AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Vote_lcapRunning the Field by a special Clock system! Voting_barRunning the Field by a special Clock system! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Vote_lcapRunning the Field by a special Clock system! Voting_barRunning the Field by a special Clock system! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Running the Field by a special Clock system!

Go down 
+3
xTwiiisteDx
Jester
SandDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Running the Field by a special Clock system! Empty
PostSubject: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Today was an exceptionally challenging day as PB matrix had a very bad case of More Paintballer attendance than usual...There was a morning turnout of more than 80 players or more with half the people there as paint ballers.

But All was not well...in fact the administration of referees were not paying attention to the buildup of waiting airsofters who were getting pretty pissed off after a very long wait.

It seem that the Paintballers were having more than 3 games of each a 20 minute run and someone who will probablly remain blameless but should bear the blame was sleeping on the job!

In Protest, an angry crew of PMC and HRO teams refunded there money and left for the FOX HOLE.

There were only a few handful of airsofters who stayed and waited even more as the paintballers got a few more games off...What is this bull shit...we are not getting no respect...something is disfunctionally wrong here, these guys are idiots!

The Paint ballers had a field day while I scolded some sense back into the administrators... eventually more than 40 more airsofters dropped in and games resumed from these late arrivals.

Aparentlly PB field Management was overwhelmed by the high spike in population and did not know how to deal with it, even getting bullheaded and posed in asshole mode...This is just wrong.

The Customer is always right and the service was not being agressive enough to host fast orderly games.

The airsofters actually outnumbered the paintballers at this time.

Also players sitting around did not help as much, unless they were being ignored.
How come the paint ballers got more turns?
In my oppinion the team standing ready should have assembled and waited, maybe even staring Leo down and anyone else to get hustling.

Around 12:30 almost all the airsofters cut out without ever playing a single game!
(CUBAN TIME at its max!)

The Idea that these teams left was in my book a bad blow.... The FOX HOLE may very well revive until the dog days of summer just because of this insident and I guess the Matrix field venue deserve to be punished by this protest because they did not seem to take the customer complaint seriously.

If This Was My ship I would be so pissed....PB matrix was sailing and could not handle a full capacity of an ever growing wind and instead cut sail and ran on humble storm sails... If It was up to me I would hoist more canvas and run the ship at maximume capacity!.... I would not waste the potential power of more customers, they should have been on there toes.- More Lazy Mentality!

I stayed and hung out playing a few great games and it almost seemed that the incident did not happen at all!

I also took the time to come up with a few brain storm ideas on how to dictate a better session so that this kind of shit will never ever happen again!

I Came up with the Idea of errecting a special Clock system....It will be an altered large clock that will have its time face plate changed so that it will indicate a divided game session on the half hour...I will position about 4 of these clocks to operate in syichronalization and will have them set up in the rest area tent and in the field...The minute hand will indicate the time allowed fore each party until it crosses over and the game is ended no matter what!
I will also be modifying some small analog watches that will be worn by the referees... This Idea is not Cheap but a necessary evil!.....I'm gonna crack that whip and hopefully I will get the ones that chime too!
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Aisoft10
In theory the time should not have been wasted in between games for each party would have already reloaded racing the clock and had already picked teams as well as discuss the game type scenario.... This system may work even better as time goes on!.....Oh, and for the record I call dibs on Glory for thinking this idea up....This may be the only good idea I thought to address a very bad session.....I am going to Buy and Modify some Clocks and execute this new system like clock work!

Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:34 am

thing is, no matter how you say it, or try, pb matrix isnt big enough to host a large crowd. sure you could stuff them in, but then the games change from attack and defend, team deathmatch etc, to camp hardcore and spray bbs across the field till you get lucky
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:04 am

I agree with Jester on this one. I have found that the more people play the less teams try to move and play the objective. It becomes the "lets just try to kill as many nigguhs that we see" game. And this sucks. Eventhough the dream is to have a flood of airsofters at this field, if such were to happen you would have very very unhappy campers. If Leo really wants to make more money and expand to a better era of his business, he needs to relocate Matrix and get a larger field that can hold paintball and airsoft simultaneously. This will ensure that both parties are having fun and both get their money's worth.

