AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Vote_lcapApril 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Voting_barApril 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Vote_lcapApril 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Voting_barApril 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!

Go down 
+6
MAG
Jester
spook
SandDragon
Cancer
Repo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Empty
PostSubject: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 pm

To let everyone know if you fire in the staging area your probably gonna get kicked out. One of the moms got shot because one of the younger guys wasn't paying attention. When I saw another guy doing the same thing I took him to see the cat who runs the place and he cried so he wouldn't get kicked out. His dad then told me I had a attitude problem and if I talked to his kid again he would slap me a few times. I of course replied that he was well withen his right to try and goodday sir. Then of course he just walked away after his threat of sissy face slapping did not really phase me.

All in all a good night. Anytime I get twenty kills, a bunch of maybe kills and threatened by a old midget I am happy. The new players on Neptune did their jobs and helped set up some good tactical situations to give us the advantage. A few campers i had to give the old HEADSHOT BOOM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:41 pm

So you're the guy? That's cute, I won't even argue with you Smile
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Went To the Fox Hole this Saturday April 2nd.

Hosted some Half court style games...A grenade was thrown and some uncalled for shots while marching on the road saying dead man walking!

More bunker action today and CTF games!/// Some new players dropped in but my spare AKU 74 took a crap when the New guy fired it!....

I was Rocking the Vietcong look with my new helmet.

Also got some good games but turn a rounds are always being slightly blotched by some one who still is not ready!

Timed scenarios involving attacking and defending a base by the parking lot...after the most of the people left around later Noons to go Eat at a Sandwich shop by Army surplus on US1.

Some players later shopped at the army surplus and got some extra gear.

I returned to Fox hole with Devin and we began work on Tire Bases.. Devin re arranged one base while I built a few more down the Road!

Hopefully You will find the Battle terrain has Changed slightly and even some annoying brush trimmed for a few bases!

I was Also able to acquire a Russian Cold war era Flag!

Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Cancer wrote:

Were you the kid that cried and the guy who runs rage let you stay?
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Sanddragon if you ever didn't threadjack I would be worried.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:23 am

love the helmet sanddragon. i was thinking of going with the korean military uniform, either that or french legionaires
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:04 am

Repo wrote:

technically hes not threadjacking, it says rage and foxhole at the top and it is a debrief lmao
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:25 am

Jester wrote:
Repo wrote:

technically hes not threadjacking, it says rage and foxhole at the top and it is a debrief lmao

lol he changed it, it was originally a rage debreif only
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Repo wrote:

Your Thread was slightlly Moddified because It shared the same day of Events... As MODERATOR I felt It best to Clerically better Organize the Debrief by adding a Title change and adding Fox Hole to the Topic debriefings so we could all share in on the fun of that day.

As Moderator I trust you all to also trust my judgment in the Task of Moderating....Now sit back and enjoy! afro
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Forgot to mention Big shots paint ball has moved into the big park nearby the fox hole.

Devin and I were back at the Fox hole later that day and were busy moving tires on the road that had bases and noted the curious sounds of paintball guns in the distance...Sure enough we went and peered over the fence and saw the monstrous paint ball rigging in the distance so lets really try not to allow them to discover our location!

Devin said it wasn't fair... that park is not likely to cater to airsoft... Its all about money and politics!

Actually one paint baller accidentally found the fox hole last week! -so be on alert!
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Repo wrote:
Cancer wrote:

its funny(as in pathetic), they way i saw everything and thats not the way it happened. that is the kid, but he didnt cry. im sure hes not guna write back because he dosnt want to waste time, time that he will never get back, to respond to b.s, which is a sign of his disrespect, which i share. however i respect him, and therefore i believe i have no choice but to defend him and get things straight. he didnt shoot in the staging area, he specifically went to the section inbetween the staging area and the field to clear his barrel, that way he wont shoot anyone in the staging area, and he wont get shot himself from the very organized and responsible players playing there(sarcasm). then you got very angry, and had some major attitude, attitude that no one appreciates or cares for, i vomit in my mouth a little when i see such immaturity. also note. when his dad went to confront you (after/while the kid went to to confront you), you looked like you were about shit yourself so dont try and buff it out. that being said, you tried to be an authoritive figure (even as in organizing games) and good for you, someones got to do it; but you totally have the wrong approach, yelling, pushing, and attitude doesn't solve anything and makes you look like an ass. and yea i know alota kids over there take forever to pay attention, and show minimal respect, but lead by example dont be the biggest and greatest of idiots you know? (btw dont write back to me, i wont care i promise) whatever. anyways, the games there where fast fun, totally disorganized but thats better for me and my squad (until friendly fire gets us) rage was fun for the most part. slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Lol.... 80 year old midgets really do scare the crap outta me when they threaten to "slappa me many times". Also your friends dad was the one who tried to confront me and walked away when I said "your within your right to try". I can understand from the actions of the adults in your group why you all only listen when your yelled at.

