AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Assault the hq (survival) Vote_lcapAssault the hq (survival) Voting_barAssault the hq (survival) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Assault the hq (survival) Vote_lcapAssault the hq (survival) Voting_barAssault the hq (survival) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Assault the hq (survival)

Go down 
+3
Randy
AnarchistGrandpa
Jester
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Assault the hq (survival) Empty
PostSubject: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:12 pm

ive been thinking about a gametype that tests out a teams (or side's) endurance and tactics.
all it is is a simple deathmatch with a twist. one team starts in the building and has 5 minutes to set up. they have only one life and when they die its back to the staging area for them...the other team starts at staging and has infinite respawns (respawn at either telephone poles) the second the game starts and the opposition starts attacking the building, a stopwatch is activated until the end of the game.
when the game is over the teams reload and switch roles. the team with the longest survival time wins.

for this game everyone needs to focus on their trigger disipline as you never know when someone might storm the room. you dont want to light them up and you dont want to be lit up from close up.

i think that if everyone strays away from the camping in the rooms and actually gives a good firefight, then this could be a kick ass scenario.

just a thought i had
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:20 pm

i like it but when someones dies you mean they have to go back to the building?
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 pm

cant wait to try it,but it sounds very fimiliar to attack and defend alien
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Randy wrote:
cant wait to try it,but it sounds very fimiliar to attack and defend alien

Reminds me of Ye olde siege ze Castle....Its the Bloody Landlords and here comes the bill collectors!

as long as the other team can respawn outside the castle then its only a matter of time before they fall or if the opposition actually surrenders due to running outta ammo!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 pm

yup. when the "castle" team as victor charlie says dies they are out no respawns for them.
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 pm

or they can have a set amount of respawns per team and a game overseer can keep track of it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://perfectsoldiersmiami.freeforums.org/index.php
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:51 pm

nope, infinite respawns for attackers no respawns for defenders, its a survival game....oh and you can tell a team is skilled when they arent camping the game away
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 pm

i think it would be cooler like this :
attackers: 150 respawns for the whole team
Defenders: 20 respawns for the whole team.
this way the defenders actually have a objective to accomplish. if not, they are gonna take it as a huge campfest and see how many they can take down instead of "defending" anything.
i would call this a Scenario operation alamo.
of course, this needs to be polished. not a complete project. just thought it up Twisted Evil

or we can just put a time limit Smile
that would make it just like any other attack and defend lol.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:04 pm

thats the thing though. if they camp and dont come out and the attacking team is inside the building then game over.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 pm

i like jester idea we should try it.
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:15 pm

its going to sound pretty on paper but when we play it at s.f.a.r, think about it, wont it just be attack and defend? most people camp inside the boulding on the second floor an the games are totaly on sided.
now if the attackers have infinit respawns, they arnt going to give a **** and run up the stairs even if they die. (cause they can just come back). the game is a slightly modified version of attack and defend. you can work on it a little and make it a more intense game if you try jester, but for now, this is something that honestly, someone could have come up with at s.f.a.r and then it could have been played next round on the same day. just because its so similar. not saying its a bad thing, but i like to make gametypes perfect.
im notorious for it. i used to do it when making mods for battlefield, so i can do it for airsoft too.
just point me in the right direction and ill make a kick ass game type from your idea.
and you can take credit for it for all i care. i just want everyone to have fun and i want the games to be more organized, less camping , and more people calling their hits.
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:16 pm

im up for trying it though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:24 pm

no its fine man, i used to play this scenario at silo, it was called army of two with two people versus everyone who showed up.....i never had to camp to win or have a fun game....and no one ever complained that the game was slow, they had to fight their asses off to get us, mind you thats 2 people versus 20+. sure we died but we died shooting and not hiding in a dark room like a festering vag so idk why a whole team cannot do the same. the infinite respawns is because it IS a survival match, the whole point of the game is to see how long you can communicate with your team and fend off a non stop invasion for as long as possible....now if the defenders wanna camp then tahts their shit, they will go down for the record as big twats for not even being able to come out and fight the enemy like men
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:27 pm

thats better explained.
now im actually down to play Smile
ohh and on a side note, i got owned by a car today riding my bike.
say goodbye to my stereo >.<
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:29 am

dude you got hit!? i woulda beat their ass and hid the body
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 am

XIII wrote:
im up for trying it though. Very Happy

got an idea... attacking team must steal a flag, defenders are guarding... the BANK HIEST!

once aquired they must bring it back....also we should use a timer. if the attackers run out of time and the defenders are not wiped out- "search an destroy" then defenders win!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:37 am

nope, this is a SURVIVAL game. only objectives are to survive and defend the building. if the whole team is in the building with no resistance then game over.
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Jester I like your Idea but its a "SURVIVAL" game then I like Charlie's zombie Idea better
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:17 pm

the reason the zombie idea isnt going to WORK is cause not many people like the idea of having to be shot up close with out the chance of them shooting back.

i made up a zombie scenario a long time ago for silo, with the zombies being able to use pistols for defense but still having to tag the humans to turn them, did it work? yeah but no one wanted to play, why? cause theyd have to give up using their rifle or cause they didnt have a pistol.
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:18 pm

i like that version better we should play and we need to convince the rest that itll be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault the hq (survival)   Assault the hq (survival) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault the hq (survival)
Page 1 of 1