I was speaking to my team and i was telling them that the problem with Matrix is not the $15 you pay, the problem is what do you get for the $15. The sunday after new years eve me and 3 of my buds went out there. And the crowd was more or less 20 people. So the most we got going was a 10v10. We still had to pay $15 regardless of the attendance. But what really was bad that i found was that the guys came late, we started to play like at 1:30 ish. And we played about 5 games. I cant lie I was a little mad that i still had to pay this amount for what was offered. So Matrix either have to give us our money worth or it will never grow as desired.

I honestly don't mind paying more for something that is worth. Ex: I don't mind spending $30 at cqb city because i am ensured that the attendance is loyal, the place is huge to be cqb, the refs are strong to their job, and the games aren't lets just kill. This is $30 worth. So i totally agree with Jester, Matrix should step up their game if they really want a better growing business. Until then, you will have mad people over their poor game set up, space, etc. This is just a personal opinion, and a sincere customer who really cares about this field, thus no one has to agree with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:34 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
I agree with Jester on this one. I have found that the more people play the less teams try to move and play the objective. It becomes the "lets just try to kill as many nigguhs that we see" game. And this sucks. Eventhough the dream is to have a flood of airsofters at this field, if such were to happen you would have very very unhappy campers. If Leo really wants to make more money and expand to a better era of his business, he needs to relocate Matrix and get a larger field that can hold paintball and airsoft simultaneously. This will ensure that both parties are having fun and both get their money's worth.

I was speaking to my team and i was telling them that the problem with Matrix is not the $15 you pay, the problem is what do you get for the $15. The sunday after new years eve me and 3 of my buds went out there. And the crowd was more or less 20 people. So the most we got going was a 10v10. We still had to pay $15 regardless of the attendance. But what really was bad that i found was that the guys came late, we started to play like at 1:30 ish. And we played about 5 games. I cant lie I was a little mad that i still had to pay this amount for what was offered. So Matrix either have to give us our money worth or it will never grow as desired.

I honestly don't mind paying more for something that is worth. Ex: I don't mind spending $30 at cqb city because i am ensured that the attendance is loyal, the place is huge to be cqb, the refs are strong to their job, and the games aren't lets just kill. This is $30 worth. So i totally agree with Jester, Matrix should step up their game if they really want a better growing business. Until then, you will have mad people over their poor game set up, space, etc. This is just a personal opinion, and a sincere customer who really cares about this field, thus no one has to agree with it.

I disagree about the usage of the land... there is still untapped spaces in the field that were not used andfor instance, the american base with tower was once an area that nobody used...now it is a defending point and is seeing more action.... this base may gobble up maybe 10 or more players attacking and defending it.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:12 pm

sand man, you need to understand that when i say its too small for the amount of people its hosting, i mean it as the whole plot of land, not just as what is used now.

too many people = camping on both sides because each side will be heavily defended.....not only that but the only way to counteract the camping would be with a nice scenario.........which is highly scolded at pb. ive already said it before, ive tried running a nice scenario, only to have people either say "its too difficult" or "fuck that lets play team death match"

not only that but the bases are TOO protected in a way that unless the grenade rules are actually put into play the games will be ridiculously slow.. ive told you this before as well but you responded with a "hell yeah i want people to get hell" or something like that. the perfect thing to do with the base would have been to put it right in the center, instead of in the corners of the field.

................................................................................................................................................

as for the topic of the money that popped up, i agree with twisted. its not that people are too "poe" to pay, its that at the moment, if i (or anyone for that matter) wanted to play team deathmatch, or search and destroy, in a small field, with people spraying bbs all over the place, i could stay home and play call of duty instead.

i would continue my rant, but im pretty sure this is just going to fall on deaf ears.
Back to top Go down
warhippie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
warhippie

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Jester wrote:

as for the topic of the money that popped up, i agree with twisted. its not that people are too "poe" to pay, its that at the moment, if i (or anyone for that matter) wanted to play team deathmatch, or search and destroy, in a small field, with people spraying bbs all over the place, i could stay home and play call of duty instead.

i would continue my rant, but im pretty sure this is just going to fall on deaf ears.

