AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Vote_lcapThe Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Voting_barThe Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Vote_lcapThe Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Voting_barThe Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields

Go down 
+4
Bones
Ariel
Roadrash
SandDragon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Empty
PostSubject: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:38 am

I am posting these listed maps here taken by google earth satilite cam.

In most games we always seem to start on either end of the building but not too much thought was done about using more of the fields or use of both buildings and such details as where do we place spawn points if we did.

I want everyone to go ahead and copy and print these out or post their version of what could be other points of interest, spawns, flags or bases...please note that there is in fact a helipad on the map and numerious trenches!

the buildings closest to the other building is a homeless shelter.

we can also modiffy where we all park our cars if that becomes an issue.

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof10

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof11

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof13

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof14

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof15
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:00 am

This is my Idea of a base war....I positioned flags here as either spawns or goals...the buildings circled are objectives... maybe an enemy team must extract an item or place their flag or hold the building...

probably best if used as a capture the flag, using 2 flags and unlimited respawns until 2 flags are held by one team... the extended distance means the game will be much longer and harder on both teams.

the map simulates a road to 2 buildings , it may be possible to use a modiffied bicycle car weapons platform here!

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof16

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:10 am

CTF building attack and hold building base red dots represent team respawns or goals, if Deathmatch: teams start from these areas.

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof17
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:25 am

Far corner map game... the longest stretch!

by placing teams out furthest it will give teams plenty of extra room to dig in and hide also if player is killed they must march back to the distant respawn so the hunter can avoid being hunted by changing position...this game may have to be run by alarm clock time limit or a CTF flag positioned in the middle of the field!

also great for white rabbit or pilot down senerio!

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof18

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:29 am

especially saturday there will be enough people for big team battles
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 am

This map senerio is a race to get the first team to the helipad!

both enemy teams start at these indicated respawn points!...note they are very close LOL!

this map senerio encourages accidental encounters while geting to the same goal. first 5 players able to secure the helicopter LZ is the winning team!

this won't work very well as a deathmatch,,,you are expected to die many times here! lol!

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof19
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:50 pm

nice work
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bones

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm

wow Charlee you sure look like you take your time on this...as a reward of your hard work we should definately try some of there out...the one that mostly interested me was the buiding to building CTF
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Bones wrote:
wow Charlee you sure look like you take your time on this...as a reward of your hard work we should definately try some of there out...the one that mostly interested me was the buiding to building CTF

that particular map is almost a street fight! I wonder if we can rigg up a bicycle powered weapons car for that one!

now I wished I had my Dads cool minigun rigg!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Variant 3rd race to the Helipad game ... a 3rd team spawn at parking lot that will try to prevent both enemy teams from aquiring their LZ.

Team 1-2 are racing to helipad- (red and blue dot)

A defending team is to defend Helipad from both!(white dot)... this will work well but now we will need 3 rolls of ID tape for the 3 teams and lot and lots of people! lol!

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof20
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:19 pm

This photo is of the place in 1994...the Helipad is clearlly visable along with a water tower on the other side.

NOTE: All trenches and paths are visible here!

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields 1994_a10
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 pm

This second photo show the place in 1999...extensive disuse showing hurricane damage and more trees growing....This photo is useful if you want to avoid some deadly sharp objects left behind from some hurricane and you are in that area.

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields 1999_a10
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:40 pm

SandDragon wrote:
This second photo show the place in 1999...extensive disuse showing hurricane damage and more trees growing....This photo is useful if you want to avoid some deadly sharp objects left behind from some hurricane and you are in that area.

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields 1999_a10

Thanks but you cant see anything sharp? I can use the maps to put in my admin pouch:DDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 pm

If we actually do these long distance battles... now would be a good time to load up on clips and extra ammo because this is much more war like and not a skirmish battle....Endurance in the field is now a key factor and now it makes sense to carry extra gear!

Don't forget the water bottle!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Im down for a full field battle from building to building
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:56 am

sand dragon. I will bring you some sand to play with
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:05 pm

SEABEE wrote:
sand dragon. I will bring you some sand to play with

I just aquired a "NICE TOMMY GUN"!

hope your nose healed fine!

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields P1013210
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Nice how many rd does that drum hold
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Ariel wrote:

thats most likely a cyma thompson meaning a cyma drum mag meaning its most likely a 450 round drum mag

im not sure how much the tm drum holds but its probably the same
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Ariel wrote:

THOMSON MODEL 1928 -CHICAGO VERSION-

Semi and full automatic

Drum hold 450- 500 rounds

Energy 1,3 Joule

RATE OF RIRE- 750-850 bbs/minute

Range 66 yards........ 60 m

Velocity 465 FPS .......142 m/s

shooting system BAXS........anyone know what this is?......must be some form of hop up.

Adjustable rear sights and all metal gears, gearbox/ body/ simulated wood

Total cost $240.00 BLOOD STAINED DOLLAR BILLS.

Purchased at PB MATRIX
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:48 pm

THOMSON MODEL 1928 -CHICAGO VERSION-

Semi and full automatic

Drum hold 450- 500 rounds :i hit the nail on the head lol

Energy 1,3 Joule

RATE OF RIRE- 750-850 bbs/minute

Range 66 yards........ 60 m

Velocity 465 FPS .......142 m/s its a softair brand so if you look at the fine print its 465 with .12s

shooting system BAXS........anyone know what this is?......must be some form of hop up.
baxs system last i remember means there was no actual hop up its just a system that makes the bb go straight all the time. it has its pros and cons....like if it goes too high you need heavier bbs and if it goes too low you need lighter bbs.
Adjustable rear sights and all metal gears, gearbox/ body/ simulated wood

Total cost $240.00 BLOOD STAINED DOLLAR BILLS.

Purchased at PB MATRIX

yeah blood stained dollar bills and pb matrix usually go together well. but its better than having to wait a damned eternity for your damned gun to come from evike lmfao
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Sanddragon, I just met you and i can tell that you have a deep love for the sport. My hat is off to you and everything that you have done, sir. Standing ovation is called for.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:04 pm

lets do it
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:00 pm

For all those who have been playing this is our most current building CQB map senerio.

Look at the map spawn points and the building combat zone...Map provided for DEATHMATCH as well as CTF purposes.

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof21
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:05 pm

SandDragon wrote:
For all those who have been playing this is our most current building CQB map senerio.

Look at the map spawn points and the building combat zone...Map provided for DEATHMATCH as well as CTF purposes.

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Airsof21

Printing all these out for that huge platoon War not skirmish we are going to have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields   The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle field Map of S.F.A.R. Airsoft fields
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next