AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Vote_lcapThinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Voting_barThinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Vote_lcapThinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Voting_barThinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..

Go down 
+3
Jester
TANK
Rogue Echo 1
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:49 pm

what gun should i get? m14? m16a1?

would anybody buy my mp5k if i ever decided on this loadout? lol
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
what gun should i get? m14? m16a1?

would anybody buy my mp5k if i ever decided on this loadout? lol

well it depends would you want to be a rifle man or an infantry man?
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:15 pm

decisions, decisions... might go for the A1 because of the sheer amount of replacement parts available.. but DAMN the m14 with wooden furniture is sexy!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:45 pm

i say m14 cause its a beutiful gun, just remember thet the vietnam m14 is a bit longer than the m16

how much you want for the mp5k? i might have somekne for it
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:46 pm

shoot me an offer, i try to be as flexible and fair as possible!
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:47 pm

i'd go for the m14 out of the pure sexyness factor Razz
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:51 pm

it really is a nice looking gun. the mp5k is the PDW version, which was purchased for 120$

please note that i took off that ugly orange flashider but still have it. comes with the short style 30 round low cap and 200 rd hi-cap.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:52 pm

m16 its just a classic lol.

Have this loadout if your going veitnam style

Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Vn4
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:59 pm

haha won't be able to do/buy anything till my lil' mp5k is sold!

cyma m14's run like 130$

i plan on letting the mp5k go for 90 so i still have to find 40$ scratch
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
haha won't be able to do/buy anything till my lil' mp5k is sold!

cyma m14's run like 130$

i plan on letting the mp5k go for 90 so i still have to find 40$ scratch

i say get this m16. Its really nice and shoots well

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=30908

Or just get a thompson lol. Those were used during vietnam war just werent popular due to the caliber. But i mean m14 is always sweet
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:05 pm

blegh AGM no way haha. rather get the echo 1 for the same price and a 30 day warranty.

and yeah it saw very limited use. but the caliber (.45 acp) was verrrrrrry popular with the military way past vietnam
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
blegh AGM no way haha. rather get the echo 1 for the same price and a 30 day warranty.

and yeah it saw very limited use. but the caliber (.45 acp) was verrrrrrry popular with the military way past vietnam

Only in handguns. And it wasnt established until around the 80's when only officers were aloud to have pistols in the military. Also the Manufacturing of the m16 was cheaper than the thopmson during vietnam due to the parts they were assembled with. And General PArkins said that he prefer a m1 6 round over a 45 caliber round any day due to the amount of vietcong kia they had in the area. And also the thompson was a deadly weapon at close range so that s why the thompson was more feared by americans than vietnam commies beacuse the cong woul pick up tommys and ambush americans from close quarter like in Phu Bai valley or in The battle of Chan La where american gi sustained heavy loses and most of them were due killed by their very own weapons such as the thompson.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:16 pm

And honestly a tommy rapped with cloth on the barrel just gives it that rusty war look. Ive seen one before and it looks badass.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
decisions, decisions... might go for the A1 because of the sheer amount of replacement parts available.. but DAMN the m14 with wooden furniture is sexy!
be careful i saw someone with an M14 GBB with real wood and the wood was really dry and was splintering, he says its like having a tree if you dont wet it every so often it tends to warp out of place and can screw up ur gun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
be careful i saw someone with an M14 GBB with real wood and the wood was really dry and was splintering, he says its like having a tree if you dont wet it every so often it tends to warp out of place and can screw up ur gun.

So can you use the gun in rain or not recomended? i always thought m14 were durable.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

So can you use the gun in rain or not recomended? i always thought m14 were durable.
hmm i dont know i would assume because ur in florida that the humid climate wouldnt be too bad on it. its been REALLY dry out here in cali so i can see why it effed up his stuff but it may not be that way for you guys but again i dont know for sure see if theres someone around who either owns the real thing or knows about it for your area. but as far as rain i dont think it would do damage as long as you use some type of water seal stuff like for porches and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

hmm i dont know i would assume because ur in florida that the humid climate wouldnt be too bad on it. its been REALLY dry out here in cali so i can see why it effed up his stuff but it may not be that way for you guys but again i dont know for sure see if theres someone around who either owns the real thing or knows about it for your area. but as far as rain i dont think it would do damage as long as you use some type of water seal stuff like for porches and stuff.

alright thanks bro . I always thought taht the would would like start wearing off and eventually just fall of lol.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

alright thanks bro . I always thought taht the would would like start wearing off and eventually just fall of lol.
its wood eventually yes it will wither and crack and fall off lol but i would look around im more than sure there are ways to make it last longer.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:33 pm

haha the we m14's are like 300$ and it comes with fake wood. very expensive.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
yep. the one i saw the guy let me shoot OHHH MYYY GAWWWDD its awesome! the bolt kicks really hard its open bolt so its really real its kinda gay though it goes full auto which is kinda WTF. its very front heavy so it would drive me insane to use it all day.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
yep. the one i saw the guy let me shoot OHHH MYYY GAWWWDD its awesome! the bolt kicks really hard its open bolt so its really real its kinda gay though it goes full auto which is kinda WTF. its very front heavy so it would drive me insane to use it all day.

The real steel m14 goes full auto...
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:45 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

The real steel m14 goes full auto...
seriously? i never would have thought that! O.o
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:07 pm

DEVIN is right, but if you ever fired a real steel .308 (7.62x51 is military, .308 civilian,) i can easily predict that full auto would be impractical lol. my dad's ol' .308 hunting rifle will leave a bruise after 30 shots easy.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
DEVIN is right, but if you ever fired a real steel .308 (7.62x51 is military, .308 civilian,) i can easily predict that full auto would be impractical lol. my dad's ol' .308 hunting rifle will leave a bruise after 30 shots easy.
thats crazy i never would have known that. it is impractical lol the way the gun is shaped really would make it hard to control recoil
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:20 pm

yup Panda you're right haha. the way the stock is attached to the reciever (no pistol grip)
it makes the recoil very heavy.

but damn the airsoft version is sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..   Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of running a vietnam styled loadout..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next