AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
miami airsoft - Page 4 Vote_lcapmiami airsoft - Page 4 Voting_barmiami airsoft - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
miami airsoft - Page 4 Vote_lcapmiami airsoft - Page 4 Voting_barmiami airsoft - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

miami airsoft

Go down 
+16
Rogue Echo 1
SandDragon
Whiskey
M4Wolf
Louis
Randy
Crazy Joker
SoldierXDefcon
BELIAL
e46hoodrich
Mc_SourMonkey
xTwiiisteDx
Goatee
gonzalo
EAGLE
TANK
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

miami airsoft - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:42 am

Ok cool hope it works, cause it would suck if it destroys the mag! lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:55 pm

it should work...my mags have never broken on me before when i used it...well i have only used it like 4 times on different mags cause i use hi caps...but it works great with the propane adapter that i have for my gbb
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Ok yea ill try it lol and i found the green one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:37 pm

awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:01 pm

SoldierXDefcon wrote:
Louis wrote:
I'm only posting this to tell you guys that you've used this thread as a chatbox lol. There is a lot of off-topic dialouge in here. 'Nough said.

Already adressed that Louis Twisted Evil
Twisted already said that you said it before I did... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
Private 1st class
Whiskey

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:40 am

Franco i dont want to hear another word about how miami airsoft sucks in your opinion because u cant have one ! u have never been there or even tried to go there so do me a favor and shut up. also i understand everyones need for the CQB however u need to wait permits are preventing the open of miami airsofts warehouse and we are literally working day and night to get things done as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:05 am

Whiskey wrote:
Franco i dont want to hear another word about how miami airsoft sucks in your opinion because u cant have one ! u have never been there or even tried to go there so do me a favor and shut up. also i understand everyones need for the CQB however u need to wait permits are preventing the open of miami airsofts warehouse and we are literally working day and night to get things done as soon as possible.

Franko- Eagle has been banned here...he is no longer able to log on here and although he may duo wield another account...if you think its him, just ignore his rant!

THIS IS ALL HE EVER DOES!....Nothing new...only talks about bad news!
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:08 am

he definitely has other accounts... he PM'ed me on facebook regarding a gun for sale that was only mentioned on this forum. how'd he get my real name?

maybe he asked someone, who knows.

goodnight guys. Sleep
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:36 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
he definitely has other accounts... he PM'ed me on facebook regarding a gun for sale that was only mentioned on this forum. how'd he get my real name?

goodnight guys. Sleep

I Warn you!...Back away from this guy and distance yourself from him...If you added him to face book, just remove him because he will just ease drop onto your busness!

-and he probablly asked everyone he could to even get your name!

Though I may sound mean, I know this person well and in person... he should be shunned and avoided!

Has not everyone gotten enough of a hint that this guy is bad news!

I do not wish to become entangled in Francos affairs but you have been advised by the best to stay away from the worst!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:11 am

SandDragon wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

goodnight guys. Sleep

I Warn you!...Back away from this guy and distance yourself from him...If you added him to face book, just remove him because he will just ease drop onto your busness!

-and he probablly asked everyone he could to even get your name!

Though I may sound mean, I know this person well and in person... he should be shunned and avoided!

Has not everyone gotten enough of a hint that this guy is bad news!

I do not wish to become entangled in Francos affairs but you have been advised by the best to stay away from the worst!
all you need is STF!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:51 am

To get back on topic. I was fortunate enough to see the arena and layout in store for the community. All I can say is that its going to be good times. Sanddragon there is going to be a section that you will just love, trust me on this! Mr. Baez has a lot in store for the community down there and it will be fun for all.

Still under the construction phase, so best to just stay in touch with them on their facebook page.
Back to top Go down
Brian9741
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Brian9741

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:24 pm

so is miami airsoft field open this sunday day so i can go play there or is it close
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:46 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
To get back on topic. I was fortunate enough to see the arena and layout in store for the community. All I can say is that its going to be good times. Sanddragon there is going to be a section that you will just love, trust me on this! Mr. Baez has a lot in store for the community down there and it will be fun for all.

Still under the construction phase, so best to just stay in touch with them on their facebook page.
i want videos!
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:00 am

Pandemonium wrote:
SFAA, Inc. wrote:

i want videos!

Sorry that information is classified.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:42 am

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SFAA, Inc. wrote:

i want videos!

LMFAO "classified", you're talking as if we're trying to discover area 51 or something Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:07 pm

RecoN wrote:
SFAA, Inc. wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SFAA, Inc. wrote:

i want videos!

LMFAO "classified", you're talking as if we're trying to discover area 51 or something Laughing
as we speak NLN is sneaking in and taking pictures... MUAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:44 am

I was kind enough not to take pictures as Mr. Baez politely asked me not to spill any information about the location. To keep with the honor that goes with this sport, he has my word that I will not leak that info.

And I am sure he would appreciate it if people he knew would not sneak photos as well. That is a complete breach of trust.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
I was kind enough not to take pictures as Mr. Baez politely asked me not to spill any information about the location. To keep with the honor that goes with this sport, he has my word that I will not leak that info.

And I am sure he would appreciate it if people he knew would not sneak photos as well. That is a complete breach of trust.
i wouldnt worry about it lol im on the other side of the country
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:47 pm

if you check out their facebook page they have a pic of it and it looks pretty big.

Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Yeah that was before all the fun stuff was added.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

miami airsoft
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4