AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Any one into Model Train? Vote_lcapAny one into Model Train? Voting_barAny one into Model Train? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Any one into Model Train? Vote_lcapAny one into Model Train? Voting_barAny one into Model Train? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Any one into Model Train?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Any one into Model Train? Empty
PostSubject: Any one into Model Train?   Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:30 am

As You all may know I have a great may Hobbys and sports and skills....Its almost like I am a collector of hobbies!

Well Indeed! I also happen to Collect and Run Model trains and Railroads but it seems the guys who do this hobby are hard to spot unless you are spotted or made known.

I wonder how many private railroad hobbyist live nearby ..anyways I have a grand collection of Tiny Z- scale Marklin trains and a few HO scale steam locomotives and Even 1 G scale Locomotive with a complete matching passenger set but unfortunatelly I am cursed by a lack of space so instead of building big layouts, I have to build either temporary layouts or ones so tiny, they can fit inside a bottle!

I model the steam era!

Picture of a tiny running Z train with a penny for scale!

Any one into Model Train? P1010012

A huge G scale train next to an Identical Z- scale model!
Any one into Model Train? P1015111
setting up track one day at an internet cafe and running a tiny layout I had unpacked.
Any one into Model Train? P1013410

Any one into Model Train? Pc151910

Any one into Model Train? Pc051810
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Any one into Model Train?   Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:05 am

i still got my H-O collection
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Any one into Model Train?   Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:52 am

Wow that's pretty cool, makes me remember how I like trains when I was a kid and I always enjoyed looking at those moving model trains that you see during Christmas time on the holiday displays at stores and so on
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Any one into Model Train?   Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Guerra wrote:
Wow that's pretty cool, makes me remember how I like trains when I was a kid and I always enjoyed looking at those moving model trains that you see during Christmas time on the holiday displays at stores and so on

Well Model trains offer a fun chance to create layouts of by gone eras while running more realistic models....they are not toys when they cost over $500 dollars!

Other more whimsical layouts are of a more toylike atmosphere often running around the house maybe on a mission towwing flatcars of beer bottles to the bar!

I just recently acquired the tiny Z scale Tenshodo Japanese steam streamliner....This increadiblly realistic model will probablly give Marklin trains a run for its money....It features realistic couplers and all whells are electrical contacts, the Motor is much more powerful and is actually inside the towing tender...a Drive shaft runs to the Locomotive where the tractive effort is created...For once the tender actually partakes in aiding the locomotive!

Any one into Model Train? 81101310

There are of course many tiny scale model kits available so now I will be frequenting the WW2 era Japanese stuff so that I may run supply trains to mock ports of Japanese Battleships in Tokyo!

My current layouts are European Swiss alps...I even got the Bavarian Castle!

Any one into Model Train? Layout10
Back to top Go down
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Any one into Model Train?   Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:20 am

I've seen the prices in a couplenofnhooby shops and yes sir indeed toys are not. There very expensive but still a fun and creative hobby.

Wow that's beautiful how long did it take you to build that?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Any one into Model Train?   Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:34 am

Guerra wrote:
I've seen the prices in a couplenofnhooby shops and yes sir indeed toys are not. There very expensive but still a fun and creative hobby.

Wow that's beautiful how long did it take you to build that?

That Castle kit cost me 400 dollars and I even Bought 2!....The Other one is un assembled as an investment and it took about a week to put it together and a month more of detailing... of course, rail roading models are always evolving as you tinker so it is never done!

I am thinking of constructing bridges and a layout with more mountains....I actuall got a whole Alpine village unassembled in a box!

Unfortunatelly I am cursed with space issues so I will be plotting to take over an airsoft field one day, Kick out both the paintballers and airsofters so I can turn it into one huge outdoor model train layout....Layout era...Germany, 1900 complete with Zeppelins!...

My Dream in the Age of Steam!

Any one into Model Train? Zzzp1010

Any one into Model Train? Pp101010
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Any one into Model Train?   Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:53 am

I love trains but the big ones. I had an uncle or someone like an uncle ...who passed away God rest his soul. That had the biggest collection of these trains. With small cities and the works. He had money and had a living room full of them. It's a pretty hobby but it requires well a hellava lot of patience. Only that that can be mustered up by the Dragon Very Happy. Very nice Victor thank you for sharing. Post more pics if you have them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any one into Model Train?   Any one into Model Train? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any one into Model Train?
Page 1 of 1