AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Calling all Airsoft Fields! Vote_lcapCalling all Airsoft Fields! Voting_barCalling all Airsoft Fields! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Calling all Airsoft Fields! Vote_lcapCalling all Airsoft Fields! Voting_barCalling all Airsoft Fields! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Calling all Airsoft Fields!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Calling all Airsoft Fields! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Airsoft Fields!   Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm

This is a Request if possible....Do post!.....Actual Battlefield Maps of Airsoft areas or Known areas Far and wide of Airsoft battlefields.

I am doing a Survey on their design and analising what makes them tick or any flaws in their layout!

Whether it be a Map of CQB city in California of a humble Fox hole... it may be helpful to post the enviornments and possibbly list sussessful games.

Also list long gone fields layouts ...posting google maps describing the layout will help...

Inspiration behind the Idea goes to Venue owners who are interested in designing fields based on others that have gotten popular!

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Airsoft Fields!   Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:14 pm

SandDragon wrote:
This is a Request if possible....Do post!.....Actual Battlefield Maps of Airsoft areas or Known areas Far and wide of Airsoft battlefields.

I am doing a Survey on their design and analising what makes them tick or any flaws in their layout!

Whether it be a Map of CQB city in California of a humble Fox hole... it may be helpful to post the enviornments and possibbly list sussessful games.

Also list long gone fields layouts ...posting google maps describing the layout will help...

Inspiration behind the Idea goes to Venue owners who are interested in designing fields based on others that have gotten popular!

soo.... do you want a video of the layout of CQB City? not really sure what ur lookin for...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Airsoft Fields!   Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:05 am

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

soo.... do you want a video of the layout of CQB City? not really sure what ur lookin for...

Well Think of it like a Load out some one typically shows off in airsoft only maybe this time they are displaying the quality of the field.

I am pretty sure that despite all the self centered airsoft talk, most people seldom give credit and the thought of the places they play at.

Not all spaces will be equal!
Some areas are ingenuislly well made despite small area, while others make use and flaunt huge tracks of land!......Maybe these should even be refered to as the Airsoft wonders of the world!

If there are 7 Airsoft wonders of the world , where are they and what do they look like!

I look to my fellow players who may be out there to respond....maybe its worth taking a plane ride over to visit one of these epic airsoft wonders!

If I was designing a Video game layout for example I would be looking at all the other battlefields so to create the perfect idealic battle area.....And showing off Maps of airsoft venues also shows everyone the practical parts , such as rest areas, parking, and the battle space.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Airsoft Fields!   Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:23 am

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Well Think of it like a Load out some one typically shows off in airsoft only maybe this time they are displaying the quality of the field.

I am pretty sure that despite all the self centered airsoft talk, most people seldom give credit and the thought of the places they play at.

Not all spaces will be equal!
Some areas are ingenuislly well made despite small area, while others make use and flaunt huge tracks of land!......Maybe these should even be refered to as the Airsoft wonders of the world!

If there are 7 Airsoft wonders of the world , where are they and what do they look like!

I look to my fellow players who may be out there to respond....maybe its worth taking a plane ride over to visit one of these epic airsoft wonders!

If I was designing a Video game layout for example I would be looking at all the other battlefields so to create the perfect idealic battle area.....And showing off Maps of airsoft venues also shows everyone the practical parts , such as rest areas, parking, and the battle space.
CQB Citys layout changes literally every month, people give us ideas and then when we are closed we build the field around their ideas and try it out the next weekend. so it wouldnt be any good for me to show you the current layout of the field because it would be different the next time you saw it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Airsoft Fields!   Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:05 am

Sandragon I liked the vid u posted, pretty sick actually.

I'm not sure if my comment would relate to your post though but its a suggestion for the Matrix field.

There is any empty patch of grass in the back of the field around the northwestern side. How about the jap base is moved further back so that way it is of equal distance of the other base. It's not a big issue but if the base was moved back more it would reduce the contact time between the teams
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Airsoft Fields!   Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:30 am

Guerra wrote:
Sandragon I liked the vid u posted, pretty sick actually.

I'm not sure if my comment would relate to your post though but its a suggestion for the Matrix field.

There is any empty patch of grass in the back of the field around the northwestern side. How about the jap base is moved further back so that way it is of equal distance of the other base. It's not a big issue but if the base was moved back more it would reduce the contact time between the teams

that is true the jap base has alot more space and more passage ways to get to the other bases faster. it would be better if you moved it back a little bit
Back to top Go down
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Airsoft Fields!   Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:09 pm

The empty patch in the back has enough room for a base. Also the jap base could use more work.

I am not criticizeing on the work and effort that was put into everything just making that clear, these are simple improvements and suggestions that help the field out a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Airsoft Fields!   Calling all Airsoft Fields! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Airsoft Fields!
Page 1 of 1