He wasn't in the space between the areas because he shot right in front of me while I was walking out of that area. All I did was bring him to the head honcho because a parent was shot earlier that night and the people that run the place asked if the younger players were seen doing that to be taken to him.

Back to top Go down
KILLA CHAM
Private 1st class
KILLA CHAM

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:08 pm

THOSE WERE SOME GOOD FIGHTS ON SATURDAY... THE FIRST GAME WOULD'VE BEEN DIFFERENT IF EVERYBODY WASNT A DAMN MEDIC... LOL!!! SORRY FOR THE EXTRA SHOTS AFTER ROLLIE KNIFED YOU!!! EVERYBODY WAS CALLING THEIR HITS AND OVER ALL THE SHOOTOUTS WERE GOOD AND THE GAMES WENT SMOOTHLY!!! IT WAS FUNNY WHEN THAT SOUND GRANADE WENT OFF... LMFAO!!!

[-_3.o.5_-]

[b][i]
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.COM/CHAMILLION305
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Did someone have a thunder b? Been wondering if they work with bbs well like in posted videos.

Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:14 pm

repo in fact they do work really good with bbs in them just if they are delayed u drill a little hole in them and as soon as u take the pin off it will explode in a second after u throw em.
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:39 pm

destroyer wrote:
Repo wrote:
Cancer wrote:

its funny(as in pathetic), they way i saw everything and thats not the way it happened. that is the kid, but he didnt cry. im sure hes not guna write back because he dosnt want to waste time, time that he will never get back, to respond to b.s, which is a sign of his disrespect, which i share. however i respect him, and therefore i believe i have no choice but to defend him and get things straight. he didnt shoot in the staging area, he specifically went to the section inbetween the staging area and the field to clear his barrel, that way he wont shoot anyone in the staging area, and he wont get shot himself from the very organized and responsible players playing there(sarcasm). then you got very angry, and had some major attitude, attitude that no one appreciates or cares for, i vomit in my mouth a little when i see such immaturity. also note. when his dad went to confront you (after/while the kid went to to confront you), you looked like you were about shit yourself so dont try and buff it out. that being said, you tried to be an authoritive figure (even as in organizing games) and good for you, someones got to do it; but you totally have the wrong approach, yelling, pushing, and attitude doesn't solve anything and makes you look like an ass. and yea i know alota kids over there take forever to pay attention, and show minimal respect, but lead by example dont be the biggest and greatest of idiots you know? (btw dont write back to me, i wont care i promise) whatever. anyways, the games there where fast fun, totally disorganized but thats better for me and my squad (until friendly fire gets us) rage was fun for the most part. slaughter.

You should prolly get used to the fact that at certain times of the year their is up to 5 different Scenario paintball teams who use the Schoolyard (foxhole) to train in.
Not saying that they will be there any time soon just saying that this place is not as secretive as you think.
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:40 pm

wow i quoted the wrong thread.That was meant for Sand Dragon sorry.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:00 am

Vudu ODA-196 wrote:
wow i quoted the wrong thread.That was meant for Sand Dragon sorry.

Figured that!...We will see if Plaint ballers start to return to Fox Hole...but It seems they may have all forgotten about this location and I do not see a trace of paint or paint ball trash.

Just hope that It stays an Airsoft zone...It is not fair they already have an official field in the park so If they push into our zone... Let them know we are in charge....YOU WILL HOLD THE LINE!

Do not let paint ballers drive us out!
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:19 pm

dont think they will, just giving a heads up is all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!   April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 2nd Rage....FOX Hole too!
Page 1 of 1