AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
ELfred (EAGLE) problem Vote_lcapELfred (EAGLE) problem Voting_barELfred (EAGLE) problem Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
ELfred (EAGLE) problem Vote_lcapELfred (EAGLE) problem Voting_barELfred (EAGLE) problem Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

ELfred (EAGLE) problem

Go down 
+5
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Ghost95
romeo0707
DEVIN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

ELfred (EAGLE) problem Empty
PostSubject: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:59 pm

He keeps on doing the phone monitoring shit, He uses a program to make people call each-other and listen to there confusion and what they say, he was doing it to sanddragon and nobody and now he was doing it to me and streets and he used to do it to jester and other people before.HE LISTENS IN TO PEOPLE CONVERSATIONS who the hell does that?!?! His mom was already notified and did nothing he got banned from the forum and is now back on as elfred.I was straight with him until he did it to me and to NOBODY and sanddragon repeatedly.He needs to be further dealt with, this kind of stuff has been going on for 2 years.
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:12 pm

whats his full name?, and where does he live?
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:20 pm

He plays at foxhole.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Franco Santana
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:35 am

hmmmmm he doesn't seem to have a Facebook but I need a picture.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 am

that's against the law..invasion of privacy...he can get a HUGE fine for it
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:48 pm

ban hammer aint enough?... need to get the boys in blue!
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:07 pm

just ban his I.P. address so he can't connect from his home network at all. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:43 pm

romeo0707 wrote:

Everyone, Back away from this Creepy guy!......He is in fact a real nut case!......The kind of guy who will hide behind a computer or a safe spot and exploit it to hurl his imature bull shit knowing full well we probablly cannot legally touch him!

I know this guy and Watched out for him like an Uncle... but hes Hopless, rebelious and imature!......His real age must be 8!
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:08 pm

SandDragon wrote:
romeo0707 wrote:

Everyone, Back away from this Creepy guy!......He is in fact a real nut case!......The kind of guy who will hide behind a computer or a safe spot and exploit it to hurl his imature bull shit knowing full well we probablly cannot legally touch him!

I know this guy and Watched out for him like an Uncle... but hes Hopless, rebelious and imature!......His real age must be 8!

LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rillickual

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:19 pm

What i understand the person under the alias of EAGLE/Elfred is basically a necessary cuation to do anything with,right?I just don't see how multiple people are being affected in such a negative way by the same person that a lot of talking and warnings are given but only heard of the issue.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:27 pm

SandDragon wrote:
romeo0707 wrote:

isnt the correct term a Fag or Troll? lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Rillickual wrote:
What i understand the person under the alias of EAGLE/Elfred is basically a necessary cuation to do anything with,right?I just don't see how multiple people are being affected in such a negative way by the same person that a lot of talking and warnings are given but only heard of the issue.

Listen up and listen well!

Do Not Give out Your Phone number or personal information... this particular person has violated all personal honor and respectable ethics.....This is actually the worst kind of savage you may ever encounter in airsoft as well as if you are gullable on a Forum.... we made the big mistake and we are suffering from this strange bullshitter who will not stop with his cheap childish thrills.

This guy lives behind his computer and cell phones now and is a fucked up fat boy shut in momas boy who actually lacks any social skills.

We all knew him as a mee me kind of person with a very short attention span of that of a 3 year old!

Take my Warning and just do not consort with him at all....Feeding trolls only draws in more attention!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:39 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Rillickual wrote:

Listen up and listen well!

Do Not Give out Your Phone number or personal information... this particular person has violated all personal honor and respectable ethics.....This is actually the worst kind of savage you may ever encounter in airsoft as well as if you are gullable on a Forum.... we made the big mistake and we are suffering from this strange bullshitter who will not stop with his cheap childish thrills.

This guy lives behind his computer and cell phones now and is a fucked up fat boy shut in momas boy who actually lacks any social skills.

We all knew him as a mee me kind of person with a very short attention span of that of a 3 year old!

Take my Warning and just do not consort with him at all....Feeding trolls only draws in more attention!
ELfred (EAGLE) problem 129091301628903746
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:09 pm

That really is amazing his mom sees my post about what he has done and keeps doing and does nothing but defend him. that's just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Guys I just spoke with his mother, lets keep her out of this. My advise is don't call Franco if you dont want him to call you. The problem is with him not his mom. End of story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:31 pm

DEVIN wrote:
That really is amazing his mom sees my post about what he has done and keeps doing and does nothing but defend him. that's just ridiculous.

I find it amazing that I did not Mention that kids name and his parent still calls me... What if I was talking about some one else?!

That parent needed to stay out of it and not fall into these odvious traps....Its a Free Country and we got free speech to disscuss and talk...

We got to even lock the topic because the guy just trolls!

I find it disturbing that this guy is treated like an untouchable spoiled bored prince.

He Got BANNED, he is no longer welcomed by members in the fields... isn't this like airsoft, you call your hit and walk out, but this guy never walks out when we finally confirmed everything!

I don't Like this kind of Savage....he represents everything you do not want to ever see in Airsoft or the community, a Discraceful savage!......

In Japan, Such things noticed may result in one throwing themselves upon their own sword!

Too young to Know Shame or Honor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELfred (EAGLE) problem   ELfred (EAGLE) problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELfred (EAGLE) problem
Page 1 of 1