AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Praising a Well organized Team. Vote_lcapPraising a Well organized Team. Voting_barPraising a Well organized Team. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Praising a Well organized Team. Vote_lcapPraising a Well organized Team. Voting_barPraising a Well organized Team. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Praising a Well organized Team.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Praising a Well organized Team. Empty
PostSubject: Praising a Well organized Team.   Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 am

I have to tip my hat, In my long standing observations I have say I really Admire the HRO crew.

Be Hummble,Give Credit where Credit is due!

Though many other players seem to be just too overcompetitive, you have to really stand back and collect yourself on what makes a good group tick.

Already I am seeing too much annoying kid chatter about these senior players...Shut the Fuck up n00bs!....My God its as if all the kids wanna drive away the adult players.....I have a good mind to put them all in a bounce house, they can play with their own but they are really only trying to copy their bigger brothers.

Big Brother is Watching! Twisted Evil

These guys are older gentlemen....The HRO crew consists of already hard working players...they all have the time and money....All of them own their own cars and trucks, some are even parents themselves!
They are in the twilight of their Adult youth so this will probablly be their last era of youthful action given we are all playing with very realistic and Expensive toy guns and such!

Being of a different age class may mean they cann't stand little kids on their team...Kids drag things down, overly depend on other means of support and so do not expect the average kid to be fully mature!

I actually hate the screaming kids that just say and what ever the fuck they want...their blood is just saturated with bad attitude, defiance and ego!
I actually see more self glory than team effort!...Players that would give merit to others based on the quality of their gear rather than the quality of team play.
Communication will always be sketchy or none at all...as resposibility and dicipline is expected to be in its infancy, do not expect a kid to keep appointments or return calls.
Kids like these are usually in their early teens it is rare if Maturity is present.

To keep em honest, often a Father figure set of players must be present to keep them in line.....as a bunch of kids will just excuse themselves as such shit like- I'm a Minor!....thinking they can get away with it.

Anyone who does that will probablly be automatically ejected from the game!
THIS IS AN HONOR SPORT....YOU WILL FIGHT HONORABLLY OR NO GAME!
players should also play it as sparing friends... this should not be a sport of dueling haters....You must NEVER HATE your COMPETITION...It is DISHONORABLE!
This sport was born in Japan...Do as The Japanese do...Bow before you fight, and Bow salute after the fight!

The HRO crew has great communication, They constantlly chat on all forums, Face book and are Mature of a level to entrust each others cell phone numbers out!

They Arrive together, they wear the team colors proud....and at the end of the day they all go out for lunch...things are quite organized and pleasant.

Now You wouldn't see me passing out my phone number!..Already I got one or two fuckers who either can't help stop calling in the dead of night for a silly question or a Crank caller Asshole kid!
Trust is much more sacred among this crew.

Now I will be getting about Organizing a Savage crew.....

New Players need to aprieciate their Enemy....No sore losers please!
Young players tend to forget edicates, and remark in talking back....Talk back to anyone and even disrespect all authority....players like these are just trash talkers...non team players....potential punks with their own twisted agendas.

We will be encountering players who will bark at anything and be anal about any player or team details.....(Example}Holy Shit!...That team uses a pink patch!)

Too Many barking doggys!.....Sometimes I think the younger players are actually trying to drive the older players away!
I do not need players talking crap about Team honor and putting a whole team into Question...Most of the time I have observed organized teams showing more Honor than the scrappy little kids.

For all you young players we hope this enlightens your perspective of older and more experienced teams, for we all hope that you grow up and form a team as mighty as the HRO crew.

SANDDRAGON's SCHNELL PROJECT will be based on the Research of studying great teams in action.

Team competition should be fun but not too serious as this is only fun games of the sport.

occasion

Praising a Well organized Team. P1016912

SandDragon Gives HRO a TROPHY!

Praising a Well organized Team. P1016913

Praising a Well organized Team. P1016914

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Praising a Well organized Team.   Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:02 pm

i agree completely. they were tearing us a new a-hole on sunday. because of that fact i think some kids who weren't on schnell were getting mad.

anyways, Sanddragon, i posted a debrief for schnell members as requested, but i haven't been given to view the topic.

good post and remember guys, sportsmanship is key. a loss is a loss, learn from it, do not be bitter.
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: Praising a Well organized Team.   Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:26 pm

just wanted to let you know that some of the people that were talking shit Sunday about HRO were on schnell. before I left kids with iron crosses were talkin. you may need to check your team
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Praising a Well organized Team.   Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:41 pm

romeo0707 wrote:
just wanted to let you know that some of the people that were talking shit Sunday about HRO were on schnell. before I left kids with iron crosses were talkin. you may need to check your team

hm.. do you know who they were? i have no authority over schnell since i'm only a grunt, but i thought that the fight consisted of some sniper who wasn't on schnell.

anyways, if some kids were, i didn't notice or was talking to HRO to try and apologize for a few kids' actions, when it happened.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Praising a Well organized Team.   Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:42 pm

romeo0707 wrote:

I will disscuss this with our team on game day...as part of our training we will also be honoring a battle code of ethics.

(WARRIORS HONOR and CHIVALRY)

Anyone who does not honor the code will lose that crusader cross and will not be among the brothers of knights I intend them to be!

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Praising a Well organized Team.   Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:57 pm

SandDragon wrote:
romeo0707 wrote:

I will disscuss this with our team on game day...as part of our training we will also be honoring a battle code of ethics.

(WARRIORS HONOR and CHIVALRY)

Anyone who does not honor the code will lost that crusader cross and will not be among the brothers of knights I intend them to be!
SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Praising a Well organized Team.   Praising a Well organized Team. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Praising a Well organized Team.
Page 1 of 1