed and always post Field/Date for every rollcall and debrief to avoid confusion and any post not following those guidelines should be deleted.

When this forum was still just getting started up and there was a SEAD and SILO forum still up and running the people on those forums did complain about this forum posting roll calls and debriefs on their site. The SFAR site then said they were for ALL of South Florida Airsoft and thus the argument ended, because of that statement there should be no arguments about posting about other fields.

If anyone is worried about loss of clout from the new fields they should simply donate their time and get involved with the new fields that stand a much better chance for longevity due to the fact they are not illegal commando fields that can be shut down at any time without notice.

For the topic of "paying to play":

I personally applaud DOC and his crew for taking the steps to create a more permentant structured field that will not have the drawbacks of a illegal field. This is a legit field in which the property is owned by a individual that has given permission for airsoft to take place in a structured setting.

Comments made by people that basically want this field to be free are just plain stupid. No one is going to build a highly structured field on a large plot of land providing game refs so that you can play for free and this feeling of "entitlement" only proves your lack of intelligence. If you want to go play in a abondoned building, field or gun range go ahead, but don't complain that it is not structured, there are cheaters or very few games are ran because of lack of leadership.

Rage and Hotshots are both $15 dollars a game day and you all seem to have no problem paying that even though their fields are poorly constructed and paintball orientated. The owner of the property sounds like he is willing to help the field grow by not taking a large profit early on to allow the area to be worth the entrance fee and get to a point where it is profitable. If you told the owners of Rage or Hotshots they would only get $400 bucks a month for their field until it got popular they would laugh in your face and sell the place. I know some of you are too young to understand, but even if your property sits empty you still have to pay the taxes and other costs that come along with owning property.

Doc says $10 bucks isn't cheap for all day play at a field, but I hate to say your completely wrong Doc. To play all day at a crappy field is $15 or more and sometimes there isn't anyone actually running the games. To me $10 bucks for a structured game setting is the lowest cost I could imagine a field trying to run structured games and improve the field with structures can cost.

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Well said repo.And DOC about 3 F.A.S.T will be going to the PMC feild this sunday. Big Tank
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:34 pm

thanks DOC. thats all i wanted to know. i got some serious bills for the next 2 months but i will be out their soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:03 pm

So in 3 months when spoke goes out there will the fee drop down to 8$ What a Face
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Vudu ODA-196 wrote:
So in 3 months when spoke goes out there will the fee drop down to 8$ What a Face

Funniest thing on this site all week.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:15 pm

i guess people still dont know how to be mature on here, let alone read or spell correctly.
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Spoke are we fighting or can we just cuddle and be friends? What a Face
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Vudu ODA-196 wrote:
Spoke are we fighting or can we just cuddle and be friends? What a Face

id prefer to cuddle, under or ontop of the covers?? lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY 20TH   SUNDAY 20TH - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY 20TH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2