AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Limit FPS Rule. Vote_lcapLimit FPS Rule. Voting_barLimit FPS Rule. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Limit FPS Rule.

Go down 
+9
Digital Jedi
Xero Ryuu
SandDragon
DEVIN
Roadrash
SEABEE
Jester
Ariel
NOBODY
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Limit FPS?
YES, FPS should be below 420 using .20 "Smart"
Limit FPS Rule. Vote_lcap77%Limit FPS Rule. Vote_rcap
 77% [ 23 ]
NO, I'm tough & can loose an eye or tooth "It would never happen to me"
Limit FPS Rule. Vote_lcap23%Limit FPS Rule. Vote_rcap
 23% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:04 pm

We are going to start implementing an FPS rule, I think for the safety of everyone we should not allow any guns over 420FPS with .20 BB's I will be buying a chrono to test everyone's FPS and will be required to be able to play. IF your gun shoots over 430-550 FPS with .25-.40 and it's an AEG you will not be allowed play against anyone on the field using that gun. If all your guns are upgraded sorry but buy or borrow one that is under the 420FPS.

Another thing, please try to calculate the distance before shooting someone close up!, I have said it many times before over and over, someone is going to lose an eye due to someone's stupidity.

And please note I am going over the regulated 380 FPS, that is implemented on all regulated fields.

Please try not to aim for the face.

Regards,
NOBODY

Last edited by NOBODY on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:15 pm

I have no problem with this rule my gun is shooting around 400 to a 415 peck with .20 and it is a stock gun from the factory so i agree with the rule
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:20 pm

my guns shoot no more than 370 on a good day lol thats all you need
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:52 pm

I dont agree. I know people that order guns based on the FPS, they try to get them that shoot over 450 stock.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 pm

SEABEE wrote:
I dont agree. I know people that order guns based on the FPS, they try to get them that shoot over 450 stock.

Then cast your NO vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 pm

[quote="SEABEE"]I dont agree. I know people that order guns based on the FPS, they try to get them that shoot over 450 stock.[/quote

looking for fps is for noobs...that play with cheaters.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:01 pm

i votte yes i dont think i want a big ass welt
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:41 pm

my gun is doing around 480 with 20g . i found that out after i bought it when the guy showed me the box .so just saying i wasnt looking for a gun by its fps rate. it came like that stock.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:20 pm

I made my Vote for good safety but I have issues to figure on just about everyone who drops in out as visitors,,, I recomend that personal facal protection be considered by everyone due to the fact that even a tooth could be shot off!... I don't want to live with such a life scar or own a fake replacement tooth!

Either buy this kind of gear if you want to rush and attack, or play really non aggressivelly and attack from a distance so that a bbs impact is not hitting so hard...There is also a general rule for SNIPER RIFLES, It is said that these are allowed higher FPS on the condition that they are not to hit a target if it gets too close to safelly shoot it.

Also considering the armored player must not agressivelly shoot unarmored players... all players must respect and play as if no one is wearing any armor at all... please no more head shots, please exercise bang outs, If your weapon is custom high powered, fall back!, they are really dangerious to the other guy! switch over to pistols....There are some really good cheap pistols out there!

CQB really creates dangerious conditions around every turn so if you enter this game do not play as a trigger happy trigger finger!... was shot yesterday by a new guy on my own team!

I am not a tech in airsoft guns and my stock Tommy gun and AK74 both do 465- 495 FPS... I wonder if the shop can downgrade their FPS, if not then players may have to switch to using low powered pistols if the action gets too close!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:30 pm

I say that powerful guns rated at high FPS over 500 can only play on the honorable condition that they can only shoot if the target is within the safe distance range, but is required to cease its use if the target has aproached too closelly and must use a secondary weapon / pistol.

