AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Vote_lcapObama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Voting_barObama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Vote_lcapObama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Voting_barObama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks

Go down 
+2
TANK
NOBODY
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Empty
PostSubject: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:55 pm

i dont think it solves the issue but it is a good start. but right now i dont see how this isgoing to help because people can still buy assault riffles privatley.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Agreed, the cukoo's will find a way to have their name remembered. They will find a weapon like a chainsaw, hammer, Machette etc. if they cant get thier hands on a weapon. Does not have to be an assult weapon.

As for the high capacity clips if they are banned they will just use multiple 10 round mags which they are trying to push for.
No difference as for the type of projectile that comes out.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:09 pm

exactly and what are they going to do about the people who already have hi cap magazines? there is no possible way that they can track if you are using a hi cap or not. and the back round checks if you sell a weapon privately how is that going to work because most people wont be willing to do a back round check to buy a gun because it costs money. there will always be a loop hole for everything.

and for the assault rifle ban....dont really mind because i dont own one neither do a any of my family members so its not going to kill me but you dont need an assault weapon to cause harm and chaos...HUMANS KILL HUMANS...GUNS DON'T KILL HUMANS
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:12 pm

im pretty sure no one but rich people can buy an assault rifle.

they go for over 15k and thats cheap for them

as for civilian rifles, i feel its not a good idea to impose any of these bans, its almost impossible to find guns now because everyone is buying them up fast. if you see the vids on the lines at 2013 gun shows theyre huge........its also reported that ar15 style rifles sell out completely in about 20 minutes at the gun shows. these bans dont do anything except ensure that more people buy guns. theres no point in making any magazine bans of any size since you can train to reduce the time spent on reloading.

honestly id rather have a guy come in a mall and start shooting than have a psycho grab people one by one and slowly murder them with a knife.

i honestly dont know whats going on in these peoples heads.....id really regret voting for obama if there were decent candidates on the republican side, laying down a gun ban is probably the dumbest thing a president can do
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:17 pm

TANK wrote:
exactly and what are they going to do about the people who already have hi cap magazines? there is no possible way that they can track if you are using a hi cap or not. and the back round checks if you sell a weapon privately how is that going to work because most people wont be willing to do a back round check to buy a gun because it costs money. there will always be a loop hole for everything.

and for the assault rifle ban....dont really mind because i dont own one neither do a any of my family members so its not going to kill me but you dont need an assault weapon to cause harm and chaos...HUMANS KILL HUMANS...GUNS DON'T KILL HUMANS

you have no idea what youre talking about or what the goverment is trying to impose.

the high capacity mags are going to be grandfathered in, so its not illegal, but you cant transfer them or sell them, so when you die, you have to destroy them or relinquish them to the gov.

and if you dont background check them then the gun will remain under your name, which is incredibly stupid. do you really want a massacre someone else committed with a gun you sold to be under your name?

once again the percentage of people who own ASSAULT RIFLES (guns capable of fully automatic fire) is so low that a ban would be rediculous.

and no, you dont need a gun to kill people, bombs are silent and are harder to stop than a gun wielding criminal. you cant ban bombs because you can make them at home, and im pretty sure that a few bombs in a mall can kill alot more and alot faster than a guy with a gun
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Jester wrote:
TANK wrote:

you have no idea what youre talking about or what the goverment is trying to impose.

the high capacity mags are going to be grandfathered in, so its not illegal, but you cant transfer them or sell them, so when you die, you have to destroy them or relinquish them to the gov.

and if you dont background check them then the gun will remain under your name, which is incredibly stupid. do you really want a massacre someone else committed with a gun you sold to be under your name?

once again the percentage of people who own ASSAULT RIFLES (guns capable of fully automatic fire) is so low that a ban would be rediculous.

and no, you dont need a gun to kill people, bombs are silent and are harder to stop than a gun wielding criminal. you cant ban bombs because you can make them at home, and im pretty sure that a few bombs in a mall can kill alot more and alot faster than a guy with a gun

