AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PB Matrix Scenarios List Vote_lcapPB Matrix Scenarios List Voting_barPB Matrix Scenarios List Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PB Matrix Scenarios List Vote_lcapPB Matrix Scenarios List Voting_barPB Matrix Scenarios List Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PB Matrix Scenarios List

Go down 
+6
Sikes
SoldierXDefcon
Crazy Joker
Goatee
TANK
SandDragon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PB Matrix Scenarios List Empty
PostSubject: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:39 am

Please post any or all workable scenarios that may Rock PB matrix field!

Please try to base the games on what will best see the best usage of any or all the field and game structures as well as all details down to the spawn points if there are any.

It would also be nice to hear any feed back on certain games as well as use of structures in the field... The Bases are built...now I wanna know what you can do with them!

Tell us what works and what doesn't!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:32 pm

prisoner:

this game is self explanatory.
the point of the game is to capture as many opposing teammates as possible. if a teammate of a p.o.w wants to rescue them he most eliminate the guards that are keeping them prisoner. if he is shot then he becomes a prisoner once one entire team is captured the game is over. or if time runs out the team with the most captured wins. spawn points are the to bases farthest from each other. the american base and the Japanese base.the prisoners are not aloud to fight back they most wait there to be rescued.this game is a selective fire game(you may either use semi or full auto fire or the referee can decide what may be used).shall you be thrown in the brig...or shall you throw others in your brig. you can decide!!! Twisted Evil

multi-base capture:

in this game there are two teams. one starts at the Japanese base one at the american base. both team objectives are to capture the opposing teams base and...the German base in the middle. which ever team has the most bases captured wins.there can and cannot be a time limit on this game(whatever the referee decides).there are unlimited re-spawns.but if the teams base is captured they must re-spawn at the farthest place from the action. there can be no spawn capture or you can be ejected from the game!...may the best team win!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Panziekiller they both sound interesting and different from the usual
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 pm

thanks for the opinion goatee!! Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:35 pm

For the trigger happy:
several teams of 2 or 3 and give then normal objective games or TDM maybe the best squad win
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:59 am

king of the hill

...attack and defend.....one base will be selectivelly become "the hill" and must be captured and held....it is up to whatever situation if you wish the enemy to already start the game holding it or pit the teams to the death to get the hill from different points...death match may or may not be enabled.

PRISONER-P.O.W. SITUATIONS

I like the idea of prisoners taken...any player shot may be taken prisoner and held at an enemy base until all are caught...it would add a second dynamic to the game if it wasn't just a death match!

Even more interesting would be if at game start about half of all the teams started the game with each having about half of ya all as prisoners that must be set free...maybe a held drawing of straws would determine who is a prisoner so that you will not all cheat and select players you think that are n00bs...You may find yourself in a position having to rescue a really good player!

Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:29 am

that would be awesome sandragon. i would like to test these games out on saturday.
Back to top Go down
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal
SoldierXDefcon

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Keep these post coming guys. Hopefully once we get a good amount of games we can put on paper , Ill pass it on to Ron who Ive spoken to about having set scenarios for every weekend . Ill go over them with his guys , this way the games start quicker and we dont waste time trying to figure out what makes everyone happy. Also I think we should have a regular death match game every two games or so. That way it keeps things running smoother throughout the day , personally Im not a huge death match fan. This idea is still in the works but well figure out what works best.
Back to top Go down
Sikes
Private 1st class
Sikes

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:01 pm

V.I.P

Well its not too hard to understand how this game works. Each team will have an assigned VIP,the VIP can only use PDWs (Like MP7s and TMPs, anything small and low mag capacity) and a pistol, not large weapon primaries like M4s, SCARs, M60s, ect ect. The rest of the team will have unlimited respawns, the respwan is where they originally started, which would be at whatever base they started in. Basically the objective is to extract your VIP to the middle base thats in the field, you have to hold it for five minutes once you get your VIP there, if the VIP on your team gets shot, the game is over, VIP has no respwan. Same applies for the other teams VIP.

We tried this many times and people had a blast playing it, there were constaint fire fights and enemies everywhere.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:57 pm

yea thats one of my favorites^
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:26 pm

im not sure if this is even worth it.

every time i try to run a scenario at pb matrix one of three things happen

1) the refs go all team deathmatch time and ignore the scenario

2) sand dragon will either modify the scenario or swap out my scenario with a base defense one

or

3) the scenario, which is easier to understand than wiping your ass will cause everyones brain to shut down and revert to team deathmatch

ive tried, army of two, army of four, the ranger game, pilot down, bomb scenario and more and every time we have to play a different modified way cause someone changes the rules mid explanation, or the rules are too mind fucking for people to understand
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:08 pm

i agree i dont get into the arguments that go down about what game to play cause i know i am not going to win. so i just play whatever the other people want. the last time i was there we played army of 4. it was 4 members or sword team vs. everyone else....it was a waste of time minutes cause nobody wanted to play it cause they said it was going to suck cause it was 4 on like 30....all i have to say is that if the players are in the mood to play it they play correctly. if not.. then they will just play so they do not get left out. we should have a certain routine to follow so this does not happen.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Jester wrote:
im not sure if this is even worth it.

every time i try to run a scenario at pb matrix one of three things happen

1) the refs go all team deathmatch time and ignore the scenario

2) sand dragon will either modify the scenario or swap out my scenario with a base defense one

or

3) the scenario, which is easier to understand than wiping your ass will cause everyones brain to shut down and revert to team deathmatch

ive tried, army of two, army of four, the ranger game, pilot down, bomb scenario and more and every time we have to play a different modified way cause someone changes the rules mid explanation, or the rules are too mind fucking for people to understand

So you are sayiung that we should not get it organized and established custom games for the PB matrix field?