It doesn"t fall on deaf ears, the field has become ridiculously packed and fortified. People who like to idk....MOVE and dont have guns that are the size them on packed days are much more likely to get royally fucked on this field. Plus its true if the refs say the field opens at 9 they should be there at 9!!! not 12:30 like recently. 3 games just isnt worth 15 dollars. Its really sad that Battlefield 3 makes more sense than airsoft on somedays. They need better referees and more disciplined referees. More size would definitely help but i get that money is tight.
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:20 pm

this is just a shame. i wasnt there but by all the chatter of this catastrophe at pbmatrix i see why you are all upset, i would be too. however bitching about it isnt going to help, obviously if the refs arent doing their jobs then take initiative. your the ones paying for the games and if you arent satisfied get your money back. if pbmatrix fails to satisfy then either two things i think can happen: they will suffer from the loss and shape up, or the miserable pawns who dont care about the quality of airsoft will take over.
now when i say satisfy us as airsofters we dont only need a good field and fair actual playing time, but we also need space, we are getting overcrowded. if pbmatrix dosnt act on this quickly it may not be well. and yes me saying this dosnt mean anything, and i think leo should know this by now but i dont know i lost my thought train the point is; i dont remember.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm

I think what destroyer is saying is, that he isn't the only one with this complaint. Which really isn't a complaint, its more of a help. If Leo actually wants to grow he needs to listen to customers, because a service should always be what a customer wants. Now I know he can not please everyone, but if more than 3 people already written have said something about the matter than as an owner I would listen and start finding a way to solve this. And i know for a fact that it is not only us 3. I know that at least 80% of the guys who are faithful to Matrix will mostly agree. And like Jester said it isn't enough to just hold 10 people in one base. 10 people sitting around in a base is just not fun, there is just little space to move around enemies and flank. It is hard to surprise because the enemy can be besides you in literally less then 10 sec. Which in fact is a lot less to run from the American base to the German, this happened to me in a game. The other team ran at the start to the German and destroyed us because we got cornered. No room to move = :'( But Matrix has improved do not get me wrong, specially because i am in the Dream-team. However, improvement isn't going to cut it unless we are talking about better scenarios and more land, or no more than 40-50 ppl MAX!
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Everyone has made a valid point, the fields and scenarios can be improved but only if the owner of the property allows us to we wanted at least two more sniper towers and the owner said no the concrete slab at the entrance of the field is also off limits. What really needs to be done is structure starting from the top down to the noobs. The refs are to young they clown around and do not give a fuck thats why it takes a good 30 minutes or longer between games, I hate when we have to share the field with paintball so if they continue with a strong outting Matrixs need to open up on Fridays as well as Monday so each sport has a far amount of games "Friday Saturday Airsoft, Sunday Monday paintball" or flip it .As for scenarios we need to have a meeting at Matrixs and everyone proposes their scenario and we vote on it make a schedule of the game we are going to play that week and the amount of time needed lets say 10 minutes between games refs blow a whistle if ur outside u wait tell next game. if each game is 15 minutes long have a clock with an alarm the refs now dont know how to keep time we all have witnessed it. another thing is teaming one team is blue other red if u dont want wear it u dont play simple as that puting teams together also take time, then in the middle of the day player switch sides and confuses everyone. The time is wack playing at eleven why not start at 8 or 9 more time to play. We as airsofters need to speak up but not on here at the field where Leo and the refs are present to hear what we have to say, they dont care as long as they get paid
Back to top Go down
warhippie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
warhippie

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:35 pm

I think that they need serious referees before anything else.
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Here is your simple solution which may have been overlooked. Like at the Asylum there was no referee staff people just showed up and knew when to do it. I say Saturdays = Paintball only, and Sunday Airsoft only.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:18 pm

destroyer wrote:
this is just a shame. i wasnt there but by all the chatter of this catastrophe at pbmatrix i see why you are all upset, i would be too. however bitching about it isnt going to help, obviously if the refs arent doing their jobs then take initiative. your the ones paying for the games and if you arent satisfied get your money back. if pbmatrix fails to satisfy then either two things i think can happen: they will suffer from the loss and shape up, or the miserable pawns who dont care about the quality of airsoft will take over.
now when i say satisfy us as airsofters we dont only need a good field and fair actual playing time, but we also need space, we are getting overcrowded. if pbmatrix dosnt act on this quickly it may not be well. and yes me saying this dosnt mean anything, and i think leo should know this by now but i dont know i lost my thought train the point is; i dont remember.

