AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Operation Schnell is in effect! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Operation Schnell is in effect! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Operation Schnell is in effect! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Operation Schnell is in effect! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Operation Schnell is in effect! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Operation Schnell is in effect! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Operation Schnell is in effect! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Operation Schnell is in effect! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Operation Schnell is in effect! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Operation Schnell is in effect! Vote_lcapOperation Schnell is in effect! Voting_barOperation Schnell is in effect! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Operation Schnell is in effect! Vote_lcapOperation Schnell is in effect! Voting_barOperation Schnell is in effect! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Operation Schnell is in effect!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Operation Schnell is in effect! Empty
PostSubject: Operation Schnell is in effect!   Operation Schnell is in effect! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 pm

I will be taking Matters into my own hands and will be Reforming Team Fast...All of Ye who barely show up as much may notice that SandDragon will be Hosting Tryouts and Drafting new players onto the team.

On the Forum it may be seen as Official but I need a funtional active team that is present and its not cool kicking out kids as a general steriotype...There are some kool people out there but almost none of you present have attendend as much to know who is good enough for the team so You are all gonna have to take my word for it as a talent scout.

I will now be searching for Talent to expand our team .

I am guessing that My current team is not usually online and reading up on this thread and its probablly disfuntional - but oh well ..what the heck...here goes!

I actually want to enlarge our group to such that there will always be a present crew on game day and not like before.

Right now I need my team to have TRUST in the Idea of a TALENT SCOUT to RECRUIT more attending players to our team or it may well just recess to a point that it is a pointless team!

It was only a few weeks ago that I even questioned, disbandind team fast and disolving it all due to its recordedly low attendance.

This is actually a real let down if you happen to be attending every week or so and you are pestered by other teams about where the rest of your team is!

This is why I am taking matters into my own hands... I do not want to really quit and form a new team because I want to get back at all those nay sayers by revamping this one!... lets just say I like a good challenge!

Fight of the Phoenix! Twisted Evil

This is why I will ultimatelly need my former teams TRUST in my decision to promote the team by drafting new recruits and even training the potentials.... that is if they ever go online or drop in as a team anymore!

As Active FAST Member and Captain of this team I will be initiating Operation Schnell.

Schnell-(German for FAST)

Operation Schnell is in effect! Pictur39

I have Formed a New sub team as operation Schnell which will be wearing an Iron cross patch with a Japanese translation of TEAM FAST......All seasoned Fast members members please make these cadet recruits feel welcome.

I have taken extreme measures and have so far amassed about 14 new potential recruit players onto team Schnell as a revamped Fast where players will learn a boot camp experience and hard lessons in teamwork... all these guys were chosen as the home team for Matrix tactical field....

I do not believe anyone has ever seriously hosted a bootcamp!
I do not want to slap things together like some n00bish job but maybe even more respect if someone like me cared to take the time and inititive.

I also think I should be the active Moderator of the team with all respect so that we can keep it Fast!.... I do not want to bother NOBODY all the time about adding or removing players from the team....I think he knows I have a balanced judgement to help lead the way.

I also have been developing team Fast Patches, which I will be actually handing out for free to the recruit team... I stand to Deliver!.... there must be no Lagg when it comes to setting up a team look, patches first!

Later on when we got a larger attending team we can dish out those more expensive patches....Lets try to keep it real and concentrate on the team and recruits and not bicker about details like the patches or uniforms.

I would like to share the spirit of teamwork and good game play with teammates who would like to feel welcomed into a team and take it to another level.

I am Developing the Field, Promoting the Forum and Organizing my team, hopefully everything will be fall into place in my field of dreams!

Operation Schnell is in effect! Pictur42

Operation Schnell is in effect! Pictur41

Back to top Go down

Operation Schnell is in effect!
Page 1 of 1