Doing nothing is also bad and I was hoping to better establish order from our top gamers.

please lets not be negative about what the current field game architects have been trying to organize.

Referees do not all understand our games and really want simple non complicated games- they are that lazy!

SandDragon Modds the games to address current situations you may or may have not foreseen in the field.

The referees are actually all n00bs if you haven't noticed...I have been training them for some time!
I make the extra effort of sitting out games to conduct them so that they will not go wrong.

Also n00bish players who add chaos and outnumber the advanced players may in effect cause the decision to only hold basic games because its too complicated for their simple little minds.

There is a serious issue with established team recognition and team killing...I have been bringing tape to help the games stay organized...I am gonna switch to reusable ribbons.

No Misusing of Death rags, funny how so few actually brought one or saved the one I issued.

What pisses me off is the players who attend that either completelly forgot the shit we just trained and they lost the death rags I issued out and are too lazy to use them...and some idiots still keep taking off their goggles in the field!

The situation is really that bad player!...YOU SHOULD PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES...see what it takes to run a field and manage games, let alone clean and maintain it!

I play it, Test it, enforce it, clean yer bullshit!, and build more ....you should too!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Jester ... we should host again that BK vs Mcdonalds scenario we did last year, only now its not a hot summer day and the distance is closer ...Bring the BK mask and explain your neat scenario...will it work!!!?
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:49 am

Scenario: 4 Man Militia Sniper group Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

There are 4 snipers vs everyone else snipers have unlimited response attackers have nothing once there hit they are out. Attackers objectives are to retrieve flag from Sniper base which will be at sniper tower (PB matrix field) Again snipers unlimited response attackers your hit your dead !!! For snipers to respond they must Count out loud to 10 seconds and stand up while doing it and then retrieve back to the fight. The flag is up in the sniper tower one sniper will guard it rest protect base only 4 snipers in the game they must only shoot semi automatic no full gun can be a AEG or Sniper spring type Snipers are out of the game when they are banged out close range only that is one way of getting the flag the other way is by you getting it in 10 seconds while the sniper is counting waiting to get back in the game. Attacker must get flag from sniper tower the top one and take it back to his base and game is ended. Snipers only semi automatic attackers full automatic for them. This is a 30:00 to 45:00 MIN game and is very challenging for snipers but a very fun and good game. IF game does happen i will be the first to conduct it and do it so that it goes well the first time.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:49 am

that seems like an awesome game...just the attackers shouldent have full auto cause they would just rear the hell out of the snipers i think semi would be awesome for this game it wiould still be intense and people wont waist ammo...lol
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Private 1st class
Spooky

PostSubject: Kill Confirmed   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:12 pm

I dont see why you guys shouldnt try something completely cheesy like kill confirmed from mw3.... I actually like the idea. All out death match but everyone respawns continuously until the kill is confirmed. A shot down player has to sit down where he is at with the death rag on his head for 30 secs. If the enemy puts his barrel in the players face, hes out for the game (Confirmation). If a teammate taps him on the shoulder, he is revived where he stands... 1 revive only tho. Next shot is 30 to respawn or confirmation. Elimination process for the win. Sneak ups is automatic confirmation of course. Teammates can confirm your kills for you.

The only problem I can come up with for the scenario is morals and confusion... Some people will lie about the amount of time they have been revived and others wont exactly understand the game fully.

Just an idea...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Attack and Defend Bunker rotations

You got the American base, Jap base and the German Base in the center... lets discount pipe bunkers and other woodland bunkers...

We should hold multiple attack and Defend games at each of these bases so that they all get a turn in situation battles.

Old bases should also be inproved and not neglected...it is funny seeing players starting games again near the center of the field and not behind say the American base- START FROM WITHIN THE BASE!- not outside it!

As an added note maybe we should start arming all the bases with some kind of heavy machine gun so that it simply will not be abandoned in order to defend it...the guns could always be mounted and turned upon anyone who happens to hold the base!

I'm Thinking of establishing machine gun swivel mounts for my RPK at all bases to create more deadly game play! affraid

New Flag poles will soon be installed that have pulleys so that an enemy flag may be taken down and the new flag hoisted and flying- a cheap stopo watch will also be attached for that extra game play that requires a time limit.

Objects that can be stolen from a base or planted:

In the case of a bomb it must be planted on or in the center of the base objective... a referee will be required to monitor the bombs status and keep the time and ocationally say boom!- unless the enemy team intercepts it.

items to steal may be hidden within the base and may not be anywhere else for fair play...thieves may get a few respawns but the defenders must simply die if hit!

The Omaha beach scenario:

German base is manned and defenders will respawn on the other team as an ally if they ever get killed...of course allies have infinite respawns but must respawn back at base with a time limit....Germans win if a certain time limit is reached... - a 20 minute game.

AKA spitting Zombies:

Zombies attack a base and have semi auto spitting capabilities while survivers can go full auto!

game may start out with ore survivors but if you get spat on once you are now infected and must respawn on the other side as the walking dead...Zombies have been mutated by some sick fuckin scientist to spit a poisonious infected bb....eventually after a certain time limit is reached their will be a rescue if anyone is left alive!

Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:23 am

t think we should build to swivel mounts for machine guns at the german base so that those who are defending it can just lay the fire sown onthe allies who are trying to take the base.

i also believe that we should have a designated item for each gameplay. for example...every time we play plant the bomb we use a diffrent bomb. we should try to stick to one designated item for each gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Scenarios List   PB Matrix Scenarios List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB Matrix Scenarios List
Page 1 of 1