AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Operation Pave the way- debrief Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Operation Pave the way- debrief Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Operation Pave the way- debrief Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Operation Pave the way- debrief Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Operation Pave the way- debrief Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Operation Pave the way- debrief Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Operation Pave the way- debrief Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Operation Pave the way- debrief Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Operation Pave the way- debrief Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Operation Pave the way- debrief Vote_lcapOperation Pave the way- debrief Voting_barOperation Pave the way- debrief Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Operation Pave the way- debrief Vote_lcapOperation Pave the way- debrief Voting_barOperation Pave the way- debrief Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Operation Pave the way- debrief

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Operation Pave the way- debrief Empty
PostSubject: Operation Pave the way- debrief   Operation Pave the way- debrief Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Operation Pave the way Tuesday November 2 ,2011

The Road work in the field was a smashing success....I did not know these guys were so Violent when given axes, chainsaws and fucking Machetes... gotta Duck- YIKES!

And when matters got annoying they would tye a rope to the poor tree and fire up a monster truck!

Operation Pave the way was a huge success because now the Multch deliverys can be easily be made and we have opened up a huge space of clearings so the battles at bunkers can be even more intense...we also cleared grounds for a brand new Bunker base on a hill with a potential tower that we will firmly bolt to a lone standing tree.

all that needs to be done is to Multch up that hill and carve it out into our second Bunker base...If done right it should look like or similar in design to our first bunker at the entrance.

Meanwhile I was at Tire Base....Destroying it!... rearanging it!

I had some interesting new tires to work with- some Gigantic!...as well as a lot of rejects to deal with.
I began a new Pill box design.
The Tire Bunker had to be redesigned so that Vehicals could pass by without it blocking the road way.
work on Tire bunker was grueling and dirty... I actually had to decide the proper order to stack the tires because they are all not perfect and as daylight began to fade I had to quickly finalize the design as I am not leaving a mess on my shift!

Tire bunker will need a bit more work because some tires, though neatly stacked, still have potential to make the base better.

Sorry no pictures were taken but I left Tire bunker Battle Ready but not perfect, Just a little bit better!
Back to top Go down

Operation Pave the way- debrief
Page 1 of 1