AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Vote_lcapFox Hole April 17th Sunday Voting_barFox Hole April 17th Sunday Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Vote_lcapFox Hole April 17th Sunday Voting_barFox Hole April 17th Sunday Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday

Go down 
+4
devil
DEVIN
BIG_SHOT
SandDragon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm

We got out some good games today and HRO came in force and I was influenced over to the Dark side!

Devin left earlier even though the plan was to drive him but we got off maybe more than 7 games today and left at 4:30 pm!
I took the time to rearrange a tire base and build it better and we Hosted an attack and defend scenario!

[/quote]

We hosted several half field type games and several death matches.

I had plenty of funny deaths as well as kills and doing my job suppressing the enemy who later on decided to not engage at all!

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday P1015437

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday P1015427

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Nude_310

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday P1015428

HRO MUG SHOTS!

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday P1015429

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday P1015430

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday P1015431

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday P1015432

More Dangerous men!

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday P1015433
Team Claw
Fox Hole April 17th Sunday P1015434
Team SWORD

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday P1015435
.....And The SAndDragon!!!!

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday 20850410

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday P1015436

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Nude_510

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Nude_410

Back to top Go down
BIG_SHOT
Private 1st class
BIG_SHOT

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Yeah those deaths sure were funny lol!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Also forgot, today Devin and Devil decided to leave team FAST and transfer to SWORD.

I give them my blessing but I did not like DEVINs comments as he appeared to just suddenly declare it, seemed like he gave me no hint that he wanted to remain dedicated...or Loyal!

I usually would like to hear any feedback from my crew and I am all ears! As leader I have quite possibly have over extended my highest amounts of quality time for my team and given all the most personal attention to see that members felt that we were a team.

but alas, I guess this was not enough! Devin told me he believes we are not enough to even be called a team- his pride is talking! He wants to join an already established team.

Sikes and Devin were pissed off at me in one game for fighting with team HRO!....God these guys are so Fanatically serious and dramatic!

Devil just plain followed Devin so I had them Transferred... with the loss of 2 FAST members team FAST will need major restructuring by those who are Seriously Dedicated and Loyal to stay with there team.

I already explain my motives of occasionally playing against my team to test tactics, see if the opposition tactically and gain incite on who we often fight.- maybe even film!

I am still trying to build a good team, just would have preferred more patients than instant gratification!

I guess to them its all like a Video game so let those guys have it there way- I cannot hold them back!

GOOD LUCK new SWORD members!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:59 am

That Last post I wrote may have put some players on the spot, even offended them.

..OOps! I was not quite diplomatic at times and tend to write in my Journalistic style telling of news and the facts, maybe taking Debriefing to a whole other level.

these postings should be seen as a constructive criticism.

to my understanding some players are becoming overly sensitive about feed back in any case as a personal challenge to there honor and pride.

In my case I assumed that people would like to hear what is the truth and no BS or politics.

Some people do not like getting exposed, corrected or busted...I am very sorry and maybe I was not being cool... I have a bad habit of telling all the details and maybe should have left it out.

I look people directly in the eye and tell them how I feel.

so sorry if I am blunt at times and even in my writings.

I figured I was doing you a good report and service by these postings.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:06 am

I never said we werent enouph to be called a team.And me and sikes were mad because you felt like lighting us the fuck up and because you said u were on that side so u could win.you dont win because you always charge in instead of listening to our game plan.Then you complain about hro taking all the players.Also we left because yesterday you commented that the team had no shame because we didnt agree to dressing like terrorist and you were complaing that we never wore our iron crosses then i tell you that you never were the marpat witch is the team uniform and u said because you dont like it.We were thinkng about leaving 3 months ago but we said we will wait a while and see were it goes but everytime we would make a recomendation about that team you would just ignore and say BULL SHIT!.When we left we never made any bad coments about anything i dont know were you got that from.you cant expect us to stay for so long while we are teying to build the team and you our leader dosnt want to were the uniform or listen to what we say.you said that i didnt ever care about the team yesterday.If i didnt care i wouldnt of gotten giozoo,randy,and jose in the team also shadow says he interested i aksed him yestrday.And i wouldnt of finally gotten the team together to decide on a uniform if i didnt care about the team.So there you go theres some of the reasons on why we left.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Also May not have mentioned but only in vague detail of the day... spent rolling more tires int position...putting my own blood and sweat into the formation of these new bunkers.

While rolling tires I really wonder, Why am I still doing it all by by myself?

Now I don't want to ruin your game day or tire you all out but There are moments that seem like maybe I could get more people to help me.