I waited an hour in line last week at the Hollywood War Memorial Auditorium, I even came out on ch 10 news lol! I mananged to buy an AR-15 and ammo for my Ak-47. im heading to the Tamiami gun show this weekend to pick up more ammo and high capacity Pmags for my AR-15 and Ak-47. I rather buy them now while I can just incase I cant in the future.
Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks My_ar-10

Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Jester wrote:
TANK wrote:

im saying that if you already have a hi cap mag how are they going to keep track that you are not using it in your gun
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:57 pm

TANK wrote:
Jester wrote:
TANK wrote:

im saying that if you already have a hi cap mag how are they going to keep track that you are not using it in your gun

so when you die, you have to destroy them or relinquish them to the gov. You mean before you die? scratch
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:05 am

the NRA will fight this hard.... but if they gain the ability to ban real firearms airsoft and paintball will drop fast
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:32 am

NOBODY wrote:
TANK wrote:
Jester wrote:
TANK wrote:

so when you die, you have to destroy them or relinquish them to the gov. You mean before you die? scratch

yea i mean before you die..lets say you go to a open field and go shoot they dont know your using a hi cap spo who is going to stop you there are a lot of glitches in the system that they would need to fix if they are going to put this into effect.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Any type of ban on any weapon is going to cause more chaos. There are so many guns in circulation in the US that banning them would only cause people to want them more. Also, if you ban them, you're only banning them for the honest, good-gun wielding citizens; not the criminals who buy all their guns illegally, without serial numbers, etc

Though it would be nice to have no violence in the world, the fact of the matter is that their will always be, and the government thinks otherwise.

Also, if you DID manage to abolish all firearms in the country, the violent crime rate will soar a lot.

The government is focusing on the wrong thing, they're just trying to slowly take our 2nd amendment.

They should have mental check ups, as well as physical ones.

Another problem is alcohol; alcohol and drunk drivers cause (by FAR) a LOT more injury and death than guns do. The government really hasn't done much to stop that, has it?

Someone can just as easily kill a mass group of people with a 3000 lb. solid steel pickup truck, in the same amount of time a person could have shot the same group with a semi-automatic AR-15
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:31 pm

i agree when you think about it what did people do when they abolished alcohol? they started making moonshine and a lot of people became rum runners and violence and crime soared.
same thing is most likely going to happen if weapons are banned.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Gun Ban?   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 am

NOBODY wrote:
She is really pushing for it.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/24/politics/congress-gun-control/index.html

None of them are thinking this through. We're in the middle of a 16 trillion dollar debt and they think it's smart to completely wipe out an entire industry?

You could tell the woman didn't know what she was talking about; she didn't know the difference between an assault weapon and a semi-automatic rifle.

When you impose this ban, you're only taking guns away from the good, honest citizens. This "ban" will not stop any determined criminal, nor will any other law; as far as I know, the guns they buy are replicas made illegal in places like Mexico and the Middle East.

Final point, what's a 10-limit mag/clip going to do? Absolutely nothing. Anyone can carry multiple magazines or clips for their weapon, and easily continue firing in a matter of seconds (from reloading).

Everyone in our government system really isn't putting this through their thick skulls. The sad fact that a 15 year old boy from Florida that can point out so many flaws in a bill made my "educated" individuals is insane.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:31 am

I personally own a mosin, magnum, 9mm Taurus , 22 hunting rifle, Remington shotgun, and I do not agree with people owning assault rifles unless you need it in the field of work you do.

Now, do I agree with Obama on banning them? NO

I'm a republican and am completely against him and believe if you have a clean background although I do not agree with random people owning assault rifle its their good given right to own what they desire IF they have been inspected and they are clean.

Liberals are constantly pissing all over the constitution and the American and by that I mean TRUE Americans, not the minorities that are taking over, should take action and at least try to speak against SOME OF THE Liberals and Democrats and Republicans in office that have their heads up their ass.

