AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Vote_lcapAIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Voting_barAIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Vote_lcapAIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Voting_barAIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Empty
PostSubject: AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA   AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:30 pm

I was just talking with SandDragon and he just promoted this forum and its going to get ten times bigger and cooler and also he gave out airsoft reserve bumper stickers lots of them !!!! and he posted them all over the place and even put them on the buildings and gave tons out to them people in California but good news is that its getting promoted and getting more popular he also told me he will post pictures and everything under this topic soon but awesome job SandDragon Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: The California airsoft reserve   AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:18 pm

EAGLE wrote:
I was just talking with SandDragon and he just promoted this forum and its going to get ten times bigger and cooler and also he gave out airsoft reserve bumper stickers lots of them !!!! and he posted them all over the place and even put them on the buildings and gave tons out to them people in California but good news is that its getting promoted and getting more popular he also told me he will post pictures and everything under this topic soon but awesome job SandDragon Thumbs up
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA P1016612
I am having trouble with my computer I am currently using so I had Eagle start the post... also had to go out and eat with the family and cannot refuse a good meal!... Just bought my little brother a brand new gas blowback pistol!

The Bumper stickers were actually 20 paper printouts of the forum which I cut and passed to the owner of CQB city in Stockton. so far all the spawn points as well as the bus and prop cars have a flyer on them as well as some posted at the cash register.

The CQB City Edition of the Forum is up so it will be now up to The new Californa airsoft reserve to log in and post as well as host their topics.

I also ran around today filming video action as well as taking battle photos of the action so I got a lot of players who want to log in to see what was taken today.

For those of you who just logged in from California, Welcome to the AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM.

AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA P1016432

A bumper sticker that's sure to be noticed!
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA P1016433
the old Car flyer tactic!
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA P1016510

AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA P1016611

AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA P1016511
Also at the register of CQB City.
AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA P1016610

AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA P1016613

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA   AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 am

I will be flying back to Miami soon...It will now be up to you guys in California to recruit and host games... right now is a great time to build up your California airsoft reserves by hosting roll calls , post debriefs and share related game topics .

You will be at the frontlines when I fly back!- the man in the field so to speak.

Basically it is now your army to build and you all get to determin how big a force the California airsoft reserves will be based on your actions recruiting more team members.

Your Division will be representing the state of California and the west coast, Our ultimate goal is to get this Forum popular and populated with thousands of National as well as international airsoft enthusists.

This forum will also best serve players wanting to organize airsoft teams so that we can all eventially host fucking wars instead of skirmishes!

AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Airsof11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA   AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AIRSOFT RESERVE FORUM PROMOTED AT CQB CITY CALIFORNIA
Page 1 of 1