AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Vote_lcapTeam Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Voting_barTeam Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Vote_lcapTeam Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Voting_barTeam Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Empty
PostSubject: Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field!   Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 pm

SandDragon is Forming a Revamped Sub team to Fast called Operation Schnell!...-German for FAST!

Are you FAST enough!?

SandDragon will be on hand on game day Recruiting and will want to interview potental players who have what it takes to be on a team and play as a Quad.

Mind you, this is not about snatching finalized players but maybe recruiting potential players who are receptive to becoming molded into a team.

Requirements:

You must frequent this field to best represent it as a home court....Do you got what it takes to represent this killing field?

No Punks!....Fail my interview and thats it....ejection may happen if you are not acting your age or wanna act smart asslike- go to that other small joker team!

You must be Deemed an Honest player....If I see a stain in our ranks it will be removed!
We also do not want annoying little kids or people who actually act like them or have a history of acting RETARDED.....WE DO NOT CATER TO THE HANDICAP!

We will not like the stench of n00bs, try not to look like one!....I will be requiring you to Level up with other players FAST or you will not make the cut!

Tactical gear must be Standard AEG class metal weapons if possible and no plastic toyz...lose the Orange tip FAST!
You must have fully operational weapons - we will be assembling squads to your weapons class.

All potential recruited members will be given a patch which they must display as a member of this team.....It will be given out for free but all members will be required to wear it.

To add to the Military feel, We recommend that all players don military themed or CQB Junkie Outfits ....Make sure you can display your teams Patch on the velcro parts.

Only a select few will be admitted into this team per week for now as our ranks now number 20 players but I will require a few more so that on any given day this team will always be present.

You may post a reply here or send me a PM if you are interested in joining my army of DOOM & GLOOM! Twisted Evil

Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Pictur51
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field!   Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:45 am

The Holocaust....... That is all i'm saying. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal
SoldierXDefcon

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field!   Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:46 pm

The Iron cross predates ww1 so it really has nothing to do with the Holocaust , Its basically a sign of bravery during battle for the German military . The first design being used in 1813 during the Wars of Liberation against Napoleon.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field!   Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:05 pm

THESE ARE NOT HITLER ERA GERMAN CROSSES!

The German cross has an 1870 mark on them an I'm pretty sure Hitler was not even born back then...

YOU WOULD BE FIGHTING IN MAD KING LUDWIG II 's ARMY of BAVARIA GERMANY!

Crosses marked 1914 are WW1 ERA...

Absolutely no WW2 types will be in use!

The Crosses are of High quality and a leg up over other standard patch designs.

I will be giving some away to our team mates if I deem them Worthy but for Now because they are not cheap I will issue out the cheaper airsoft version patch with the velcro.

I chose this design because It is actually Traditional, and even still in use by the German military and can often be seen painted on their tanks and UAV vehicals....It can also be easily destinguished by players who only wear SWATT colors because it has an outlined shape.

Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! D_217410

The Logo design will be in Japanese Translated FAST or in German- Schnell

Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Acf53210

I will later arrange to get the Metal iron crosses but I will see as time tells if its worth the effort.
I previously tried to issue them out but the original team squandered my efforts...20 dollars a metal really burns me out when I see the team is still not acting serious or defying their team leader Captain!

I will try a revamp effort to form my Dream team so don't shoot down a guy who got a never give up attitude....I would never do that to you!

I have been seriously working this Team project out over a long peroid of time and I assure you, you may have never found a more serious team leader who has taken the effort to Build on Fields, Organize, study and conduct games, as well as taken the extra effort to promote communication on this Forum....If You want the more serious team squad based action...Then this team will be offering your best chance!

These crosses are not too flashy and their shape alone will secure your Identification from a distance.

The most importaint point is that you can be seen among a group that you can be Identified to be part of a team...please don't be a HATER!

Photo of MAD KING LUDWIGs II CASTLE

Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! 750_x_10

A recent Sandcastle...
Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! P1014510
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field!   Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! 42042810
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field!   Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 am

lol i was just kidding. I didn't know that Reaper, but that was actually interesting to know. I knew that but i was just joking. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field!   Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 am

maybe its not the right angle but i know that there is a castle in germany that is modeled for disney. i dont quite remember which one though..........
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field!   Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
lol i was just kidding. I didn't know that Reaper, but that was actually interesting to know. I knew that but i was just joking. lol

I looked up these pictures on line as well as wikkipedia...here are some pictures of The Iron cross in usage today!

Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Ehrenk10
This is the new issue Iron cross awarded for bravery- reenstated 2007 by the German government.

The Traditional Iron cross is still displayed on all Military German vehicals.

Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! De-def10
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field!   Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:57 pm

More Schnell Iron Cross Patches have been made and are now available to serious players whowish to partake as a squad on Schnell.

Please See SandDragon if you would like to join this squad which will be designed to grow in such size that this team will always be present on any given day!

This team will not be about picking only the ELITE as that is too hard so we will be training here to be ELITES!

JOIN SCHNELL and PARTAKE AS A TEAM!

Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Pictur52
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field!   Team Schnell is Recruiting at Matrix Field! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1