AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Question about grenade shell Vote_lcapQuestion about grenade shell Voting_barQuestion about grenade shell Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Question about grenade shell Vote_lcapQuestion about grenade shell Voting_barQuestion about grenade shell Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Question about grenade shell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

Question about grenade shell Empty
PostSubject: Question about grenade shell   Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:50 pm

So I have a Madbull XM204HP (204rd) airsoft grenade shell and I was wondering where i have to put the ball bearings. Yes, I know that the top is missing an o-ring, i already bought it along with the usual 4 ball bearings that Madbull shells need. If you could describe with detail or copy the picture and draw an arrow to where I need to put the ball bearings with Paint, then I would appreciate it. Im new to grenade launchers and the ball bearings were lost by the original owner.

Question about grenade shell 2hr1fs8

Question about grenade shell 24e2ihl

Question about grenade shell 24xl0u0

Question about grenade shell 5wmkxj
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: Question about grenade shell   Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Anyone have any idea????
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Question about grenade shell   Question about grenade shell Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Bring it to pb tomorrow ill show you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about grenade shell   Question about grenade shell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about grenade shell
Page 1 of 1