AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Vote_lcapSelling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Voting_barSelling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Vote_lcapSelling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Voting_barSelling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore

Go down 
+3
Jester
gonzalo
Xero Ryuu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Empty
PostSubject: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 am

selling a UTG M324 gen. 3 sniper (ACU) . i did the teflon mod to it and i completely cleaned it out so theres no gunk where theres not supposed to be. no bipod or scope but does come with two mags (24 rounds a piece) and the sling. SOLD

MadBull Ver. 2 6.03 Precision Inner Barrel for M4 $20

red/green reflex sight is basically almost new (i put it on my gun, but never used it). comes in original packaging with a cleaning cloth, manual, hex key to adjust it, rubber lens cover, everything it came with. It's literally just like this one accept mine has rap4 laser eched on the side http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=36_340&products_id=4651 SOLD

Last edited by Xero Ryuu on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 am

is the scope in good condition?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:00 am

he said hes not including a scope with the sniper
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 am

i dont want the sniper i just want the scope

Am sorry jester i mean the (red dot)

Last edited by gonzalo on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:05 am

hes NOT including a scope. meaning hes not selling a scope
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 am

[quote="Jester"]hes NOT including a scope. meaning hes not selling a scope[/quot

(i mean the red dot]
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:09 am

oh never mind lol
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:11 am

Arrow

Last edited by gonzalo on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 am

Xero Ryuu wrote:
selling a UTG M324 gen. 3 sniper (ACU) . i did the teflon mod to it and i completely cleaned it out so theres no gunk where theres not supposed to be. no bipod or scope but does come with two mags (24 rounds a piece) and the sling. $30

MadBull Ver. 2 6.03 Precision Inner Barrel for M4 $25

red/green reflex sight is basically almost new (i put it on my gun, but never used it). comes in original packaging with a cleaning cloth, manual, hex key to adjust it, rubber lens cover, everything it came with. It's literally just like this one accept mine has rap4 laser eched on the side http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=36_340&products_id=4651 $40

i give him $25 dollars for it if he wants
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:19 am

gonzalo wrote:
Yes, it's basically new. And 25 for what, the red dot? Sorry, but I cannot accept that offer, it's much too low.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
gonzalo wrote:
Yes, it's basically new. And 25 for what, the red dot? Sorry, but I cannot accept that offer, it's much too low.

i can do $30 i think
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:48 pm

gonzalo wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

i can do $30 i think
sorry, $40 for it. i cant go lower.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:14 pm

ok thank you anyways
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:00 pm

I may take that reflex off your hands if i can see it first. Gladly pay 40 for it.
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Private 1st class
Genocide

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 pm

HOw much for the rifle?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:27 pm

prices are posted after descriptions. everything is first to get me the requested amount gets the product.
the red dot is basically new i can text you pics if you really want.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:48 pm

then i will take it that red dot. SOLD to the mokey on the left! cheers
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Private 1st class
Genocide

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Your selling the rifle for 30? If so ill take it.
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Private 1st class
Genocide

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:02 pm

I purchased the rifle! =)
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Update: sniper and red/green dot have been sold and delivered. Tightbore is still available.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Genocide wrote:

no i bought it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Jester wrote:
Genocide wrote:

no i bought it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
hey, respect. -__-
yes you purchased it first, but come on dude.. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Private 1st class
Genocide

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Grr lol. Its cool man. He got to it before me. Thats the way it goes. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Cool
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 am

Price for tightbore updated, $20!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:37 am

lmfao just messing with you man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next