AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Vote_lcapMatrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Voting_barMatrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Vote_lcapMatrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Voting_barMatrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012

Go down 
+19
drez
GioZ00
warhippie
Jeffro
SoldierXDefcon
Sikes
Streets
GizMo
Jester
DEVIN
EAGLE
S.P.E.A.R.
Medic_TD_Dan
e46hoodrich
Digital Jedi
baked ant
frankdatank331
x305xANthOnY98
SandDragon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 am

drez wrote:
guys cut the shit already. teams are just a group of friends who play together, practice together and have fun together. no need for a "team pissing match" on whos better. just play airsoft for the fun of it cause at the end of the day its just a game!!!!

i will admit its kinda funny to read the post in this thread and see how worked up some people get but lets just move on now guys.

i think a mod needs to just lock this thread up as its not doing anything productive.

come on guys, there's no reason to be upset now. let it go, and let's just try to have fun!

at the end of the day, we're ALL just grown ass men playing with toy guns.

leave that kind of bitterness and anger to the paintballers.
Sad
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 am

SandDragon wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

What a suck up!... the stench of ass kissing Detected!...this guy kisses ass to everyone as long as it
goes his way!

THIS MESSAGE IS TO SANDDRAGON !!!

I don't suck up to anyone or kiss anyone's ass OK kid learn to get a life a guy who is 40 years old still living with his room mate and talking shit to little kids and trying to be a badass when most adults tell you to fuck off cause your a gay pervert Evil or Very Mad and in my book i dont have space for gay ass perverts like you and you think you want to be allies with team sword LMFAO !! never will happen i stand up for my self and i am prepared to back my shit up and by the way i have 500 BUCKS ON TEAM SWORD KICKING YOUR TEAMS ASS !! yeah you heard me 500 BUCKS !!! sword will kick your teams ass and if SWORD losses which they probably wont its cause some of your team mates cheated like little bitches i hope you told them about honor sanddragon if not shame on you !!! no no no But yeah i stick up for myself and my friends i say what needs to be said if needed and that's all but the fact you say unnecessary bullshit makes me want to punch you in the face and push your ass back to fucking south beach and stay there bitch cause sometimes it looks like you belong there !! oh and if you think you're a good leader then why the fuck everyone says your an idiot and you make this sport look bad cause of you too bad many leaders up in north Florida say you a bullshit disgrace you;re not a leader your a idiot and Team HRO AND SWORD are great examples of amazing LEADERS BUT YOU SANDDRAGON ARE NOT ONE OF THEM Twisted Evil

lol!

Barking little doggy!

Laughing

YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS, MONEY, RESPECT, or POWER!
You are already known on this forum as a rabbling troll and I can confidentlly say everyone who agrees who knows you can comment that you are the biggest punk n00b on the forum!

Everyone agree?.... WHAT SAY YOU?.......FRANCO is a RETARD and an ASSHOLE!

please comment and vent your oppinion!

.... I can have you barred from the gates of Matrix tactical field.....You are such a rotten Hating child I might as well place a permanent order UNLESS YOU APOLOGIZE NOW!

My TERMS:

YOU NEED TO BE HUMBLED AGAIN!

- SHALL I MAKE IT RAIN?

APOLOGIZE for your Imature wrongs which are uncalled for or I will Personally see that you will never be admitted into Matrix field by the staff.....Now Pay up or Piss off!

Don't start shit you cannot finish!

THIS IS PUNISHMENT ORDER 101#

Failure to comply means you will not be allowed to ever play at this field....consider yerself tarred and feathered!

I thought you you think you are always right your wrong kid i have respect and i have money and i have friends i don't respect you cause i honestly dislike you and i don't respect people that are idiots like you just like many other parents say your an idiot ....
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 am

this forum is not for trash talking. eagle you just need to chill and lay off the comments because its childish and stupid to rag on people... especially behind a computer. RAGE COMMENTS NEED TO STOP! no no no
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:10 am

Popcorn Duel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 am

Panziekiller wrote:
this forum is not for trash talking. eagle you just need to chill and lay off the comments because its childish and stupid to rag on people... especially behind a computer. RAGE COMMENTS NEED TO STOP! no no no

yes, let's stop all this guys.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 am

Panziekiller wrote:

yes, let's stop all this guys.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 am

None of yall fighting on sunday. So stop tryna act hard with that middle school shit.

You think me and the other adults are going to let you guys fight like little girls meaNwhile we are trying to play and host serious games????

Yall need to grow up and realize not eveyrone on this forum is in highschool with yall.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:05 pm

SandDragon wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

What a suck up!... the stench of ass kissing Detected!...this guy kisses ass to everyone as long as it
goes his way!

I don't suck up to anyone or kiss anyone's ass OK kid learn to get a life a guy who is 40 years old still living with his room mate and talking shit to little kids and trying to be a badass when most adults tell you to fuck off cause your a gay pervert Evil or Very Mad and in my book i dont have space for gay ass perverts like you and you think you want to be allies with team sword LMFAO !! never will happen i stand up for my self and i am prepared to back my shit up and by the way i have 500 BUCKS ON TEAM SWORD KICKING YOUR TEAMS ASS !! yeah you heard me 500 BUCKS !!! sword will kick your teams ass and if SWORD losses which they probably wont its cause some of your team mates cheated like little bitches i hope you told them about honor sanddragon if not shame on you !!! no no no But yeah i stick up for myself and my friends i say what needs to be said if needed and that's all but the fact you say unnecessary bullshit makes me want to punch you in the face and push your ass back to fucking south beach and stay there bitch cause sometimes it looks like you belong there !! oh and if you think you're a good leader then why the fuck everyone says your an idiot and you make this sport look bad cause of you too bad many leaders up in north Florida say you a bullshit disgrace you;re not a leader your a idiot and Team HRO AND SWORD are great examples of amazing LEADERS BUT YOU SANDDRAGON ARE NOT ONE OF THEM Twisted Evil

lol!