You Are so right about alot of factors...I look and see the buildup of paintball crap that was building up under the gong that is in the tower...thereare many examples of lazyness and sloth on the field....as a player I , and afew players have taken a further step inititave to build stuff in the field and try to establish some kind of order.

This thead disscusses the idea of using a clock device as a remedy but it will not work if there are other factors such as referees giving more turns to paintballers and corruption.

In a way I am getting burned out and may soon throw one last effort... I may actually have to do a construction project of the Management kind... as of this typing I am currently at the Ritz-Carlton beach in in San Juan constructing SandCastles....I am good and building things but they must also be managed and run... we are going to need to construct a team of dedicated players who can do a job at organizing games...we will need leaders to step up and do a job I often get tired of doing all by myself!

We must fix the Corruptin and Lazyness I see on the field, I got a good mind to start helping RON and Leo full time and I might as well start getting paid...You could count on me to run a tight ship!

Pictures at San Juan :
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Img_0111
YOU MIGHT BE A SANDCASTLE BUILDING ROCK STAR IF....
Running the Field by a special Clock system! Img_0112

I Just finished a job on Miami Beach then hopped on a plane to San Juan....Gotta fly back later tommorrow and hit South Beach on Friday!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:41 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
I think what destroyer is saying is, that he isn't the only one with this complaint. Which really isn't a complaint, its more of a help. If Leo actually wants to grow he needs to listen to customers, because a service should always be what a customer wants. Now I know he can not please everyone, but if more than 3 people already written have said something about the matter than as an owner I would listen and start finding a way to solve this. And i know for a fact that it is not only us 3. I know that at least 80% of the guys who are faithful to Matrix will mostly agree. And like Jester said it isn't enough to just hold 10 people in one base. 10 people sitting around in a base is just not fun, there is just little space to move around enemies and flank. It is hard to surprise because the enemy can be besides you in literally less then 10 sec. Which in fact is a lot less to run from the American base to the German, this happened to me in a game. The other team ran at the start to the German and destroyed us because we got cornered. No room to move = :'( But Matrix has improved do not get me wrong, specially because i am in the Dream-team. However, improvement isn't going to cut it unless we are talking about better scenarios and more land, or no more than 40-50 ppl MAX!

As a Dreamer in the dream team,
We put action in areas that were only once walked through as non existant entranceways and made the worth battling in....There is still more field area to hack and slash through and well, improve!

There is also coruption in game starts because players often do not spawn back at the proper area of bases. games will need to be conducted by a field conducter who can organize and run the games....also time and time again, I have seen failure by both the players and the referees ...I seem to be the only one here as an enforcer....Maybe my dream team must also include enforcers....

Not mentioned in Last weeks disasterious debrief was the fact that Paintballers actually accidently shot there guns in the rest area and hit an unshielded player....

Running the Field by a special Clock system! Img_0011

This is clearly a sloppy violation...and everyone here is too laid back to care... its burning me out!
some one could have been blinded and still I see players without goggles on in the fighting zone.

It is truely sad that we are trying to create this special enviornment and the service is just shitty!

If I had my own field and was running it, this wouldn't happen and hell, maybe You guys should even be tipping me and my crew... I seriously have a good mind to try and take over!
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:55 am

I say we get a meeting going and discuss plans for organization instead of going on and just talk. We should gather around and write all potential scenarios to play. Once this is done. We will post them up and we will give a week for people to vote on what they would like to play that weekend. When this is done. A schedule will be written and given to the refs. For example, 1st game is attack and defend. Description:_____________. 2nd game is extract an intel, plant a bomb blowing up the enemy headquaters, and make your way back to extraction (this is just an example that came to mind). Description:_______________. And so on and so forth, we can do like 8-10 games and maybe more just in case. If we do this we would save our self's an easy 45m-1h. Because the refs are really nice and they start asking what do you guys want to play!?

