AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Vote_lcapMost uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Voting_barMost uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Vote_lcapMost uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Voting_barMost uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks

Go down 
+5
spaz
evil e
spook
Crazy Joker
EAGLE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Empty
PostSubject: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:57 pm

EAGLE wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YfJY79vIRQ&feature=related
That gun is sexy and amazing
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Crazy Joker wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YfJY79vIRQ&feature=related
That gun is sexy and amazing

its ugly lol
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:07 am

i think you mean bull pup. as for the gun, i think its ugly but i know someone who has one and its great
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:10 am

spook wrote:
i think you mean bull pup. as for the gun, i think its ugly but i know someone who has one and its great

yep it is ugly and i hate em and my bad on the spelling that was my bad
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:44 am

EAGLE wrote:
spook wrote:

i like it but it looks bad with attachments
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:49 am

Crazy Joker wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
spook wrote:

i like it but it looks bad with attachments

personally its super ugly for me and i hate it and i also hate the l85 which the british army adopted and also the gun the french adopted the FAMAS those guns are just terribly ugly lol
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:53 am

whats with all the CoD guns?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:50 pm

spook wrote:
whats with all the CoD guns?
lol forrel
Back to top Go down
evil e
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
evil e

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm

It doesn't matter how it looks....As long as it works well. I have one (A real one, not airsoft) And I love it.
Back to top Go down
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:39 pm

It's not the gun that makes the player!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spazllc.com
BIG_SHOT
Private 1st class
BIG_SHOT

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 pm

One of my favorite rifles ever lol I think it's cool. Well I guess it's because I'm a big fan of the bull pup platform, it's a great concept it just takes a little getting used to. I use an ares tar 21 as my primary rifle and it's amazing I have a huge inner barrel in small compact package that can be used for cqb and have great accuracy for long range shots. I have also held the real Steyr AUG and it is a well built rifle that can be used for different scenarios without sacrificing long range accuracy as you would have to on a shorty m4 for cqb. You can also change the barrel sizes on them fast and can be outfitted with a heavy lmg barrel or a shorter barrel if you need to work in vehicles etc. So don't disgrace bull pups for their futuristic/sic-fi looks because they are great guns and get the job done, probably even better than other rifles.
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Since when does a gun have to look pretty to kill? lol
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:37 am

^^^ just look at the OC-14
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:15 pm

necro post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks    Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most uggliest bolp up rifle ever invented and it sucks
Page 1 of 1