AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The Walking Dead Vote_lcapThe Walking Dead Voting_barThe Walking Dead Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The Walking Dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal
SoldierXDefcon

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Anyone watching Walking Dead , after watching first episode of season two it has me wanting to do some type of zombie game. Anyone else interested?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:37 pm

SoldierXDefcon wrote:
Anyone watching Walking Dead , after watching first episode of season two it has me wanting to do some type of zombie game. Anyone else interested?

I will have to watch it on netflix later on as a note....I have been trying to work out this type of scenario but the problem is that most players will not drop there guns to become a Zombie nor start out as a Zombie!

I am working out a system of Zombie games - maybe for Halloween but participation to host such a party is n00bish with the n00bish crowd not wanting to try anything that looks too fun and silly!

also we got airsoft cowards who are unwilling to take hits- pussy n00bs!

One game I got in the works will be that the Zombies will have guns and can fire at full auto... there force will be much smaller than the defenders who have to fight in only semi!... this role can be also reversed!

Zombies shoot semi + survivors shoot full auto1

Also Zombie force is larger at first but this will kill the inital infection outbreak!
Better to have the surviors be larger force.

The use of Death rags are to be used to indicate you are a Zombie... Zombie pops are also really cool... too bad everyone I know is too cheap to buy at the Halloween store for fun props and toyz!

This is a Zombie game where the Zombies can also shoot!

the concept is that the Zombie infection grows as zombies shoot the unaffected... anyone shot must join the zombie airsoftersas the outbreak speads, it will simulate a panic situation of the last stand... This will not end well!

There should be a fighting chance such as a time limit of 15 minutes at which the game will end and the lucky few survivors now take a turn in the next game as the zombie infected army of doom and gloom!

Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:54 pm

*9-+First of all I love the graphic novel and am really into the show as well. Its done well enough to where my wife, who hates zombies, will still watch it and actually looks forward to it....well except the parts where someone gets cornered by hundreds of the undead. Anyways below is a fun type of zombie game I made up that has a little bit of milsim thrown in for the objective player. The only downside is that its basically a "all day" scenario to make sure everyone gets a chance.
Pharmaceutical-=
To set up the game you divide the group into three equal groups (A,B,C) and one group is going to start as the humans where the other group will be the undead. If you want to have a decent zombie game at least 2/3 of the players should start as the undead or else it jsut turn into "camp the dead guys."

Each group (A,B and C) will be split into three groups Civillian, Military and PMC. Each group has a special mission to accomplish during the game. Each group will start off at a different point in the field and have to make their way through the hordes of the undead to aquire items needed to complete their objective.

Civillian Players may start with four 20 round magazines and 30 rounds of pistol ammo. Civillian Players must aquire three gascans to escape the area and thus complete their objective.

Military Players may start with five 30 round magazines and 20 rounds of pistol ammo. Military players must aquire the items lost by a demolition team that was sent to take out the two bridges out of the city to contain the outbreak and thus complete their objective by taking out the bridge that wasn't taken out.

PMC Players may start with six 20 round magazines and 25 rounds of pistol ammo. They must find and "capture" certain infected zombies to take back to a private Pharmaceutical Company that wishes to make a cure for the infection and thus comtrol the future and when they get to their extraction zone they complete their objective.

It is assumed that players may not have mids/lows and only a hicap or two. If a player only has hicaps that player may use 80% of the ammo listed normally in a hicap mag to make up for the fact they do not need to reload. If someone does not have a pistol they made 50% of their pistol ammo count into their rifle. A player may use a shotgun instead of a rifle with the same amount of ammo as they would get with a rifle.

The following are the individual rules for the objectives of the different player groups. Civillians must simply get three gascans back to their starting point to refuel their escape vehicle. While holding a gascan the player may not use their rifle, they must use their pistol or put the gascan down to use their primary. Civillians may take their gascans back to their starting point one at a time and they may not be stolen.

Military players must gather two parts (a detonator and the explosive device) to destory the last large bridge out of the city) and one player must spend two minutes without moving to arm the device and reset the detonator. When the Military Players must then make it to the area which will represent the bridge and one player must spend two minutes without moving to represent planting the bomb. Once the bomb is planted the Military Players are then transported out of the area from air support after three minutes of the bomb plant.