Barking little doggy!

Laughing

You are already known on this forum as a rabbling troll and I can confidentlly say everyone who agrees who knows you can comment that you are the biggest punk n00b on the forum!

.... I can have you barred from the gates of Matrix tactical field.....You are such a rotten Hating child I might as well place a permanent order UNLESS YOU APOLOGIZE NOW!

My TERMS:

- SHALL I MAKE IT RAIN?

APOLOGIZE for your Imature wrongs which are uncalled for or I will Personally see that you will never be admitted into Matrix field by the staff.....Now Pay up or Piss off!

Failure to comply means you will not be allowed to ever play at this field....consider yerself tarred and feathered!

Sanddragon dont pay attention to this little kid,or let him get you fired up.... i know for sure me and the other adults, like and respect you and we are thaNkful for having you in the south florida airsoft community. The matrix field would not look the way it is if you didnt assemble ur build team. And from what i hear, you call the shots at foxhole too. Dont scoop down to his level, you have way more to loose then him.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Reached 8 pages!!! yeah...lol Laughing im out.....lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:23 pm

SoldierXDefcon wrote:
Got nothing against anybody here , but your all behaving like 5 year old brats , who cant see that there are people baiting you guys to continue your cat fight for their "amusement" . This type of shit keeps up im just going to quit this forum , sure as hell feel ashamed to even know some of you guys right now lol Btw any of you gentlemen cant behave at the field this weekend , youll live to regret it . Trash talk all you want to eachother , challenge eachother all you want on the field but do keep your hands to yourselves .

I agree with you. Boys PLEASE! Respect each other. I know at times your minds just burst releasing pressure out the ears like a volcano, but no need for threats or personal challenges. There will be no ass kicking on or off the field. And for those of you trolling and kissing ass DONT ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE. One person posts a topic then another replies with Yeah yeah yeah Its like watching Beavis and Butthead.

Challanges can be discussed on the field as a matter of fact I have plans for them and do team championships with awards and trophies.
Its in the making and will be held every November of the year starting this November details will be posted when available.

AND GROW UP GUYS WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME LEVEL AND NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE CAUSE WE ALL DIE ON THE FIELD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 pm

e46hoodrich wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

goes his way!

lol!

Barking little doggy!

Laughing

My TERMS:

- SHALL I MAKE IT RAIN?

Sanddragon dont pay attention to this little kid,or let him get you fired up.... i know for sure me and the other adults, like and respect you and we are thaNkful for having you in the south florida airsoft community. The matrix field would not look the way it is if you didnt assemble ur build team. And from what i hear, you call the shots at foxhole too. Dont scoop down to his level, you have way more to loose then him.

for your info im 15 years old and what you mean by scooping down to peoples level i know u think im not 15 or whatever it is and u think i aint acting like it but i am very pist off at sanddragon and i dont have respect for him im not trying to act childish im just pist and i think he deserved it but yes ill stop
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:46 pm

EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

goes his way!

lol!

Barking little doggy!

Laughing

My TERMS:

- SHALL I MAKE IT RAIN?

I thought you you think you are always right your wrong kid i have respect and i have money and i have friends i don't respect you cause i honestly dislike you and i don't respect people that are idiots like you just like many other parents say your an idiot ....

OK....I am going to ENFORCE A BANN on FRANCO... You will herby not be allowed to play or Enter the Matrix Tactical field....We have the right to refuse service....This guy will not be admitted to the venue as an example to all others that no one can be this childishly fucked up and play it off like they are immune to consequeces... this guy is too use to avoiding any sort of penalty and punishment at all... its high time you start feeling the heat.
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
BELIAL
Corporal
Corporal
BELIAL

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm

0 dam
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Twisted Evil

Last edited by SandDragon on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

penis wrinkle
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm

SandDragon wrote:
OK I Know its seems entertaining but I will Lock this silly post!.....This is beginning to look like some Wrestler old school WWF smack talk!

good idea
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am

Streets wrote:
Reached 8 pages!!! yeah...lol Laughing im out.....lol

your right... This was sopsed to be only a debrief....Now its a chairsoft thread!

I guess this will only say who Barks and who ever does... we will see how many Dogs and Cats jump into the fray....Now you will all know and see who will blink or flintch at every topic and shows them for who they truely are.

I would Lock this Topic but I actually wanna see how pathetic people are and how many n00bs cannot help themselves and become victims to their own devices!

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:34 am

[/quote]

OK....I am going to ENFORCE A BANN on FRANCO... You will herby not be allowed to play or Enter the Matrix Tactical field....We have the right to refuse service....This guy will not be admitted to the venue as an example to all others that no one can be this childishly fucked up and play it off like they are immune to consequeces... this guy is too use to avoiding any sort of penalty and punishment at all... its high time you start feeling the heat.[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOaT4xzdvo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:53 am

Ok I'm Locking this shit post!.....I am sure this Topic was once a debrief!

A debrief on this Debrief:

I have to step in as MODERATOR again,

Enforce a physical ban of Franco because of various shit post crimes and other compiled shit that compelled me to decide this!

The Bloody Death Star Shadow has blotted out the sun on my beach and theres a huge Crater where my last sandcastle once stood!

I think there are actually more people barking....only exposes how hyper sensative people are to trash talk- so much emotional response!

Gonna Lock down this thread because you are all trolling on trolls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012   Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matrix tactical airsoft field feb 11/2012
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5