AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Vote_lcapModel kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Voting_barModel kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Vote_lcapModel kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Voting_barModel kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Empty
PostSubject: Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!   Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Victor14

I love building stuff....Steam Punking Models, Visiting hobby shops opens up all kinds of interest that cater to all levels of skill.

You do not have to be a skilled proffessional to take a dive but then again its also easy to take on more than you could chew!

Some times you may mess up a few kits but if you rehearsed enough times you could get very familiar with the kit...in my case I actually get very familiar by reading up on my favorite studies before the builds... I would actually studdy the plans and decide what rules to modify break or bend... just because the kit says what it is does not mean it so!

Take this Custom Steam punked Zeppelin,,,You could combine matching scaled kits creativelly to create totally realistic or fictional objects of art!

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Sfgdsf10

You could even create eras like they do in Hard core model making of kits of any kind to create what if scenarios, maybe add a story to go with it in its design...above all , have fun!

I am currentlly working on another steam punk Zeppelin...what if the Imperial Japanese Navy had a steam punked airship Yamato!

I decided to steam punk Zeppelins after finding it rather boring to build this kit model by itself so I decided to throw out the books and use different flags on the tail fins....WW1 flags and Iron crosses are getting old!

Any one into Hobby crafts should post their load ups of any kind and any sorts...maybe ye be racing RC cars, or humble Sailing vessels!

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Img_1013

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Img_1014

Some of you may be the ready to run types!...Visit a Hobby kisosk , maybe they are selling radio controlled Helicopters!

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Dsc00526

If you really are up to the challeng their are plenty of challenging models that may call you to go beyond the call of the kit!

Take this battle ship Yamato,....Which I converted to Radio control!.....All Rudders and propellers work and she goes faster than scale speed!

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! P4220111

Finally there is the Master level where the entire model could be built with out using a kit at all, This is known as "Scratch built" and may actually produce the finest models ever!....A Model builder will merely assemble materials they cut and make themselves to build the most refined models or versions of models to any scale they please!...and with very interesting materials and methods!
This is often common place in model Railroading!

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! P1017610

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! P1014310

This Paddle Wheeler I built was made almost entirelly with coffee stirrer planking...the Smoke stacks are PVC piping!....I used a book I studied to conduct a detailed build right down to the chain rigging and worked out a chain drive to turn the paddles!... The boat is fully RC controllable and is big enough to expand more detailed additions like lights, smoke generators and sound effects!

Above all .....NEVER GIVE UP!....ALWAYS FINISH WHAT YOU START!

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Victor13

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! P1012213
Back to top Go down
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!   Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:07 am

Victor man u have quite a imagination. Those r pretty wicked models and replicas
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!   Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Guerra wrote:
Victor man u have quite a imagination. Those r pretty wicked models and replicas

Thanks!

Dude I do not know why it seems there are so few modelers about nowadays...it must be the video gaming and other distractions...If skills are not fondly learned or acquired then they will be painfully learned....Just about everything is now being made in China!
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Santa_10
Im not sure if its still to sweat shop standards, the Chinese are beginning to develope quite a high quality of production, up to German and Japanese competitive standards!

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! P1010110

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! P1010111

Model kit building may be the only way to scale model development, even scale models of inventions!....They need not always be toys!....They can even create bygone eras or display a moment of Hell!
They can be either static or operational, either way it is a 3D simulation of the object or enviornmet in a scaled down format.....It is often fun to make, display and we learn a lot through investigations as modelers strive for perfection...there is that eureka moment!

Maybe among the airsoft group there is a local minority that would like to gather for a demonstration or group meet on the subject....Hell , why go it alone as the only guy with a fully operational model tank?...Lets host a scale model Tank club and do model based wars!
Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! 17923111
The Video game industry does not cover all the bases as you may think....not available and sometimes limited are true realistic affects that would compile to crash the very best computer operating systems.

Video games may not correctlly simulate or over complicate designs and in many cases, the video game industry does not want people to create their own programs...Imagine if I could create my own Map version of Grand theft auto., - and I could design any city the way I wanted it!
But I find a lot of simulations to be smoke and mirrors -FAKE!.....I hate turning around to see something spawn before me or pop up!...INDESTRUCTABLE TREE!,,,,UNBURNABLE BUSH!

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Pic03610

At least I can build a Sandcastle model fort and start shelling it with an RC Tank!

Model train sets and other old school crafts are free and very hands on...unlike video games where you can crash things and stuff are expendable....A model in real life is not expendable and a crash is very very real!...You must take into account the consequences of a realistic action found in the actions performed by the models!
There are also many unavailable models which must be custom made, why not be the first to operate one!(example- Z scale Cable car)

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Coin_s10
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!   Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:08 pm

damm i want to do this! but i have no money for it lol i already got 4 hobbys..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!   Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 am

Nice Victor, awesome to see this good work/art and dedication. not many people have this talent. keep up the good work my friend.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!   Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
Nice Victor, awesome to see this good work/art and dedication. not many people have this talent. keep up the good work my friend.

Thanks!

I am currentlly working out my own E-bay store...I will soon be making more ships in bottles and other art and selling items on E-bay as an artist and seller!

Like, What you see?....Commission artwork from the best!

- Also build them mighty sandcastles too!

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Pictu114
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!   Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:48 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

Thanks!

I am currentlly working out my own E-bay store...I will soon be making more ships in bottles and other art and selling items on E-bay as an artist and seller!

no freaking way it lights up?!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!   Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

Thanks!

Some of My ship in bottles actually have operational parts!...Lighted ships like the Titanic are easy!

-Well at least for a pro like me! Twisted Evil

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Pictu115
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!   Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:09 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

Thanks!

Some of My ship in bottles actually have operational parts!...Lighted ships like the Titanic are easy!

-Well at least for a pro like me! Twisted Evil

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Pictu115
dude that crazy cool!!! i like stuff like this i spend hours in antique shops looking at stuff like this
Back to top Go down
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rillickual

PostSubject: Re: Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!   Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Hmm...all i have to say is your additional hobbies,as an understatement, cool,practical, and you seem to apply most of what you know outside those environments.In my opinion you keep yourself busy in awesome ways.Well if you have the time i wouldn't mind a tip to learning technics for basic "construction".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!   Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Model kit building...Visit the Hobby shop!
Page 1 of 1