AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Vote_lcapanybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Voting_baranybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Vote_lcapanybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Voting_baranybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Empty
PostSubject: anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?   anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:38 pm

will pay 5$ Very Happy

PM me if interested. have barrel and bucking already
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?   anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:47 pm

ill do it
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?   anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:53 pm

thanks bro, you going sunday?
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?   anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:45 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?   anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Alright ny friend. I'll be there around noon. It's a long g36!
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?   anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Ur putting a tightbore in it right? And what size are you putting in 6.01 6.03? Also make sure its not too long or u have to cut it
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?   anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:55 pm

the gun is SUPPOSED to come with a 509 mm barrel stock, but mine came with a 247mm stock... apparently a lot of g36's are just coming with the g36c lenght barrel to save money.

anyways im putting in a stock 509mm from my old JG m16.

Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?   anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
the gun is SUPPOSED to come with a 509 mm barrel stock, but mine came with a 247mm stock... apparently a lot of g36's are just coming with the g36c lenght barrel to save money.

anyways im putting in a stock 509mm from my old JG m16.

remember that with barrel lengths you must have the appropriate cylinder.

do not put in the new barrel without a full cylinder or your bbs will go so slow the enemy could catch them.

if you go on a saturday i could install it for you for free. but remember, you need the full seal cylinder
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?   anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:17 am

thanks bro! after doing some research i saw that airsplat actually is the only online retailer that ships out g36's with short inner barrels.

i have no clue as to why, but i would never order from them anyways. (i bought this gun used for an awesome price.

the gun is supposed to come with a 509mm stock, so i can only assume (for now) that the cylinder is good enough to accomodate one

oh and thanks for the offer bro, but saturdays i'm at school and the only days i could ever make it to the field are sundays
Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?   anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 am

its not.

for some reason the jg g36e are all shipped with c length inner barrels, as well as come with the regular cylinder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?   anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody going to Matrix this sunday and can install a barrel into a g36?
Page 1 of 1