AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Vote_lcapSand Dragon going to work but no shovel Voting_barSand Dragon going to work but no shovel Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Vote_lcapSand Dragon going to work but no shovel Voting_barSand Dragon going to work but no shovel Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel

Go down 
+5
Jester
Zulu
SandDragon
gonzalo
SEABEE
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Empty
PostSubject: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel 900
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hahahahaha that funny.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:34 pm

HA HA... WRONG BICYCLE!... THIS IS MY REAL BICYCLE!

Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel P1013131
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:02 pm

LMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:03 pm

same hat and dress though
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Oh my other Bicycle!... going to the beach... my metal slug!

Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Victor11
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 pm

ROCK ad ROLL BABY!

Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel The_re10
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Just in case things get serious! lol!

Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Minigu10
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:18 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Just in case things get serious! lol!

Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Minigu10

that is kick ass!!!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:34 pm

both of em just so effin beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

Yeah make fun of that lol!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:18 am

pimpin Cool
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:00 am

sanddragon is that bike with the minigun yours????? cuz if it is BRING IT TO SFAR
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:04 am

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
sanddragon is that bike with the minigun yours????? cuz if it is BRING IT TO SFAR

Sorry but that bike is in California at my DADs house , I am going to visit my Father come August,so now you know whos gun it is!....Oh I built the Motorcycle but its gonna cost ya!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:06 am

bro i find will either rob a bank to get the money or rob ur dad cuz that bike is amazing. the gun works and everythin?
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:11 am

what brand of mini gun isthat
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:24 am

SEABEE wrote:
what brand of mini gun isthat

I think Eco1...shit i forgot!...its plugged into a heavily modified kmart gas scooter with bicycle chopper fork, with expander brakes....we got the side car from a nieghbor!

fires very rapid and we always run out of ammo so we pretend we still got shit to shoot- ENEMY always stays away!

if you wanna use one of these the field must be huge!...this bike was used in the foothills of California and didnt work to well!, can tip over!

recommend Quad bike!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:25 am

yea itsb echo 1
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 am

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
bro i find will either rob a bank to get the money or rob ur dad cuz that bike is amazing. the gun works and everythin?

Dude the Gun by itself cost $3,400.oo Dollar! if anyone else show up on the field with one, welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:25 pm

dude you should dismount that minigun and bring it to the field
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 pm

Jester wrote:
dude you should dismount that minigun and bring it to the field

Well I cannot because It actually belongs to 4 of my brothers in California and technically its my DADs and he will never sever that thing from the Motorcycle!

This item would actually kill games!...I have noted less activity around this weapon so the wielder will get bored!... trust me I know and I have indeed fired it... Very expensive and useless weapon that delivers instant pain to anyone stupid!

actually just fun driving the rigg around and scareing players!

Right now I wanna keep this type of item off the battlefield and keep it a soldier battle...no tanks please!
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

we need helis
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:47 pm

ill start looking for fiter jets on ebay
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:54 pm

DEVIN wrote:
ill start looking for fiter jets on ebay

Don't make me resort to using missles!

F@CK I'll just go buy some NUKES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel   Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand Dragon going to work but no shovel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next