AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Vote_lcapSelling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Voting_barSelling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Vote_lcapSelling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Voting_barSelling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore

Go down 
+3
Jester
gonzalo
Xero Ryuu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:23 pm

come on people, i really need to get this thing off my hands..
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Barrel for 10?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
Barrel for 10?
i cant do 10. i could do $20, and depending on your location i could drop off. im going to leave the hopup bucking that i have on it so you dont need to get one if you dont want to.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Barrel for 10?
i cant do 10. i could do $20, and depending on your location i could drop off. im going to leave the hopup bucking that i have on it so you dont need to get one if you dont want to.

Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Barrel for 10?

sorry roadrash, 20...
and if you would like, if you buy it of course, ill do the install for you so you dont have to sweat it.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 am

Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Barrel for 10?

sorry roadrash, 20...
and if you would like, if you buy it of course, ill do the install for you so you dont have to sweat it.
OK yo ill be pending i dont get paid till the end of this week
you coming saturday? sunday?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:00 am

Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Barrel for 10?

sorry roadrash, 20...
I don't think so. I don't have everything I would need to start playing again.. I could stop by your house if you live near me (which I believe you do) or really close to waterstone...
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:31 am

Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Barrel for 10?

sorry roadrash, 20...
I don't think so. I don't have everything I would need to start playing again.. I could stop by your house if you live near me (which I believe you do) or really close to waterstone...

I live in cutler bay...... i have an aunt who lives in kendall maybe thats easier?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Barrel for 10?

sorry roadrash, 20...

I live in cutler bay...... i have an aunt who lives in kendall maybe thats easier?
cutler bay is quite close. I'll drop it off and install it on the spot for you. When would you like for me to?
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:28 pm

[quote="Xero Ryuu"]
Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Barrel for 10?

sorry roadrash, 20...

cutler bay is quite close. I'll drop it off and install it on the spot for you. When would you like for me to?[/quote

i dont get paid till friday so yeah
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:45 pm

I could try for friday, or if anything meet you up Saturday or Sunday. It would probably help if you had it in time for airsofting this weekend tho..
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Am not sure wat the side of the barrel is I want to change my zombat inner barrel will that fit in my gun?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 pm

gonzalo wrote:
Am not sure wat the side of the barrel is I want to change my zombat inner barrel will that fit in my gun?
no, it will not fit that gun. the barrel im selling is longer than that guns barrel
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:13 am

tbb is still up for sale. $20
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:23 am

whats tbb
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:35 am

DEVIN wrote:
whats tbb
tight bore barrel (tbb)
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:39 am

would that fit an ak
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:42 pm

No, a ak has a longer barrel. This tightbore would fit, but it would be much shorter than what the ak barrel is so it wouldn't be benificial..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore   Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling Sniper (alone), red/green dot, and tightbore
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2