AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Game Scenarios Vote_lcapGame Scenarios Voting_barGame Scenarios Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Game Scenarios

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StycianLeo
Private 1st class
StycianLeo

Game Scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Game Scenarios   Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:49 am

Hello all, I'm new to this forum but not new to the sport. I used to play at Silo and later on at US27. I have yet to play at CQB but I will get out there eventually with Xero Ryuu.

To get to the point of this topic, I invite anyone with ideas for scenario games to post freely here. Back at US27 we played a variety of game types from VIP rescue scenarios to King of the Hill. So to those of you who have been getting bored of simple force on force death matches, here's your chance to get your ideas out there.

Scenario - "Lost in Space"
2 Teams Force on Force

Team 1 will be composed of a numerically superior group, their objective is to locate three weapon caches placed randomly throughout the building. Once located, they have to bring the cache back to their base which will be a designated zone inside the building.

Team 2 will be composed of a group that is at least one quarter the size of Team 1, their objective is to hide a tracker on one weapon cache and locate the base of operation for Team 1.

----
The way this scenario will be played out is simple.

One man from Team 2 will go into the building to plant his tracker on one of the caches, he will have a 2 minute grace period to plant his tracker and hide. He will go in blind, having no knowledge of the locations.

Team 1 will deploy two minutes after the first man; enter the building and begin searching for the weapon caches. Team 2 will enter after receiving intelligence on the location of the three weapon caches.

Team 2 has a sticky situation on their hands, because they have to plant a tracker and refrain from killing off Team 1 so that the cache can be returned to their base. If a tracked package returns to Team 1's base then Team 2 wins as this will simulate the GPS coordinates for an air strike. At least 1 member of Team 2 has to survive in order to call in the air strike, and make visual confirmation that a tracked package is there.

Team 1 has to go out and locate the three caches and bring them back to their base, they can search the caches for trackers and remove them if found. However, all caches must be returned to base in order to win; therefore even if you suspect the box has been tracked and cannot locate the tracker it cannot be abandoned. The second objective is to eliminate all members of Team 2, remember that if one survives and a tracked package returns to your base you lose.
----

That's my first scenario, the ammo caches props will vary as will the trackers; and unless someone is willing to donate a pelican case or soft case gun bag the caches will probably be card board boxes filled with packing foam. Trackers will be small items that can be hidden amongst the packing material to make it harder to locate once planted.

Feel free to contribute as you like, this is just my two cents and any criticism is appreciated if it improves the games and enjoyment of our fellow airsoft players.

Last edited by StycianLeo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Game Scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Scenarios   Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 am

theres already a post like 30 pages long with scenarios. thing is that when you try to play it people don remember the rules or play the game right, totally ruins the match
Back to top Go down
StycianLeo
Private 1st class
StycianLeo

Game Scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Scenarios   Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:05 am

If that's the case, I'll print out the games and make a little playbook. That way even if the rules are forgotten by most, the hard copy is there and ready to go
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Game Scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Scenarios   Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:06 am

Hey, sup my bro?! lol
3 minutes is a little long, id say 2 minutes max (the building isnt that large thats why)
other than that sounds good.. we would just need intelligent people to understand the scenario were playing. -____-
Back to top Go down
StycianLeo
Private 1st class
StycianLeo

Game Scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Scenarios   Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:08 am

Xero Ryuu wrote:
Hey, sup my bro?! lol
3 minutes is a little long, id say 2 minutes max (the building isnt that large thats why)
other than that sounds good.. we would just need intelligent people to understand the scenario were playing. -____-
well you know the field better than I do, that's why I invited critiques. Once I get a feel for the field I'll be able to hopefully conjure up so original scenarios. Unfortunately for me, I completely overlooked the search function on the top bar and look like a total noob at the moment. But at least I had good intentions right?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Game Scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Scenarios   Game Scenarios Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:14 am

StycianLeo wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Hey, sup my bro?! lol
well you know the field better than I do, that's why I invited critiques. Once I get a feel for the field I'll be able to hopefully conjure up so original scenarios. Unfortunately for me, I completely overlooked the search function on the top bar and look like a total noob at the moment. But at least I had good intentions right?
yeah, it happens bro. plus not every scenario is the same, so its already pretty original. it just needs some minor adjustments to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Scenarios   Game Scenarios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Scenarios
Page 1 of 1