Another thing is when the refs call out for the 1st game, or even before would be better, they separate the 2 teams. They give one team a tape, or a rag, or whatever and everyone in that team has to wear it! No exceptions, if you want to be a noob and not follow orders you shouldn't be playing; in war you would follow orders, so for the sports honor's sake lets follow orders. No one should be switching teams. If in any case a person or two have to be changed, then this would have to be done in the rest area. In other words, once you are inside there won't be any change until next round.

For better timing, we should give players tops 10 minutes to load up and get the next game going. I know it takes time to load and get ready in 10 minutes but maybe we should talk while we load. Also, when the first person is ready and loaded, he shall go to the refs and say that he is ready to rock and roll. As players finish up they should do the same, this will ensure that refs are on top of time. When everyone that has to re-load (that are playing the next round) have left the red zone, the clock should start rolling. This will ensure that everyone has the equal amount of time to load. Now if the last player or last few players are taking their sweet time in talking and not going out of the red zone, then an exception should be made and in a loud and clear voice "clock rolling" should be yelled out so everyone knows that the ten minutes have start to count. The message should be passed on by the people who herd it for those that heard unclear and even didn't hear anything at all. This is done in the military when an order for a squad is given. This is done so everyone knows what is going on. This will also hurry the wondering last player/players.

I truly belief that Matrix has a lot of work to be done before it is an amazing field, but I ensure you that these things will help a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:14 am

im gonna repeat this one last time. the structures should be in the middle, not in the corners. bases and enclosed/high bunkers or towers should be in the middle of any map.

think of ANY war game. where do you get most of the action........IN THE CENTER. around the edge there are good points, but you wont find some super ultra reinforced place.

you ALWAYS want the bases in the middle, the german base would have been epic for attack and defend if the structure was enclosed all the way around. not only would it have actually been well fortified, but you could attack it from all directions, instead of from only one or two directions.

another reason i say the center is the best place to put the major structures is because when everyone runs to the german base, there wont be a side advantage or a distance advantage or an obstacle advantage.

do i need to draw up a diagram?? pb field has so much potential. just not when the best structures cause teams to camp at their own spawn (shame shame shame on you)
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:03 am

so you mean put like a a rounded structure that can be attacked, defended, and entered through various directions? so like a place for teams to garrison? I kind of get what you mean. Now should we do like two of this structure? And maybe two towers for maybe snipers? i will try to draw something up. Jester if you have time and can draw what your idea is, that would be good. We haven't worked on the field any more but this is a good chance to take initiative and build something epic for the field. Plus I want a change up, im getting a little bored about that middle.
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Jester IF the OWNER of the property says NO we cant do anything about it we want a base in the middle but he said NO as for the German base it was suppose to be closed but again the OWNER said NO. We have to work with what we got plus war is where every it is Jungles, Cities, Beach fronts and even Deserts you adapt to your surroundings make shit happen
Back to top Go down
warhippie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
warhippie

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:16 pm

If the german base gets rounded off it will be a slaughter fest for anyone who plays close to mid range. its already very difficult to attack. More fortification will just make it even more of a camping spot than it already is and that just sucks. A field should be made to encourage movement! and modern military tactics. Not WWI trench warfare, if thats the direction the field is going ill sell my FN2000 and buy Karg 98k. and just shoot till i miracously hit something else like they used to do. PLEASE DO NOT ROUND THAT BASE OFF the field is good we need to get creative with the space though.

Maybe try some of these games game type suggestions
Back to top Go down
warhippie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
warhippie

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:16 pm

https://www.airsoftgi.com/images/A103_WebFlyer.jpg just some suggestions check em out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running the Field by a special Clock system!   Running the Field by a special Clock system! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running the Field by a special Clock system!
Page 1 of 1