AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Vote_lcapGarbage can recovered from other building, use it! Voting_barGarbage can recovered from other building, use it! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Vote_lcapGarbage can recovered from other building, use it! Voting_barGarbage can recovered from other building, use it! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Empty
PostSubject: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:26 pm

I found this trash can at the other building and put it to immediate use.

Lets try to fill it with all those empty soda cans, bottles and other little crap we sometimes generate...And refrain from loading bulky stuff that you all know my little HONDA cannot possiblly haul...Any extra volunteer help in this matter is greatlly appreciated.

Lets see if we can remove 1 bag of trash a week from the field.

Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! P1013128
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks for that sanddragon and hopefully it will be flled up once a week think about it one whole bag full right now imagine everything inside that bag out on the grass around the building that's not cool but if we fill it up that's is alot of a difference so thanks sand dragon for making a difference
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:00 pm

i will fill that can 5 times evrytime i go there if u let me use one of your spares till i get my g36c SandDragon. I promise!!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:26 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
i will fill that can 5 times evrytime i go there if u let me use one of your spares till i get my g36c SandDragon. I promise!!

Sorry No Can Doooo! Twisted Evil

I am bring a guest... Drunk Monk will be coming and he needs the spare!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:27 pm

SandDragon wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:

sooo cruel!!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:30 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:

sooo cruel!!

Lifes a Bitch ,And then YOU DIE! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:47 am

What is Garbage and what is not?

All Food can be tossed as well as any liquids from cans and bottles.- they decompose!

I am saying this because someone tossed ice inside the garbage can from a cooler and thats not cool in the back of my car when I haul it!

empty out ice coolers not in trash can.

TRASH ONLY PLEASE....so we can better help keep it clean and glass free.

If I am not present at a game I appreciate anyone taking the inititive responsabilities.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:34 pm

SandDragon wrote:
What is Garbage and what is not?

All Food can be tossed as well as any liquids from cans and bottles.- they decompose!

I am saying this because someone tossed ice inside the garbage can from a cooler and thats not cool in the back of my car when I haul it!

empty out ice coolers not in trash can.

TRASH ONLY PLEASE....so we can better help keep it clean and glass free.

If I am not present at a game I appreciate anyone taking the inititive responsabilities.

if im there and there is too much to fit in your car, ill haul the excess
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:18 pm

me and sand dragon stole the trash can from the BUM drunken in the party house and drag it back to the field Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Randy wrote:
me and sand dragon stole the trash can from the BUM drunken in the party house and drag it back to the field Very Happy

ShuSh it!!! ... You FOOL!

He was never using that thing!.....Now I will have to PUNISH you!

I will teach you the Folly of yere ways!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:34 pm

WOW ICE are you serious. Ice is just water all that ice is just going to make the bag like 50 pounds more and is just going to make the bag leak everywhere i just cant beleave that you had to post something to tell people whats garbage and whats not

COME ON PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Ariel wrote:
WOW ICE are you serious. Ice is just water all that ice is just going to make the bag like 50 pounds more and is just going to make the bag leak everywhere i just cant beleave that you had to post something to tell people whats garbage and whats not

COME ON PEOPLE

I am serious about the ICE...That space is better reserved for glass bottles and stuff that won't evaporate and go away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!   Garbage can recovered from other building, use it! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garbage can recovered from other building, use it!
Page 1 of 1