This requirement is often exercised on all snipers who enter airsoft parks and is the golden rule!
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:44 am

im glad you guys are finally doing this. i do have a question though...
im going to be a sniper. im finishing the touches to my sniper (based off a m4) as we speak and will be done fairly soon... it will be shooting above that fps limit though. am i allowed to use it as long as i abide by a minimum engagement distance? i will have a secondary weapon, im my case i will also be carrying a g36 on me that will shoot within that limit. is this ok?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:49 am

samething with me im turning my ak into a sniper .and i will have a secendary mac11
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:49 am

PLEASE READ
hey guys, i do custom work.. and i could use a little money..
I will offer my custom work services to downgrade springs AT THE AIRSOFT FIELD, if you guys would like that. my only request is that the individual buys the spring from me, or brings me the spring already, and pays me a VERY SMALL service charge. You can even monitor me as i do the spring change if you would like.. Would you guys be interested in me doing this? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:36 am

no matter how much the fps we should obey the 10ft and to aim mid range not the face its not that hard.
mines about 400 clean on a good day
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:28 am

I wouldn't really want to alter a perfectlly new weapon... It is best to just use them in field fights as it will be very rare to actually get close enough to recieve a damaging blow.

Maybe CQB building games should start becoming a pistols only match and limited single fire action only on all other guns.

Also an alternate remedy is that all players venturing into reckless and serious play should don paint ball type armor and masks or mouth covers or use what boxers put in their mouths to protect their teeth!

It was funny rushing in through rooms fending off the enemy then going back to my team, one guy who paniced by spraying the door and missing me before he figured out it was a friendly!

Battle scars should not be permanent like this gentalmen that took a hit to the face and broke a tooth.

Limit FPS Rule. P1013219
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:40 am

he should have kept his mouth closed
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:50 am

SEABEE wrote:
he should have kept his mouth closed
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:12 pm

I agree there should be a min. distance for those guns. I have felt sandragon tommy gun at close range.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I wouldn't really want to alter a perfectlly new weapon... It is best to just use them in field fights as it will be very rare to actually get close enough to recieve a damaging blow.
New doesn't mean very much. You would be surprised how many guns you can open brank new and they could use a proper tuneing.. Read my two posts please and tell me what you think. If it ends up that I don't get time to play because I'm working on AEG's on the field then fine, as long as people will be safer..
Back to top Go down
Shiverin
Private 1st class
Shiverin

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

I think there should be a limit for distance of play. Open field top of your limit. CQB under 380 for safety. Either way limited FPS is needed for safety as said already.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:50 am

Shiverin wrote:
I think there should be a limit for distance of play. Open field top of your limit. CQB under 380 for safety. Either way limited FPS is needed for safety as said already.

WALMART AEG SPOTTED!

Spotted an airsoft gun at Walmart, looks like an AK74 with removable stock, some metal parts but transparent plastic body....Fires at 380 FPS and only cost $100.00 dollars....Now I know it may be redundent if you already have this but if you do actually get it you are really getting 1 extra AK clip,and battery stick and charger which can be switched to other AK47-74.

If you look at it another way you are saving 50 dollars on battery and clip plus you get a weaker spare gun that you can loan out if you bring a guest!....

This is a rough estimate guess, WALMART AEG.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:02 am

NEVER get walmart aeg unless you wanna waste your money, they are NOT compatible with other brands so you are not saving money...

just downgrade your spring, its actually better to have it at 380 than 450
youll get more range
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:09 am

Jester wrote:
NEVER get walmart aeg unless you wanna waste your money, they are NOT compatible with other brands so you are not saving money...

just downgrade your spring, its actually better to have it at 380 than 450
youll get more range

I am not really sure but I think this particular model may be well worth risking... Clip and battery might actually be compatible...these are the only parts I would consider interchangable to be share with any other AK type gun.

If anyone actually has this airsoft gun we can see if those parts critical are identical!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 am

try to post a link
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:15 am

DEVIN wrote:
try to post a link

DEVIN...Be more Specific on what you want or of what Link?

Another Noob like question unspecific!

DUMB QUESTIONS LIKE THIS GET DUMB ANSWERS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Limit FPS Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limit FPS Rule.   Limit FPS Rule. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limit FPS Rule.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next