AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
New Topics - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew Topics - Page 2 Voting_barNew Topics - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
New Topics - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew Topics - Page 2 Voting_barNew Topics - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

New Topics

Go down 
+6
chineseeagle
Goatee
El Timba
Xero Ryuu
TANK
xTwiiisteDx
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

New Topics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:20 pm

thats so true..this is the only forum where i can get all my info super fast.
Back to top Go down
El Timba
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
El Timba

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Guys this is a little off topic but im in the market for a new gun. i was looking for a full metal version mp5 cuz mine is total crap. Im concened though about its range because the matrix field is so big. Do you guys as vets think i should get an m4 or some other kind of weapon? help a newbie out please i work hard for my money and want something dependable and preferably full metal for hopefully under 200
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:39 pm

well mp5's are bad ass, maybe not so much for range because of its small barrel.
M4's are the most common and lots of upgrades. G&G M4s are good and cheap. You will have to upgrade it into a full metal or buy the full metal which costs more. I have an JG MK36C with only the systema and nub upgrade and it is really accurate and goes the distance. As for fps: 350 last time i checked. Could be more but those are upgrades to come, but it is a very good gun stirdy and strong! and only for $125. A veteran of the forum and the game reccommend it to me and i do not regret byuing it
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
El Timba
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
El Timba

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:45 pm

so the gun it self is only 125 or 125 is the price of the upgrades?
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:07 am

The gun it self is 125, the upgrade combined are $15. and if you get the 9.6V 1600mah you are set. Now you can get a tightbore which is what i want next and you will be set for sure.

This is the gun:
http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=27598

This is one of the upgrades:
http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=24636

The other one:
http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=31599

9.6V 1600mah butterfly small type battery:
http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=29458

The tightbore:
http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=32809

Now the tightbore that i just posted link for is 247mm, which is the lenght of your barrel right now. Difference is that it is .01 in width making it tighter than the one that it brings which i believe is a 6.05. 6.01 is the smallest that it can go, and this will allow your bb to fly or i guess bounce less inside your barrel which will allow you to increase in accuracy.

And all of this would come out to $187.41 with shipping included already. because of the 20% off.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:09 am

o btw i recommend the tightbore beeing longer than what the gun comes with. It gives you a bit extra range. so i would go with either a 300mm or 363mm. But this will stick out of the gun so you will have to get a mock silencer or outer barrel extension. But the tightbore isnt a necessary thing. You will be fine with the battery and the two upgrades. Cheap, reliable, and good
Back to top Go down
El Timba
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
El Timba

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:22 am

thanks for all your help bro im sold on the gun i love the g36 if i order it tomorrow do u think ill have it by next weekend? and do you normally take your gun to get worked on ?
Back to top Go down
El Timba
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
El Timba

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:23 am

were*

Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:37 am

Well i think evike will have problems mailing it by next week cause of christmas. Normally they take 5 days to reach 4 days to get here. But you can always try. And work on it for what? For the upgrades? Well the guy who recommended it to me did it for me. You can post it on the forum and ask someone to install it for you. Usually they do it for like $5. I would do it for free but since i am still new to the sport, I dont have too much experience in taking the guns apart. I can try but i'd be scared to mess it up lol. If you want to see the gun how it looks and shoot it before you get it you are more than welcome to try mine.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:45 am

i cant go tomorrow, too short notice and ill be at the speedway filling out paperwork. next week sometime
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:16 am

Alright cool let me know
Back to top Go down
baked ant
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
baked ant

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:44 am

Panziekiller wrote:
i dont know about you but Christmas vacation is right around the corner!!...i cant wait to show off all the cool airsoft gear i am getting!..is anyone else asking for airsoft gear for Christmas?

i wish i would've asked for Airsoft stuff from my g/f but it's now too late. gotta buy all the stuff myself. Mad
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:42 am

BaHumBuag
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:32 pm

lol nice, next time you will lmao. Santa is bringing something good this year lmao my mom said shes getting me something good. I said the handgun but she said that i already got a gun, to get something else like boots. I said that be cool, if i had the handgun already lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:24 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
lol nice, next time you will lmao. Santa is bringing something good this year lmao my mom said shes getting me something good. I said the handgun but she said that i already got a gun, to get something else like boots. I said that be cool, if i had the handgun already lol

I bought myself a new toy steam train... funny how everyone I know is just gonna lay me lumps of coal! lol!
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:42 pm

lol cool bro. if you remember David, well his dad used to own trains, and he had like a town and the trains were by remote controlled and you could set the speed and it was so awesome!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:22 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
lol cool bro. if you remember David, well his dad used to own trains, and he had like a town and the trains were by remote controlled and you could set the speed and it was so awesome!

some cool trains I am currentlly working one will be at my sandcastle too on Christmas!

Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm

for x-mas im getting a plate carrier with everything on it and some magpul mags. i was going to get a kwa and some gear ,but i broke my tv.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Topics   New Topics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Topics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next