AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Why should I go to Foxhole? Vote_lcapWhy should I go to Foxhole? Voting_barWhy should I go to Foxhole? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Why should I go to Foxhole? Vote_lcapWhy should I go to Foxhole? Voting_barWhy should I go to Foxhole? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Why should I go to Foxhole?

Go down 
+4
DEVIN
Ebola
Streets
GioZ00
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

Why should I go to Foxhole? Empty
PostSubject: Why should I go to Foxhole?   Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Let me brief you in, and i'll welcome any posts from other players who have attended, to get rid of everyone's "stigma" on going there and continued reference to it as an "illegal" field.

First things first: Why do people go to foxhole?

Foxhole has been an auxiliary field for as long as i can remember, and has seen extensive use by us since the first closing of the CQB building 2 years ago. it was replaced by the induction of the Ho Chi Minh field, but after a couple of moths that field died out. mind you, this was all before PB gained prominence as a field. Foxhole became the go to field, and besides Rinker was the closest field to everyone in Miami. its location as a secluded field and large wooded are had made it a prime candidate for attendance, not to mention its location near other former fields.

Next: Isn't Foxhole illegal?
Here is the iffy part: sure, it is not any of our property. But according to research, the land was once a trailer park until hurricane Andrew wiped it all out. its been supposedly government land ever since, and has seen little to no inclusion. As for police intervention, there have been visits from nearby citizens, however the police in all actuality do not mind us being there. This might be due to the surrounding area and the fear that Foxhole might be used to conduct illicit activities at some time or another. what i think is that all of us being there, dressed in combat gear in large numbers armed with realistic looking rifles and submachine guns, has driven off anyone who might attempt to use that place for any illegal activities. So essentially, we are keeping the area safe.

As for the address, due to the loss of former fields because of paintballers and other groups acting stupid, the address should remain secret and be disclosed once someone has proven their readiness to attend and take care of such a field. So no, don't ask for the damn address.BTW to those who do know: dont post the address for matters of keeping the field secure and cheat/bullshit free.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Why should I go to Foxhole?   Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:42 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Why should I go to Foxhole?   Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:47 am

TOUCHDOWN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Why should I go to Foxhole?   Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Well said Gio
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: Why should I go to Foxhole?   Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Really good way of seeing things. I've been to foxhole but never was able to go to CQB Building or Silo or any other fields, sadly. Sad

I agree, foxhole should be kept secret and invitation only.
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Why should I go to Foxhole?   Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Very well written Gio. I think Vogue and Glamour magazine are looking for writers. At what time on Saturday? I would like fo get there early because I have to leave around 2pm.
Back to top Go down
drez
Private 1st class
drez

PostSubject: Re: Why should I go to Foxhole?   Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:12 pm

back in 2003-2006 when i played airsoft in japan we had a couple "private or hidden" field that were invite only and i agree with what you guys are saying. keep the foxhole private and invite only.

it is easier to police your own when the group you have playing is a group of friends not random strangers.

i have never been to the foxhole nor do i know where it is but from what i hear its a tight group of people who go to play and not lolly gag and stand around bitchin and trading war stories. two thumbs up from me for the organization guys.

if one day i am extended a invite to the foxhole then i hope to meet and trade bb's with some of you. until then play honest, play hard and play for fun brothers (and sisters)!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Why should I go to Foxhole?   Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Actually, On second thought...It is pointless to keep the FoxHole a secret.

It later dawned upon me that when everyone had it running there way it kind of downgraded.

FoxHole became eventually deserted right after I went to California and when I returned I was building heavyily at PB matrix field.

Its from my understanding, I would often arrive and do all the waiting...Car parked and battleflag flying...

I kept it interesting by conducting games and organizing builds....It further dawned upon me that even then there was not enough airsofters attending to stage good airsoft wars.

Thus so- Fox Hole needs further a helping promotion...It is almost sad that evem with some form of promotion as in telling all players the secret location that it is still pathetically vacant!

That is why the gloves need to come off and any possibility that Fox hole will be populated by n00bs is slim to none!

So far all greeted new players have behaved very well and has mostly respected the senor members of the FOXHOLE....

No Guts No Glory!
My point is the Secret of FOXHOLE is Dysfunctional!

Right now I need to have more airsofters gather for gameday otherwise it will still be an empty field.

A WARNING TO ALL PAINTBALLERS:
It has been agreed that this is a airsoft hang out only and you run the risk of being ejected by the LOCALS!

there is a nearby hot shots so please respect the wishes of the airsoft crew.

Why should I go to Foxhole? Fox_ho26

Why should I go to Foxhole? Fox_ho27
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Why should I go to Foxhole?   Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:21 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
Let me brief you in, and i'll welcome any posts from other players who have attended, to get rid of everyone's "stigma" on going there and continued reference to it as an "illegal" field.

First things first: Why do people go to foxhole?

Foxhole has been an auxiliary field for as long as i can remember, and has seen extensive use by us since the first closing of the CQB building 2 years ago. it was replaced by the induction of the Ho Chi Minh field, but after a couple of moths that field died out. mind you, this was all before PB gained prominence as a field. Foxhole became the go to field, and besides Rinker was the closest field to everyone in Miami. its location as a secluded field and large wooded are had made it a prime candidate for attendance, not to mention its location near other former fields.

------Answer------

It may all come down to Money!
There are too many poe ass player in the field, some with crappy guns or only what they could ha been able to afford....The Money saved could later be used in the buying of better gear and experience gained by using low grade weapons to start.
Socially you will be able to meet new friends and make new foes!....I take that if you value the social line, players will honor the honor system in this wild west location!

Next: Isn't Foxhole illegal?
Here is the iffy part: sure, it is not any of our property. But according to research, the land was once a trailer park until hurricane Andrew wiped it all out. its been supposedly government land ever since, and has seen little to no inclusion. As for police intervention, there have been visits from nearby citizens, however the police in all actuality do not mind us being there. This might be due to the surrounding area and the fear that Foxhole might be used to conduct illicit activities at some time or another. what i think is that all of us being there, dressed in combat gear in large numbers armed with realistic looking rifles and submachine guns, has driven off anyone who might attempt to use that place for any illegal activities. So essentially, we are keeping the area safe.

---------Answer---------

It is not technically a legal place at all, Police have dropped in , checked us out , then left us alone.....I am sure if there was a Nasty officer that felt like he wanted to ENFORCE the LAW, He could.

The place could thus be shut down at any time if there was a priority order.

As for the address, due to the loss of former fields because of paintballers and other groups acting stupid, the address should remain secret and be disclosed once someone has proven their readiness to attend and take care of such a field. So no, don't ask for the damn address.BTW to those who do know: dont post the address for matters of keeping the field secure and cheat/bullshit free.

----------------Answer----------------

Maybe this was a good precaution a while back but given so few players have attended, Fox hole stands a good chance of always being deserted, merely because no one is promoting it....I myself personally made efforts to promote it!

We need to make an effort to gather more potential airsofters and direct them to this venue if they feel that the cost of PB matrix is way too high.

The Address should thus be posted and Locals attending enforce the home field rules you guys will set and establish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why should I go to Foxhole?   Why should I go to Foxhole? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why should I go to Foxhole?
Page 1 of 1