AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Rage week night 18 and up games Vote_lcapRage week night 18 and up games Voting_barRage week night 18 and up games Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Rage week night 18 and up games Vote_lcapRage week night 18 and up games Voting_barRage week night 18 and up games Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Rage week night 18 and up games

Go down 
+2
sithlordharley
Night breed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

Rage week night 18 and up games Empty
PostSubject: Rage week night 18 and up games   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Who is in for some 18 and up night games at Rage, mon thru thursday. let me know and i will plan it i have the green light from the owner of the field, entry fee is 15.00 play till we drop. No bs just straight up hard core games and trainning.
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Rage week night 18 and up games   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:31 pm

you know im in cuz i live nextdoor lol
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Rage week night 18 and up games   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Once I get my car I wouldn't mind it at all because it would be easier than playing on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PostSubject: SOUNDS GREAT   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:42 pm

What days, and at what time will they start-end?. Will they be charging 15 dollars even if it is on a week day?, will they plan and set the scenarios games or do we have to organize everything ourselves?, will there be any admins in the games?

Let us know so we can decide, we look forward for good games in there.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: Rage week night 18 and up games   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:36 pm

DOC wrote:
What days, and at what time will they start-end?. Will they be charging 15 dollars even if it is on a week day?, will they plan and set the scenarios games or do we have to organize everything ourselves?, will there be any admins in the games?

Let us know so we can decide, we look forward for good games in there.

Thanks.
Its what ever day we decide. and yes it is still 15.00 even a week day. which is a better value because there wont be any nonsense on the field just game time.they never run scenerios and never have.you know this doc. we will run our own objective based games and joint trainnig. SOG will supply the field admins.we should only need admins to help run games smoothly because the normal BS wont be tolerated not that i expect any. hope you guys can make it out one evening it is a totally different experiance that what people are use to.
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Rage week night 18 and up games   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:33 pm

might swing through throw up a roll call
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PostSubject: Sound Good for me   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 am

Sounds good for me brother, I think it is a little bit expensive (as usual), at least if we plan to do it every week, it will represent 60 dollars per month if I go to practice once every week, maybe they can offer a discount if we pay in advance.

I will go to try the experience and support the motion, and will also post this information in our facebook webpage so everyone there can read it and organize themselves to go. On regards to my teammates just let us know when and we will do our best to be there.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Best regards.
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: Rage week night 18 and up games   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:03 pm

DOC wrote:
Sounds good for me brother, I think it is a little bit expensive (as usual), at least if we plan to do it every week, it will represent 60 dollars per month if I go to practice once every week, maybe they can offer a discount if we pay in advance.

I will go to try the experience and support the motion, and will also post this information in our facebook webpage so everyone there can read it and organize themselves to go. On regards to my teammates just let us know when and we will do our best to be there.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Best regards.
Ill see if i can get a discount from them on night games,as far as roll call i want to see what is the best night that we can all agree on so lets get it going and i will put it together.we usually have our own training on wed nights so that night already works with my guys so are wed good for you guys.
Back to top Go down
ANIMAL
Private 1st class
ANIMAL

PostSubject: Re: Rage week night 18 and up games   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 pm

I'll go but my gun shoots too hot for rage!
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: Rage week night 18 and up games   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Ok i talked to the owner here we go, i got the discount down to 10.00 for night games in the week the field duties will be self governed,everyone clean up after ourselves etc...games will prob start around 7pm and we go till we are ready to call it quits. as far as scenerios we can all run them,
we will start the evenings with a warm up run and gun match, then get down to business....the sooner i get guys interested and enough guys to make opening the field worth it i will run it so every one get the word out and lets do it.
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: Rage week night 18 and up games   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:15 pm

ANIMAL wrote:
I'll go but my gun shoots too hot for rage!
Well hopefully you can get a lower fps gun or maybey borrow one because these will be some of the best game experiances around its not the normal ctf attack defend,hold the hill. these games will have objectives and training aspect to them.
as far as fps limits i will have to stick to them since it is a small AO and enguagements are gonna get close at times.
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Rage week night 18 and up games   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Twisted Evil ill come this Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage week night 18 and up games   Rage week night 18 and up games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage week night 18 and up games
Page 1 of 1