AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Vote_lcapAlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Voting_barAlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Vote_lcapAlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Voting_barAlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field.

Go down 
+3
xTwiiisteDx
TANK
SandDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Empty
PostSubject: AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field.   AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Now for the most ambitious project for Matrix Tactical airsoft field.

This is Project Alcatraz CQB area- located where the concrete pillars are all still standing!

The project is actually beyond my own resourse abilities but it will require the help of a "Dream team".
Origionally I was going to just refurbish walls in a maze like pattern around the existing structures to create the right CQB effect areas but thought it may be interesting to take it a step further by adding a second floor on the strongest sets of existing pillars and include a few more staircases, ladders and a tower pillbox!

There is enough area for many rooms to be constructed to host some deadly CQB pistol games here or it could host something more!

The extent of this construction could be ongoing and even include the last of all the surviving Concrete structures to create the ultimate out door simulated CQB facility.

We will be needing raw manpower,Donated materials , and maybe even a building permit if we take it too far!

Project alcatraz will feature simulated rooms with doors and windows, hallways, stairwells, lighting, ...does this sound and smell like Silo?

This project cannot take place without proper assembly of disscussion or the assembly of a crew and materials.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field.   AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 pm

i might be able to help on presidents day with some others there is no school for me tat day so if i dont go fishing i will go and help out as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field.   AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:30 am

Badass! This sounds awesome! Specially the second floor idea. That would just be amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field.   AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:53 am

Question is are we allowed to build it cause last I heard the owner of the field didn't want any more structures. A building with a second floor is bad ass
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field.   AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:53 pm

I can help build it! Ill try to come up with a decent supply of extra plywood, its all over my garage.
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field.   AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:55 pm

When do you want to start this? I could bring tools and supplies on Sunday and get started after the last game.
Back to top Go down
drez
Private 1st class
drez

PostSubject: Re: AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field.   AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:02 pm

in a few weeks when i start heading out there i dont mind helping out some.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field.   AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:01 am

drez wrote:
in a few weeks when i start heading out there i dont mind helping out some.

#1 We will first need to clear out the building zone...EASY JOB

#2 next we will need to start stockpiling strong lumber for the frames we will want to be load bearing, and build the frames around the concrete pillars.

#3 The really fun part will be the wall building and hanging of doors.

The addition of a second floor and some stair wells could add an extra dynamic element to the game for all of those who would feel that this area is of strategic advantages...

The CQB area will be much bigger than all the other bases we built combined!
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field.   AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Me and my friends (3) could help. Just post the dates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field.   AlCatraz CQB bunker build at the Matrix Tactical field. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1