No one ever notices my handy work until they start using the field and bunkers I cut and built!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:06 pm

DEVIN wrote:

I never said we weren't enough to be called a team.And me and sikes were mad because you felt like lighting us the fuck up and because you said u were on that side so u could win.

you don't win because you always charge in instead of listening to our game plan.Then you complain about H.R.O. taking all the players.

Also we left because yesterday you commented that the team had no shame because we didn't agree to dressing like terrorist and you were complaining that we never wore our iron crosses then i tell you that you never wore the marpat which is the team uniform and you said because you don't like it.

We were thinking about leaving 3 months ago but we said we will wait a while and see were it goes but every time we would make a recommendation about that team you would just ignore and say BULL SHIT!.

When we left we never made any bad comments about anything i don't know were you got that from.you cant expect us to stay for so long while we are trying to build the team and you our leader doesn't want to wear the uniform or listen to what we say.you said that i didn't ever care about the team yesterday.

If i didn't care i wouldn't of gotten giozoo,randy,and Jose in the team also shadow says he interested i asked him yesterday.And i wouldn't of finally gotten the team together to decide on a uniform if i didn't care about the team.

So there you go there's some of the reasons on why we left.

Wow!... so many Typos I had to correct... use spell check!

Now Listen you!

Yesterday I was playing quite casual and that last game wasn't going your way!

... You did not give me any Orders that you wanted a serious team game operation that day!... I would have followed an order if given it!...You seem like I was not respecting you!- I was being Casual so give me a break!

I was building Tire bases and was working overtime between games if I got killed!

In one last game I was late and decided to team up with HRO due to the fact or I had to sit it out!

You are Clearly Impatient with me....On the Forum I am a Leader and have some wisdom, but in the field I am not a great fighter!

As for the Uniform thing , you are clearly seeing people based on what they wear and are anal about it!

My Costumes as well as some other role play players are not cheap!... Your opinion on it makes it seem like people who do this are clowns!
That we are unprofessional... and that kind of opinion is disrespectful and even considered a personal attack on ones character.

Seeing this , You have said you are intolerant of players based on what they wear.

Look at DEVIL...he was wearing a T-shirt and tennis shoes and is still a sneaky player!.... You other players gotta stop being Anal about considering who is a n00b based on what people wear!

...Also stop trying to take the fun out of my game!

My Marpat uniform was under construction and was not ready , the single tunic is a drop in the bucket and still you rant!

Now for Patches and Badges... No one got them or wore them and It is not grounds for leaving a team...I put up money in an effort to get something made!....Even if you do not wear them It is not supposed to be used as a form of DUCT TAPE that will hold a team together!...

The patch thing is Materialistic... the real patch is in your heart!

You wouldn't have Left or thrown a fit if we had spoken about it prior to arriving at the field, I was acting Casual, not Serious!

Yesterday you were having a blast until I had a fit about all of you guys drinking all my Banzai Juice , bringing no personal money nor packing food and drink for yourself!

So I figured You made an Impulse decision and tossed out any faith in SandDragon....You would not have done this if all of team Fast happen to have been there on game day!

I am here to have fun, build cool shit and evolve... It cannot all be done in a day...

You shouldn't try to control people in the way you are doing so.

Your Opinions are not absolute ,there are other people here who have a dam right to play any fucking way they wish!

....I never said I was perfect and in your eyes I am sorry if you believe I am flawed.

Also I made more good willed contributions to the team in the last past months....I feel bad you of all people who first witnessed my actions would soon forget all about it!

Good Credibility is based on knowing your flaws and acknowledging them!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:44 pm

First of all I'm not being materialistic uniform is one thing that makes team look like team and the reason why you didn't were the uniform wasn't because u were working on it it was because u didn't like our uniform and because u were mad and always complaining about the rest of the team not wanting to dress like terrorist.second you keep asking me why I was taking leaving the team so serious, I wasn't taking it so serious I simply told you that I was leaving to sword and the you wrote an essay on the for about me leaving and you were making up all this other bullshit about me and devil making bad comments about the team .devil didn't even say anything to you.And you ate calling me disrespectful for what reason?I have always respected you and I'm not Basing people on what they were please stop twisting my words.i will not be replying to anything else you say.I have said my part on what you made seem like a big deal.

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:10 pm

DEVIN wrote:
First of all I'm not being materialistic uniform is one thing that makes team look like team and the reason why you didn't were the uniform wasn't because u were working on it it was because u didn't like our uniform and because u were mad and always complaining about the rest of the team not wanting to dress like terrorist.second you keep asking me why I was taking leaving the team so serious, I wasn't taking it so serious I simply told you that I was leaving to sword and the you wrote an essay on the for about me leaving and you were making up all this other bullshit about me and devil making bad comments about the team .devil didn't even say anything to you.And you ate calling me disrespectful for what reason?I have always respected you and I'm not Basing people on what they were please stop twisting my words.i will not be replying to anything else you say.I have said my part on what you made seem like a big deal.