The PMC Players must find 3 generation two zombies (people infected by the first undead). Everytime they "down" a zombie a player may spend a "One thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand" over the zombie. If they zombie is one of the generation two they will give the player a small container representing the blood sample needed. The generation two zombies will be chosen at random at the start of each game and there will be five. After collecting three samples the PMC Player simply needs to get to his starting point to be extracted after 5 minutes of waiting.

Obviously the PMC players have the hardest objectives and it is intended for the more experianced player to make sure they will still have a good time in the scenario.

ZOMBIES!!!

All zombies will be seperated into 3 groups (Hider, Walker, Runner). The ratio of zombies will be: 50% Walker 25% Hider and 25% Runner. Hider zombies will be able to wait behind trees, in bushes, and lay down and act dead. Hider zombies may basically employ tactics to keep things interesting. Walker Zombies simply just limp around twords the different players slowly making groaning sounds. Runner Zombies may "speed walk" twords the players and that is the only difference between them and walkers.

Before the round starts 5 zombies will be chosen at random to be generation two zombies and will be given the props to give to the PMC Player if they are searched.

If a zombie grabs a player with two hands then the zombie may count while holding the player "BRAINS!one thousand, BRAINS! two thousand, BRAINS!three thousand" and if the zombie is not downed by a human the player the zombie is holding onto is "killed" and must lay down for one minute and then rise as a zombie (players should bring their face protection on them if they do not want to wear it while human to put it on once turned into a zombie). The player turned into a zombie may keep his weapons on him and during the round and his teammates may take his ammo while he is down for a minute or later if downed while being a zombie. The player may give his teammates his magazines or simply transfer the ammo between mags.

When a zombie is shot they must lay down or take a knee for 30 seconds and when they stand up it will take two shots to down them. The second time a zombie goes down he must take a knee or lay down for 30 seconds and when they stand it will take 3 shots to down them. The third time a zombie goes down they will take a knee or lay down for 10 seconds and take three shots to down them everytime thereafter.
Back to top Go down
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal
SoldierXDefcon

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Yea check it out Netflix SandDragon , Its really interesting because as Im watching the show Ill be thinking of what I would do in that situation . All the game scenarios both SandDragon and Repo suggested sound like fun , Im willing to be zombie all the time it dont matter to me Twisted Evil . Im sure some of the more "noobish" people wont like the idea of not being able to shoot back but screw it I say we should at least try these games out. Yea Repo I remember buying the graphic novel a long time ago and thinking "man I wish they would make a movie or show of this" . When I heard they were making the show , It felt like a wish come true, at first I was afraid theyd screw it up but thankfully I was proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:11 pm

SoldierXDefcon wrote:
Yea check it out Netflix SandDragon , Its really interesting because as Im watching the show Ill be thinking of what I would do in that situation . All the game scenarios both SandDragon and Repo suggested sound like fun , Im willing to be zombie all the time it dont matter to me Twisted Evil . Im sure some of the more "noobish" people wont like the idea of not being able to shoot back but screw it I say we should at least try these games out. Yea Repo I remember buying the graphic novel a long time ago and thinking "man I wish they would make a movie or show of this" . When I heard they were making the show , It felt like a wish come true, at first I was afraid theyd screw it up but thankfully I was proven wrong.

If Ya want any game to successfully work out... its gotta be fun from any angle role you play....The problem with Zombie games is getting players to assume the role of a Zombie!... Its already hard enough getting them to all bring a Death rag!... Go ahead and ask anyone and I bet Half the n00bs even know what that is for!

Zombie games do work in a field where players attending cannot afford a gun but they take turns sharing them, those who dont have a gun have to assume the role as a zombie!

I have figured that the game can maybe work if the zombie team is allowed a special Nemises experimental Zombie who has a full auto AEG or that the are allowed to fire in a variant game.

Just finished a Netflix anime marathon...(sorry gotta shoot that cat out of my window for disrupting my Otaku marathon!)

The Walking Dead Highsc10

The Best Anime Ive seen with Zombies in it! "HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD!"

If Ya love anime and got a Manual of the Zombie Survior guide... check out either!

Lots of humor fun and gore!....the Zombie survival guide is available in the humor section of Barnes and Nobles.

Think you 're a bad ass with a chain saw?.... you are only ringing out the dinner bell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 1 of 1