AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapOp31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Voting_barOp31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapOp31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Voting_barOp31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!!

Go down 
+10
Jester
Streets
SheepDogRex
evil e
NOBODY
DEVIN
Zulu
EAGLE
SEABEE
spaz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeffro
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Jeffro

Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!!   Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:44 pm

hmm ima see wat i can do when i get back to miami
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!!   Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Notice that out of the 2 pages of this thread only 3 posts are about the topic.
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!!   Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:34 pm

BOOM wrote:
Notice that out of the 2 pages of this thread only 3 posts are about the topic.
Good eyes sniper!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: OP31    Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:51 pm

AGREED! I'm new to the forum but professionalism guys we got what appears to me young up and coming operators on with us.

To young operators:

You are the life and future of the sport for us so if you have questions, ask! Their are plenty of professionals on this site who I know personally that can and will answer all your inquiries and needs at a snap, but allowing your self to get caught up in the moment of a brief argument/altercation/dispute, only takes this sport backwards, not forwards.

To old operators like me:

Educate the youth when necessary with the honor, respect and devotion to the art form as professionally as possible.

NOW IN PLAIN FRIGGIN ENGLISH!

Young bucks: Act your age and not your shoe size and you will gain more respect from your elders! Respect is earned and not given based by the color of your arm patch, camo t shirt you bought with 8 other guys and a $500.00 AEG.

Old farts: School the young'ns with the right kind of learn'n needed to have them promote and grow with the sport so we have good operators later, not with the mentality of , "DAMN KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!"

And in conclusion: Dude let it go! let's just go shoot something!

SPAZ

OP31
Back to top Go down
http://www.spazllc.com
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!!   Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:21 pm

[quote="spaz"]Young bucks: Act your age and not your shoe size and you will gain more respect from your elders! Respect is earned and not given based by the color of your arm patch, camo t shirt you bought with 8 other guys and a $500.00 AEG.

SPAZ
OP31

My shoe size is greater than my age. I have big feet.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!!   Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:06 pm

id go but i have no-one over 18 that i can go with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!!   Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Op31 New Field- Operation Lockdown Game!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2