Funny How Devil just followed you! LOL!

Listen up kid!... I really wrote this down from the bottom of my heart and I trust my feelings....I know it be true!

You are actually being quite crude right now.

Sure I am frustrated with my team about not getting them to go it my way...but I accepted the way the team was.

I would have discussed a bit more before deciding on a drastic decision.

My Uniform or any uniform as well as opposing themes is not enough grounds to justify why you must leave the team and even bringing it up is materialistic!

You got mad that game day and blew your stack!

You made your decision based on me and not the team!

You should count your blessing that I was not working that day, That I was nice enough to give you rides to the field.

We are a team but I cannot read peoples moods or minds.

Now stop trying to justify yourself, what is done is done!

I am now pointing out feedback and I hate it when people go into denial to save their face pride!

One of these days you will look back at this and laugh!....stuff like this is a example to learn from and not repeat again!

Now you are on team SWORD so lets see if you got a better session now that you switched!

Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:56 pm

SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

Listen up kid!... I really wrote this down from the bottom of my heart and I trust my feelings....I know it be true!

Sure I am frustrated with my team about not getting them to go it my way...but I accepted the way the team was.

My Uniform or any uniform as well as opposing themes is not enough grounds to justify why you must leave the team and even bringing it up is materialistic!

You should count your blessing that I was not working that day, That I was nice enough to give you rides to the field.

I am now pointing out feedback and I hate it when people go into denial to save their face pride!

One of these days you will look back at this and laugh!....stuff like this is a example to learn from and not repeat again!

Now you are on team SWORD so lets see if you got a better session now that you switched!

Actually SandDragon, I did not follow him. I actually never said anything, you just assumed. Team sword wanted me to join them along time ago, before I was even on FAST. When I got recruited on FAST it was a good organized team, but then months later as people started to leave, we had less and less people showing up on the team. It didn't really feel like a team anymore. Then it was down to 3-4 players on the team to show up. I stayed to see if it would develope it to a team again, but it didnt it just stayed the same. I joined sword because I see most of their players come out and I hang out with them way more then people on FAST, I knew the people on another team better then the ones who were on the same team as me. I am not in anyway degrading team FAST, I'm just letting you know that I did not follow DEVIN, it was more of a last leg as we lost another player.
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:43 am

We have PMs for a reason.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:29 pm

BOOM wrote:

exactly ,but hes mad about it so he felt the need to try and make us look bad. Thumbs down
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:35 pm

DEVIN wrote:
BOOM wrote:

exactly ,but hes mad about it so he felt the need to try and make us look bad. Thumbs down

people dont necro post for a reason... dont revive a dead topic boom
Back to top Go down
evil e
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
evil e

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 pm

devil wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

Actually SandDragon, I did not follow him. I actually never said anything, you just assumed. Team sword wanted me to join them along time ago, before I was even on FAST. When I got recruited on FAST it was a good organized team, but then months later as people started to leave, we had less and less people showing up on the team. It didn't really feel like a team anymore. Then it was down to 3-4 players on the team to show up. I stayed to see if it would develope it to a team again, but it didnt it just stayed the same. I joined sword because I see most of their players come out and I hang out with them way more then people on FAST, I knew the people on another team better then the ones who were on the same team as me. I am not in anyway degrading team FAST, I'm just letting you know that I did not follow DEVIN, it was more of a last leg as we lost another player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwAXcR6wRuQ
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwAXcR6wRuQ[/quote]

Ohhhh Yessss. Now that's good comedy!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 pm

DEVIN wrote:
BOOM wrote:

I actually think you were not Diplomatic at all about the matter!

Really, You did not convince me that and you actually approached me after that last bad game with an angry decision!

I guess you really want to impose that I am your last straw that ruined your weekend!

I am sorry that I have failed you on that day but there was no need to carry it to a level that made me feel like it was all on my shoulders!

I feel that there are some allowances in how many times a person can fuck up and given how many times Ive seen people slip up I grant that even I can be forgiven.

Now try not to be too imposing and have fun- its just a game!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 pm

all on your shoulders? all i said was "im going to sword".watever i just wanted to point out what u said in that quote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hole April 17th Sunday   Fox Hole April 17th Sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox Hole April 17th Sunday
Page 1 of 1