And then again the facts are real. you have a better chance of dying under "Obama Care" than being shot by a assault rifle.

AND! Sandy Hook massacre was NOT caused by a Bushmaster .223 caliber rifle like the Politicians say and news channels like Nbc. Their is even footage and police documents stating that NO assault rifle was used.

Again. Politicians using a tragedy to manipulate something to push their agendas.

Last edited by Ghost95 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Seems to me like most of you are democrats so I therefore disagree with a lot of you.

I personally own a mosin, magnum, 9mm Taurus , 22 hunting rifle, Remington shotgun, and I do not agree with people owning assault rifles unless you need it in the field of work you do.

I'm a republican and am completely against him and believe if you have a clean background although I do not agree with random people owning assault rifle its their good given right to own what they desire IF they have been inspected and they are clean.

Liberals are constantly pissing all over the constitution and the American and by that I mean TRUE Americans, not the minorities that are taking over, should take action and at least try to speak against the Liberals and Democrats in office.

And then again the facts are real. you have a better chance of dying under "Obama Care" than being shot by a assault rifle.

AND! Sandy Hook massacre was NOT caused by a Bushmaster .223 caliber rifle like the Politicians say and news channels like Nbc. Their is even footage and police documents stating that NO assault rifle was used.

Again. Politicians using a tragedy to manipulate something to push their agendas.

being a democrat has nothing to do with it. im a democrat and im very much against gun control. just because democratic politicians are pushing gun control doesnt mean all democratic people are supportive of it. also im over 99% sure you dont own any of those weapons as you are not of legal age to do so. maybe your family owns them but you dont.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Seems to me like most of you are democrats so I therefore disagree with a lot of you.

Liberals are constantly pissing all over the constitution and the American and by that I mean TRUE Americans, not the minorities that are taking over, should take action and at least try to speak against the Liberals and Democrats in office.

I don't technically qualify as either, but my parents are both independents.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Jester. You are right on the sense of I am underage and actually they were mine. But not any more for know they do not belong to me although I bought them

They belong to my parents although I payed for them so technically they are mine but under the laws I no longer am the Legal Owner so yes, They are my Familys guns

Last edited by Ghost95 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:12 pm

if the police ever find out that you are minor that owns a weapon they will confiscate your guns and probably arrest you because you are to young to own them.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:31 pm

TANK wrote:
if the police ever find out that you are minor that owns a weapon they will confiscate your guns and probably arrest you because you are to young to own them.

Hence fourth as jester said they are not mine.

I bought them under my name but have been taken by my father and they will become mine once I am of legal age and have the correct license.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:34 pm

that still does not make sense because you cant buy them when you are a minor and if they are under your name they can still take them cause that means that you own them.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:40 pm

TANK wrote:
that still does not make sense because you cant buy them when you are a minor and if they are under your name they can still take them cause that means that you own them.

Look "Tank". I bought them off a guy in Georgia. All he told me was to see how old I was and how much cash I had on me. I persuaded him to sell it to me and hence fourth have a .22.

I recently wanted to do a project on how easy it is to get a rifle in the us for class and look at this video so you can believe and see how easy and stupid it is to own a gun.

And yes they can be confiscated and my father already told me he is giving my gun away since I bought it behind his back on a trip to Georgia. The gun is already for sale and will be out of my home by Next month.

Watch this video so you can see how ridiculously easy it is to buy a gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASjfzG4mpyU
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:42 pm

TANK wrote:

Also I bought this gun last year not this year. As for the pistol I paid but my father was the one that put it under his name so although I payed for it , legaly it is under his name so yes, jester is right. I do not Legally own any of my guns.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:46 pm

are we really arguing about this? this is ghost's private issue, it shouldn't have to be posted and argued on a public forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks   Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama calls for assault weapons ban, background checks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next